The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about the WOMEN'S CHARTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncheng View Post
Bloody AWARE bitches!!
They even dare to defy the Court Orders!!

The Chairwoman of AWARE Anamah Tan who is an Advocate & Solicitor was censured by the Courts for helping a client to circumvent a Court Order. (which I later found out from insiders working at the courts that she was the lawyer acting for the client in a divorce case. The judge ruled in favour of the husband but this lawyer advised her client to ignore the court order and do as advised by AWARE!!)

KNNCCB !! Since when has the f*cking Womens Charter superceded the Courts?
Holy Shit! These kind of things actually happened? I have always had the impression that the Singapore Legal System was a fair system. So it is manipulatable after all.
Old 29-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happens when u are married in a foreign country like Malaysia or Thailand? Will the wife be covered by the Women's Charter here also?
Old 30-09-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinlion3 View Post
What happens when u are married in a foreign country like Malaysia or Thailand? Will the wife be covered by the Women's Charter here also?
It does not matter where you register your marriage.... it could be in Mongolia or Timbuktu but if you and/or your spouse have lived in Singapore for at least 6 months prior to filing for divorce then the Family Court here has jurisdiction to hear your case under the Women's Charter.
Old 16-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
DayView2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Votes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post

Pappy has been talking & worried about the dwindling rates, didn't they even take a look at this aspect? There is Legislation to protect the women, leaving the men vulnerable.

Well, I guess there is a political price, to re-look or make adjustments to the Legislation to make it the slightest bit more relaxed.

But if the Legislation were to be adjusted to be more balanced to both males & females, I believe the lost votes from the females can be covererd / compensated by the approval votes from the males. Unless statistically, the number of female population is more than the number of male population.

I do think the same as you wrote. And I did read some analysis in other forum that 7/10 women voted for Pappy about slightly more than 5/10 men voted for them too. That made up 60.14%
Old 18-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
HorLiSee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayView2014 View Post
I do think the same as you wrote. And I did read some analysis in other forum that 7/10 women voted for Pappy about slightly more than 5/10 men voted for them too. That made up 60.14%
Your lanjiao can think meh? Since we all know your brain is kosong. Mai gong lanjiao weh la knn

Last edited by HorLiSee; 25-01-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Old 19-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all
Re: Votes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBicycle View Post
is there anyway we can screw the woman charter back? would be nice if we can do that.
If it's yr 1st day, or new to SG, u can try. If not, u should know that to change it or the situation, it'll likely take a revolution / change of Gangmen (肛门) to achieve it.

IMHO, life's short, why waste the time & effort to do it? Rather quit SG, go to another country where the culture & situation suit u better, move on with life.

Anyway, Pappy's attitude is they want the so-called "best" people, with high education certificates & "high moral", so they don't give much of a shit that ordinary folks quit. They have schemes to attract FTs to replace these quitters wat. From another POV, it's like "changing" the ordinary folks into elites (the ordinary folks leave, the same number or more "elites" come).

Similarly, if the females in SG don't treasure u, there are plenty of females in other countries that appreciate u. If they are spoilt brat, life's too comfortable for them, like to throw tantrums, undecided / don't know exactly what they want, or expecting perfection, they don't appreciate u, the Legal System is to their advantage, then let them go ahead with it! Time cannot be turned back, when they get older & regret it, too bad, they can't turn back the clock, their attractiveness & competitiveness are even lower already.

Remember, a middle-age man, as long as he has achievements in his career, he is still very attractive to females. But a middle-age woman is very different. She will not like younger, less matured, less achievement guys. With so much more choices, the older female needs to compete with the younger females, hee hee.

Just look at the countries in the region (within Asia) alone, even if u sleep with 1 female every night, there's more females than u can sleep in your entire life time! So why get so uptight / upset over this in SG?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 19-01-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
Holy Shit! These kind of things actually happened? I have always had the impression that the Singapore Legal System was a fair system. So it is manipulatable after all.
U are very naive to think it's that fair.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Old 19-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncheng View Post
Bloody AWARE bitches!!
They even dare to defy the Court Orders!!

The Chairwoman of AWARE Anamah Tan who is an Advocate & Solicitor was censured by the Courts for helping a client to circumvent a Court Order. (which I later found out from insiders working at the courts that she was the lawyer acting for the client in a divorce case. The judge ruled in favour of the husband but this lawyer advised her client to ignore the court order and do as advised by AWARE!!)

KNNCCB !! Since when has the f*cking Womens Charter superceded the Courts?
from another POV, I think this might be commercially driven.

Yes, there is Court Order, but if 1 party disobeys or did not execute in good time, the other party may take legal action to get the Courts to enforce the Order. When taking further legal action, isn't there additional business for the lawyers & the Courts?

As long as the negative consequences (example, censure, reprimanding) is not more or heavier than the positive consequences (reputation / propaganda, additional business / monetary gains), why not give it a shot?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Old 19-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

PeterBicycle if u r a man, don't get married in S'pore if u wanna to circumvent the S'pore Women's Charter.
Old 25-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
HorLiSea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Votes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayView2014 View Post
You are a wise old man don't get involved with China women anymore
Old 25-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
HorLiSee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for confirming that DayView2012, DayView2013, DayView2014, YDJR, HFJAdvise(and all the other HFJ nicks), XiaoGe2011, XiaoGe2013 and now out with MoralEpitoma CLAP CLAP what's new, keep your clones coming nothing new anyways, same pattern, only more nicks, still self snooking LOL LOL LOL
Now even come out with HorLiSea to mimic me, you really out of ideas sial
Thank you, I rest my case LOL LOL LOL man of many nicks, but still, nothing but a LOSER
Old 31-03-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
Yes, and the society is paying the price for it now...ie, dwindling marriage and birth rates, high divorce rates.

From observation, it seems the lower educated women have happier families, divorce rates are higher with better educated women.

Women are conflicting creatures by nature, let them have too much power, let them take the lead, it doesn't take a very intelligent person to know the risks.
I don't give a damn about whether they have too much power or they take the lead...hehe..

I only know i very song when i screw them...as long as i dun marry them or make them pregnant they cannot ask me for maintenance...
Old 31-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
I don't give a damn about whether they have too much power or they take the lead...hehe..

I only know i very song when i screw them...as long as i dun marry them or make them pregnant they cannot ask me for maintenance...
Singapore does not recognise de facto?
Old 04-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Plat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happen if wife is a foreigner and does the woman's charter apply to her?
Old 05-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plat View Post
What happen if wife is a foreigner and does the woman's charter apply to her?
The Women's Charter applies as long as the divorce is filed in the Family Courts here...... however the divorcing party has to be domiciled here for at least 6 months.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1