The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 09-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saintathome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

I live on a high floor and i happened to notice this Malay family on the block mine, 2 floors down. This happened during my sec Sch days. Every mornin, at 6.15am there is a minah from commonwealth sec who would without fail, unwrap her towel from her morning shower. I was able to see her unwrap e towel, put on her panties, sometimes lacy as its kinda translucent, and would try on different bras b adjust her boobs. All e while I was able to see her c cup boobs and brown nips (until she put on her bra). I even used a bino to see her change. There was once I kinda calculated how long she needed to get downstairs and I would try to rush down so I can get to see her up close. After some attempts, I managed to see her upfront with corrected timing. And for a while whenever she walks past me, I would smile at her and she would smile back at me... But as I did not muster enough courage to speak to her... Now she moved out, married I think...
Old 09-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saintathome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Typo error: the Malay family lived opp of my block

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintathome View Post
I live on a high floor and i happened to notice this Malay family on the block mine, 2 floors down. This happened during my sec Sch days. Every mornin, at 6.15am there is a minah from commonwealth sec who would without fail, unwrap her towel from her morning shower. I was able to see her unwrap e towel, put on her panties, sometimes lacy as its kinda translucent, and would try on different bras b adjust her boobs. All e while I was able to see her c cup boobs and brown nips (until she put on her bra). I even used a bino to see her change. There was once I kinda calculated how long she needed to get downstairs and I would try to rush down so I can get to see her up close. After some attempts, I managed to see her upfront with corrected timing. And for a while whenever she walks past me, I would smile at her and she would smile back at me... But as I did not muster enough courage to speak to her... Now she moved out, married I think...
Old 09-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintathome View Post
Remind me of my experience as a teen many years back when I was staying in henderson area..every morning without fail opposite my block there will be this milf standing at the window without bra on and doing her makeup..always got a eyeful of her boobs and big round tits...

my latest sneek a peep was actually on my boss daughter....we went overseas together, so i was seated in the front of the car while she was seated behind me. I noticed that every time she had to step out of the vehicle she had to spread her legs wide open with one foot out first. Faster grab the opportunity to alight from the car and pretend to open door for her. True enough i was treated to a eyeful of her black lacy panties as she eagle spread her legs to step out. Likewise as she is lactating and had to express her milk quite often, so she had to wear clothing that are easy to take off. Through out the trip she dress in this kimono kind of dress. And most of the time i noticed that her dress at the top kept coming loose and giving me again a eyeful of her bra..occasionally i had to strain my eyes a bit to peep at the space between her boobs and the cup of the nursing bra. As she was just a A or maybe A-, her boobs is quite small so quite a number of occasion can see something like a small raisin inside...
Old 10-07-2012, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
takingchances deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I checked into a Pattaya with a friend whom I have been trying to bed for a few years.

I noticed that the bathroom was an open concept. There are blinds that you need to pull down to block the bathroom from the bedroom. I hid the blinds ropes.

So when she went into shower, I intentionally went near the bathroom to see her bathing naked. She saw me but did not do anything. Quite a feast for the eyes with her round breasts and shaven pussy!
Old 12-07-2012, 01:38 AM

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
forgetmenot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) Sec 3; classmate. We had mutual feelings for each other. Once we were hanging out after school at the fitness corner. So, we were seated on the grass and she bent down to play with the grass. The resulting downblouse was mind blowing, she was quite developed compared to the rest of the gals in our class, nice nips too, it was really my 福氣. She played with the grass for a few minutes, totally didn't catch what she said if you know what i mean

2) Uni; coursemate. Again, was lucky to have one of the few chio-er girls in the faculty in my project group. Face chio, but breasts A-cup. Short stature and slim. She wore a spaghetti strap to the lab once, and i had the fortune (or misfortune) of seeing her downblouse. Nips were quite big, dunno to or

My beautiful image of her was completely shattered.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 22
madman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymadman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by takingchances View Post
So when she went into shower, I intentionally went near the bathroom to see her bathing naked. She saw me but did not do anything. Quite a feast for the eyes with her round breasts and shaven pussy!
Any action after that?
Old 12-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Lolz ... I remembered when I stayed in Clementi I saw this Malay syt almost every morning would do her exercise in her birthday suit. She was skipping rope. Her boobs would just bounced while she was skipping. Quite a memorable sight.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boredsgguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow that is daring
Old 14-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Saw my few aunts naked while going on vacation with them.
Old 14-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

I yesterday on the way to work saw a syt with shaven pussy, she not wearing anything below
Old 14-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
takingchances deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman View Post
Any action after that?
She was trying to patch up with her ex- then. So no action after that. :-( unfortunately. But I still get a hard-on when I think about the scene!
Old 19-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ivan1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also want to contribute for an incident many years back (roughly 2002). It was a company family day in downtown east. There were many employees signing up in groups for game. The game a relay race where participants go to a distance in the pool to collect a plastic toy then get back to the team. The first team to complete the course wins. There was a chio young teen (roughly 16~19) in bikini in the race. I heard that her mum was in the finance department. She was the focus of the day cos she has the best figure, tit is super firm with at least a C cup. And she is the only one in bikini, the rest of the female who wore bikini had t-shirt outside, which spoils the view. It was the girls turn to dash to grab the plastic toy and as she returns, one side of the bikini top came off exposing her pointed nipple. Due to the crowd cheering for their teams, she could not hear her mum screaming at her that her top came off. The entire audience was simply jaw dropped. The tit was huge, springy. It was the first time I see a tit in Singapore publicly. Most importantly, she only realize when she almost reach the team mates giving up plenty of time to enjoy. Despite the ordeal, she put on the T-shit and continues for the rest of the other games.
Old 19-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gojiberry123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I started taking peeping as a hobby, and then it turned into an obssesion. I got tons of juicy encounter. It all started sme 3 years ago.. I use to live in those 'new' estates, and u knoe, such estates have young occupancy.. SO i i spotted this ah lian living on the ground level, she was always in her school uniform and she's quite the dao type. Everytime, i walk pass her house I always see her bathroom lights on and hear showering, moments later, she'll step out in her towel, which i can see from her kitchen window. One day, i devised a plan to catch her naked, i bought one of those stick cam, and using a dbl sided tape, stuck it between the flaps of her window shutters. I woke up early and did it around 6am , cause the device usually records for 2 hours, so 6-8, u'll def catch something. when i finally retrive the cam, i was blown away, cld see that ah lian, with her dao little chio face ,stripping and exposing her solid juvenile body. When i mastered this method, i realise, i could see anyone living on those ground floor naked, and it became a habit.. more stories to come!
Old 19-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jason1189 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by takingchances View Post
I checked into a Pattaya with a friend whom I have been trying to bed for a few years.

I noticed that the bathroom was an open concept. There are blinds that you need to pull down to block the bathroom from the bedroom. I hid the blinds ropes.

i can relate to that. thanks for reliving my memories.
Old 19-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jason1189 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last time I was a ECA leader. so every year when there is new intakes I would stand in front of the table and ask the newbies to sign up. (this was early 1990 before camera phones or pager was commonly avail) and each saturday, the newbies would come in their PE t shirts and bend over to fill up the forms and of cse nip slips were a common sight as they always wear their bra loose loose. imagine how many nipples i mind raped during that time and the best part is all of them are pink.

i still wonder what they became after they grow up, brown maybe black? hahaha

Last edited by jason1189; 19-07-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: PE t shirt not eca.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1