The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
impartial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

So many interesting encounters. I remember years ago I had thus busty secretary. She was fond of wearing wide shoulder dresses. Whenever I talk to her over the partition she made no attempt to hold her dress to her body and I was treated to a spectacular view of her deep valley and ample mounts. When she wears a half cup there's a good chance that the peaks may sneak out. Whenever that happened I found it hard to concentrate on my work.
Old 24-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
testme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Remember sometime back i use to work part time at nite to sell shoes. Always see people wearing dress, skirts to come try on the shoes and sometimes u do have to have them with it.

Also when people wearing loose top when they bend down to adjust the shoes you will interesting valleys and sometimes more then what you expected too
Old 26-06-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 17
monger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to behold

that's why i like to accompany my wife to shop for shoes. Downblouse & upskirts...
Old 26-06-2010, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I used to sun-tan at KM8, and see lots of girls "zao-geng".

At Cafe del mar, I frequently see ladies in mirco thongs and bikinis.

Women topless (while facing down) suntanning are quite careless. Uh-oh...nipples! Also, I have seen pussy lips exposed and it happens everynow and then.

In my opinion, bikini girls are somehow sociable. It is easy to be friend with. It requires technqiues to approach them.
Old 26-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Samster (M)

JizzHot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During my secondary school days, a lot of girls like to bend down whenever we talk so it's like everytime we get to see free downblouse
Old 26-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Walk light, walk light, what is this thing called WALK LIGHT????
The new trend is FULL LIGHT

Try sittting down from one end of the island to orchard with this charbo standing in front of u in fucking hell fancy black bra (3/4 cup) and a sheer white shirt.

Alternatively, these days a LOT of charbo also like to wear their pants/jean so low that it is NOT possible for them to wear any underwear (maybe stick one pad in front). How can it be possible they are wearing any undies when 1/2 the asscrack is showing?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 26-06-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Last week went Universal Studios and took the Canopy ride, managed to bio this young chio bu who was wearing a skirt. Managed to bio the full glory of her undie color at the pussy region..see already damn steam.
Old 26-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Last week went Universal Studios and took the Canopy ride, managed to bio this young chio bu who was wearing a skirt. Managed to bio the full glory of her undie color at the pussy region..see already damn steam.
Hey, same man, was at RWS when a ang mo who was bra-less small nuts, bend over, saw a full glory...
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 26-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger02 View Post
that's why i like to accompany my wife to shop for shoes. Downblouse & upskirts...
yup footwear shop has the easiest downblouses.
Old 26-06-2010, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat2woopee View Post
Hey, same man, was at RWS when a ang mo who was bra-less small nuts, bend over, saw a full glory...
woopee dun get too distracted the last time i did that i was in genting kl staring down the blouse of a prc syt and obviously too engrossed in her two little nuts that i lost focus on my bets and lost quite a lot...
Old 26-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just now saw a women at ECP hawker centre Zg, i think is pinoy, accidentally saw one, at 1st thought is i saw wrong things, but when she turn her legs, GOT A FULL VIEW OF HER UNDIES , BLACK WITH WHITE POKA DOTS!!!
Old 26-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Time to include Universal Studios as part of my next itinerary in Sg lol.
Old 27-06-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

ws2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi my encounter was couple of month back. i was with my gf browsing thru clothes at the forever 21 boutique and i was this young caucasian girl (around 16 + years old) . she was standing infront of me and stretch towards my direction to pick up a dress and (BTW we are less than 30 cm away).....Wow i saw her whole breasts, her tits are pinkish. Until now still lingering in my mind.
Old 27-06-2010, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

i have two incidents to share:

the first time was during a grp discussion. i was sitting beside this ah-lian whose t-shirt was one size too big. all of us were sitting on the floor during the discussion. jus so happened that she was the one writing down the notes, so naturally she would bend forward to jot down. wahhhh i got a full view of the right side of her beige color bra, and it was a full b leh. frm time to time she would bend forward to write, so frm time to time i would tilt my head to beo

the second time technically was not a zaogeng incident, but it was bordering. once i was walking towards a mrt station. walking in front of me was this OL wearing a light yellow dress and in black pantyhose. the dress was abit translucent in the sunlight so i can see some outline of her pantyhosed thighs and the control top part. wahhhh i could not take it, kept beo-ing as i walked behind her. as she turned away into the mrt station, i turned away into the public toilet to fantasise
Old 27-06-2010, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just saw a great downblouse today at PS. I was standing outside the baby swimming shop, looking at those cute little thing floating around when this young mother bend over to adjust the float of the baby. She was wearing a loose spag dress. When she bend over, all was exposed. Her boobs must be at least a C, think coz after preg, the breast look heavy. So when she move about, can see the breasts swaying and shaking behind the bra. Sadly no nip. Can sense all the guys outside had a enjoyable time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1