The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 27-06-2010, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

edited, wrong thread

Last edited by foooah; 27-06-2010 at 05:20 AM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 27-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Time to include Universal Studios as part of my next itinerary in Sg lol.
Be prepare to quit like crazy, not unless you get the Express ticket....imagine one could queue for an hour or more just to take a ride lasting no more then 30 secs....
Old 28-06-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
niteragester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very often when you are going up the escalator, there is a good chance of getting a superb view...

There is once I was about 4 or 5 steps behind a very chio girl wearing those really "mini skirt" on a escalator, there is no other people between us, as the escalator was long, it took quite a while to get to the top. halfway through, she bent down to adjust her boots, and her pussy peeked out from under the skirt.. Gosh, she wasn't wearing a panty at the time, the clean shaven pussy just peaked out from below.

As we were heading towards the same building, I was behind her for quite a while, thinking if I should just up her later if we were in the same lift. most undortunately, there were other people at the lift landing.. all hopes dashed...
Old 28-06-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
niteragester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One other time, when I wan very much younger, in my secondary school days, it was just after lesson, and time for recess, some of my girl classmates were sitting at the staircase, the bunch of us were talking at the corridor, one of us looked up the stairs and nudged us silently...

Behold!! 2 of the girls were not aware that their tighs are too high and this proped up their skirts. Their panty was exposed to the 5 or 6 of us and we carried on pretending to be chatting while we slipped glances over to them every now and then.. still remember, the panties they were wearing.. tracing out the shape of their pussy...

It was not until another girl classmate was walking to them and noticed i tthen rush to tell them they were zao geng and giving us free show.. they got up in a hurry with the face as red as tomatos and ran off.. naturally we had a good laugh over it...

so many years ago... sigh....
Old 28-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sunshinez1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just happened to me.. after watching England lost to Germany.. came home.. was parking my car and locked the car.. i happened to look towards the HDB flat nearby... and wala.. there is a flat, blinds are drawn.. but somehow it is very very translucent and a lady, i tink in her 30s was wrapped in her white towel... looking into her mirror...

i tink the blinds din do wat it is suppose to do and i do not tink she knew that can see thru her blinds when the inside is brighter than outside..

Next she unwrapped her towel and she is in full glory... Should b a A+ to B cup size.. averaged sized, averaged looking... She started walking around her room.. and about 1-2 mins later.. she wore her sleepwear.. T-shirt & shorts.. without bra or panties...

consolations after losing money on england.. haha...
Old 28-06-2010, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2906 / Power: 17
sigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

There was this girl who I like to went out with. Everytime go out with her, I would get a lot of apportunity to see her zaogeng... There was twice I manage to get her glimpse of her panty... First time was went she was trying out some shoes... That day, she wore a very short mini skirt. She just cross her legs to tried on some shoes and wala... I saw a black translucent panties...

The second time was when I accompany her to buy some stuff. She wore her short mini skirt again. This time I was squating down to help her find some stuff on the lower shelf. She was also squat oppsite of me looking for it. Little did she realise that her thighs was apart the whole time and I had a full view of her black panties the entire time... Too bad time time her panties was opque but I got a hard on there and then... How I wish I could just bonk her then...
Old 28-06-2010, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Time to include Universal Studios as part of my next itinerary in Sg lol.
Seeing that USS is in RWS which is in sentosa and unless you buy the annual pass (which starts from 300+) and you would have to spend a LOT of time in the sun trying to catch some accidental ZG.......

I'd say one would be better off just taking whatever life throws at you and NOT specifically going to any so called "ZG hot spot".

besides, the thrill of ZG is that its an surprise.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 28-06-2010, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

it's quite a good time to see zg when go shopping with gf... and actually tat's the only reason we go shopping with gf

when gals bend down to try shoes, high chance u can spot some downblouse, upskirt or view of panty / asscrack from behind...

another chance is when the cashier bend / lean forward while folding the clothes u bought...

another place is in foodcourt when gals shifting in and out of their seats..

as some bros mentioned previously, when going up escalator is a good chance to see some nice legs, and upskirt if u r lucky..

hmm... just keep ur eyes open and "radar" on, think going shopping can be quite rewarding...

Old 28-06-2010, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iPad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when my gf go try shoes i will look ard for good stuffs.
Old 28-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
jayson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just some contributions.

There was once abt 7 yrs ago, when i was having tea below my office coffee shop with 2 bank officers. 1 guy and 1 lady. The lady is a petite sweet lady and she was wearing a silky shirt or blouse, the buttons were quite far apart, thus when she sat down and the folds actually allowing me to see her white bra and a full view of her upper body.

I was peeping and then i notice that her buttons were opening up unintentionally, from bottom to the last button on top. As we bid farewell, i tried to hint the guy to ask her button up, but he did not get my hint, and i did not want to be too obvious that i was staring at her breast. when she stood up, the celling fans was too strong and the wind from top actually created a breeze from below and her whole blouse blew up showing everyone her white bra and her beautiful body..... hahahaa.... it was quite a body... can still recall that body even after 7 yrs ahhahaa
Old 28-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

if u guys ever been to poly or uni orientation camps and some church camps u'll knw what i'm talking abt. Nowadays girls always like to wear fbt shorts. Everytime during ice breaking or sharing session, we'll sit in a circle. Hoho. Some of the girls always like to hug their legs when they sit down. That is when their fbt shorts became loose and u can see their panties. If lucky, can see some bushy hair coming out also. LoL. Got 1 time i saw 2 girls abalone. Not the whole pussy, only the side though. But nonetheless, Good stuff.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

theres a boutique in vivo where i can see women changing esaily as its a co-ed changing room
Old 09-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Vivo joop shop. Then trying room is draw curtian. I was waiting for my gf to change when I notice there's this girl trying her clothes in the next chamber. She did not draw fully. I saw her in her black bra and panties thr the reflection of the mirror inside. The bf was waiting outside so didn't dare to look so much. She was quite chio. =D
Old 09-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
fledged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Escalators in the Chinatown MRT station is a good viewing spot.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i always try not to use changing room with only drawing curtain as it can be quite easy to peep especially in those shops that are very small and cramp where they have stock everywhere
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1