The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 14-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happyguy5467 is Cool - loads of Potential
Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Any guys have experience where u purposely peep or accidentally saw a girl zaogeng or naked?
Old 14-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
powerworddie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Well, its not me who was lucky. During PE lessons, we changed in class (PE T-shirt was underneath school shirt, hence just remove shirt can le) There was this girl who unbuttoned 4 of her buttons, to realise that she is not wearing PE T-shirt underneath, ran to the toilet with her hands holding onto her shirt after my classmate (guy) told him.
Old 14-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 21
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

must be another school boy favourite topic or else wouldn't ask such a silly question, as if u are old enough (in my case coming 40) u would have lost count of how many of such incidents already!
Old 14-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happyguy5467 is Cool - loads of Potential

I rem once my cousin had a chalet than she invited her friends and me to go. when i got there, didn't really see any girls but after awhile, there were 2 girls that caught my eyes. One was sec 1 the other sec 2. I was sec 3 at that time. The 2 girls were super pretty and i was like so horny. Den we were like playing heart attack and i got the chance to keep touching their hand when i put my hand on top of theirs. Got one afternoon, we went to the beach and play den all of us got really wet and the sec 2 girl was like wearing white. Could see her bra very clearly den she didn't dare to get out of the water so i went to take a towel for her to cover herself. After tat i went back to the chalet with her while the rest continue playing. I tink she quite liked me and i liked her also. When we got back to the chalet, the room was super cold coz of the aircon and we were wet also so we went to the toilet to dry ourself. The toilet got a curtain like to seperate the shower area frm the outside so she actually pull the shower curtain den strip insdie to bathe. I was like still in the toilet and when i saw that my dick instantly become hard. She still can open the curtain a little and put all her wet clothes outside including her bra and panties. I was like super high and want to see her naked. After she bathe finish, she just came out wrap in a towel and tell me its my turn to bathe. So i just went in and draw the curtain when i realise that i never take my towel. So i went out and den to my surprise, saw her totally naked outside trying to find her clothes inside her bag. I didn't know what to do and just stand there looking at her. I tink she suddenly realise and saw me den she was like shocked and scream a little. Den i just try to act blur and say i need to take my clothes and towel den went to my bag and took my things. When i turn back to go back to the toilet, i could still see her naked looking for her clothes. Just continue on back to the toilet and bathe. While bathing, my body was like super hot and i feel super horny. Masturbated inside the toilet went out den act like nth happen.
Old 14-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

peep girl bathing lor.
Old 15-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
overmars is Cool - loads of Potential

Was in St John Ambulance long time ago in school. So, was practising CPR on this dummy, so during chest compression, have to straighten elbow, lean forward and press on the chest. So, was partnered with this girl, actually a friend of mine. When she do, her t-shirt top open up, so can see everything lah. Some more her bra was a bit loose so can see her nipples also.

Cool. Who said First Aid is boring?
Old 16-06-2010, 03:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
big9n is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by overmars View Post
Was in St John Ambulance long time ago in school. So, was practising CPR on this dummy, so during chest compression, have to straighten elbow, lean forward and press on the chest. So, was partnered with this girl, actually a friend of mine. When she do, her t-shirt top open up, so can see everything lah. Some more her bra was a bit loose so can see her nipples also.

Cool. Who said First Aid is boring?

cool hahaha i like this but didn't she notice see her??? ;/
Old 22-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
overmars is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by big9n View Post
cool hahaha i like this but didn't she notice see her??? ;/
Haha no she didn't. Cos when you do chest compression, you gotta straighten your elbows and lean forward, so that the compression is 90 deg to the ground level. When you do that, naturally, you will be looking downwards, and counting the number of compressions. SO good for me lor, sit opposite side of the dummy, get to have free show. Kekeke...
Old 22-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
pachyderm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just about a month back I brought my children to a club pool and there was this mother also in the pool with her young boy. She was wearing a set of bikini. Her top was so loose that when she bend down to carry her boy I caught a glimpse of her brown nip. Quite a sight. Ther teat was sharp and look so delicious.
Old 22-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Snoopy21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During school break, a girl I knew and also my neighbor was trying some tricks with her bicycle along with me and my friends, and she was wearing a short pink skirt. We all watched her as she tried to show off her skills, but she fell down in front of us with her legs wide open. We were in heaven for a few seconds. When we finished, I walked home with her, she told me that she knew we all got a free show. But she said she doesn’t mind.
Old 22-06-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

if a charbor wear a top that is so sheer and a black bra underneath, is it FREE SHOW or Zao Geng? Or SAN GUANG? (FULL LIGHT)?

What about now a trend that some charbor like to wear top which show you their bra color? or wear the jeans so low there is not possible she is wearing any underwears. So hw huh....? is it free show or zao geng...

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 22-06-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
redolent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Free show. Some women develop exhibitionist tendency at some point of their lifes.
Old 23-06-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
xtremesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed that some gals like to make guys gian....
I was at a coffeeshop having lunch, and 2 teenage gals sat at the opp table. One of them went to buy food, the other was sitting facing me and she was wearing those hot shorts and her legs were like quite open. As she was quite slim, I can see her black panties from the leg opening at her thighs. And I think she notice me looking at her and stealing glances at her panties but she didn't close her legs. She only crossed her legs when her fren came back with the food. I was so hoeny that I was tempted to approach her.... :P
Old 23-06-2010, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
scarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When I was in secondary school, my friend's (pri & sec. schmate) dad used to fetch me to his place (he works the night shift) before sending us to school. It became a norm for me to just chill out in the living room whilst both of them freshen up.
One fateful day, I was a little bored went over to my friend's room to chat while his dad was still having a shower. I walked past his younger sister's room and the door was ajar. As I glanced through the gap, I saw her in the process of putting her bra on.
For a 14 year old (at the time), she was seriously well endowed. She had tits just like my 5th gf - smooth, firm 36D/80E that practically swallows up the penis during a tit fuck. If our families weren't so well acquainted, I reckon I would have tried to hook her up just to ravage those boobs.
Old 23-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
KeanuReeves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Xtremesex... are you sure you saw "Black Panties" and not black bushes??
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremesex View Post
One of them went to buy food, the other was sitting facing me and she was wearing those hot shorts and her legs were like quite open. As she was quite slim, I can see her black panties from the leg opening at her thighs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1