The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wonder002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

once i saw my neighbour on the 2nd floor at the balcony wearing her pyjamas and did not wear bra, can see her rosy nipples. From time to time I am still on the 'look out' for this exposure.

On other occasions, can see girls trying to get on to their bf motor bikes, can see their panties. one that made me veri horny was she was wearing a whilte g string!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
marktann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

once i saw a Chinese 30+ milf wif young daughter choosing fruit at hypermart in AMK, her blouse quite low, & nvr wear bra, when bend to choose, top gap open quite wide, can see her breast & nip (right side), was totally surprised & unexpected.....but OC beside me.. so quick glance oni

and her young daughter keep staring me as i was oso choosing fruits together - standing beside them...but MILF never bothered to cover up leh, like she did it on purpose....her face not bad even, figure good 34B
Old 10-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 15
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

I encounter this malay lady who stays opposite me as they were staying on the 2nd storey. This happened some 10 years back.
I chance upon this one fine morning when i woke up and was preparing to go to work. When i look out of my kitchen window, i saw this malay lady simply changing from her clothes without even lowering curtains/blinds. Saw that her bra and panties were those sexy lacy type ones. Gave me a morning hard-on man!

Thus since then, i would try my luck everytime i'm at the window and sure enough, she does that changimng routine also without any cover even when she's changing after home from work!

I had this luxury of free show for quite a while till the family shifted out some 7 to 8 months later.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold

peeping has become my hobbies and pasttime when i am outside. my next block has a transparent curtain and so when she is changing and i can see her with my binocular. really young but not pretty , anw nice tits to see. when i am outside and esp on train ,, get to feel and see nice breast. and there was once a japanese tourist who are wearing singlet and the train was so packed that i had her breast felt for very long. shiok is the feeling. or sometime i saw some condo with changing romm toilet , the ang mo will adjust the bra and reveal breast. or even i got all the chance to see breast in the changing ...room , peeping downblouse has become an art for me , to breath and live.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwea154 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few months ago during a break in the exams, I happened to look backwards in my class. I saw a girl spreading her legs quite wide, giving me a full view of her black lace panties. She looked up and caught me looking, she crossed her legs immediately while blushing.

After the exams, while we were packing, she leaned forward (with me looking again) giving me a good view of her matching lace bra under her blouse. I went up to her and talked. After a while, she asked me "are my bra and underewear nice?" That made me cheh gong a bit, but I answered "they look great"

Now, she is my girlfriend
Old 10-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ILML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is one shops, selling clothes at lvl 1 of suntec, near to Watson. I shld not reveal the shop name, you guys explore urself. The changing area is form by a few partition with drawn curtains. no doors. I was trying some outfits in the changing room some months ago and when I look up, the lights on top is kinda reflective with chrome finishing. Its mirror like and you can simply sees the changing room beside. Meaning your neighbour changing beside can also see you. So I try not to stare too long in the reflection. LOl..
Fyi the changing area is unisex.
Old 13-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
mrmrxiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrmrxiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

saw 2 of my housemates making love almost every night
Old 13-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lousygoods deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time in school after assembly when they stand up can see already.
Old 14-08-2011, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
necversa is Cool - loads of Potential

once was waiting at the traffic light near cineleisure, waiting to cross the road when there is a lady 20++yr old standing beside me with her friend. Due to the close proximity and that im pretty tall, i tried to tilt my head slightly to peep over her top, which was opening up, enough for me to see everything inside. and i was surprise i manage to see her right brownish nipple , prob cuz her bra is loose and her boobs is smalll.

another time is when i was at this ice cream workshop and the teacher was bending forward to show us how to prepare the ice cream. I was standing right in front of her and i saw her left breast with nipples greeting me. she is A cup but her bra is loose .
Old 14-08-2011, 02:48 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Noughnough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fookydud View Post
if u guys ever been to poly or uni orientation camps and some church camps u'll knw what i'm talking abt. Nowadays girls always like to wear fbt shorts. Everytime during ice breaking or sharing session, we'll sit in a circle. Hoho. Some of the girls always like to hug their legs when they sit down. That is when their fbt shorts became loose and u can see their panties. If lucky, can see some bushy hair coming out also. LoL. Got 1 time i saw 2 girls abalone. Not the whole pussy, only the side though. But nonetheless, Good stuff.
I agree with you bro! especially someone with sporty and tan skin tone with FBT on ZG! What a turn on!
Old 14-08-2011, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
ahniu_7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahniu_7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well i did something which is quite daring.. twice.. followed 2 syts on separate occasions into a lift, they were wearing skirt.. so i stood behind them, den juz bend my body down n look up their skirts.. scary but shiok!!
Old 14-08-2011, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
cucujiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fledged View Post
Escalators in the Chinatown MRT station is a good viewing spot.
Yes. I have a couple of US view there before.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahniu_7 View Post
well i did something which is quite daring.. twice.. followed 2 syts on separate occasions into a lift, they were wearing skirt.. so i stood behind them, den juz bend my body down n look up their skirts.. scary but shiok!!
Wah this one power lah !!!
Old 09-07-2012, 04:10 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah how you dig out a thread with last posted almost a year ago... You then power lar... So eng.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
Czar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once while waiting to cross the road a taxi stopped in front of me and a prc milf opened the door and as she was stepping out I saw all of her C cup tits and their rosy nips thru the low neckline of her pajamas top. She was apparently braless. I crossed the rosd and follow her to a wet market. She was shopping there. Maybe can get free or cheap food that way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1