The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryujin2020 View Post
Any good lobang for vietnam ladies
Only you know what is suitable for you.
I read the old post in Sammyboy, HongKong and Taiwan sites. I also use Chrome Translator to read Japanese p4p sites.
I clip and paste all the important infro onto a blank page, then I note the locations on the Google map.
High price shops are easy to find due to their bright store signs. Local economy shops with young girls would become expensive if you add the cost of a tour guide to the price.
If you do not speak the local language, I suggest you do the above and stay with the popular shops.
Old 20-10-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
another blatant lie here you say you posted on a hong kong forum under same name
My passport stated: born in Hongkong, at the time when I was born, HongKong was not a part of China.
I do not need to lie in here because I am not a tour guide. I got my infor for free, it is only fair that I gave them out without strings attached.
I post in a HongKong site, but not in China sites.
Due to language barriers, my knowledge is limited. If you feel that my reports are not detail enough, I am sorry.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
You got the wrong old man. I do not post in China websites, but I did post two detail reports in this website. If you believe they were not detail enough, I am sorry.
I am only a causal tourist; there is no way the police will bother the shops that I posted. I do not go to secret shops due to the language barrier.
I post exact locations down to the Google map because I got my infor for free, it is only fair that I gave them out without strings attached.
I also use Chrome Translator to read Japanese p4p sites for extra information.
I may be wrong about the china website but I know you post detail information such as addresses, prices and mummy contact on the hong kong and taiwan website. The folks on this website then used your information to get to the places you proudly shared as yours even though you gleamed it from the folks here in SBF. BTW China folks also know how to read taiwan and hong kong sex forum. Thats why nowadays they seemed to know how to get around with your guides to find hidden gems. I even come across youtube channels of folks introducing all the lovely places thanks to your "hard" work.
Thanks but no thanks...
Old 20-10-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Jens1122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Due to language barriers, my knowledge is limited. If you feel that my reports are not detail enough, I am sorry.

Stop your nonsensical babbling here..you post inaccurate info all the time without verifying..already have a few bros expose your info in other threads as outdated and worse still, some of the places are unhygienic and pose safety issues

And the info that you got here, you repost it on other HK, taiwan and JP websites and act like you are an expert and end up attracting all those cheongsters who pushes up the prices
Old 21-10-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
im sure jonnyngai isnt the only one who has cause price increases by overpaying, Singaporeans are notorious for this, just spend a day talking to Malaysians about this hahhaa.
Alot of malaysians who earn sinkie dollar also spoil market. Just look at those viet WL at JB, almost everyone have a malaysian bf pamper them with iphone and gifts. Mainly those earning a salary in Malaysia kpkb sinkie spoil their market. Everywhere also the same lar.
Old 21-10-2020, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
I said what i said probably because i have more interaction with Singaporeans, and one recurrent experience is after even telling them they no need to tip, they STILL tip, and their excuse is that felt good so feel obligated to tip.
Best way u wanna protect ur market is not to even post and show there are cheap and good deal in vietnam, so guys overseas never even think of such cheap deal in vn, they only cheong in tourist area.
Old 21-10-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Unfortunately many forums have evolved or should I say deteriorated to such a state that such sharing often becomes 1-way only it wasn't like that in those early years of SBF as we all shared bi-laterally as strangers and that was how we went on to know each other in real life too

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Quote:
I agree and i also disagree, as you probably am aware im retired and i live here so often i dig up old posts, and the truth is that 10 yrs ago for example if there were 100 guys interested in cheong Vietnam, now its 1000+.

Sorry I should have been clearer I actually was not talking about this current SBF forum per se, as it was actually started on 2 different platforms prior to this current one (if I can remember correctly) in the late 90s, we had a closely-nitted group then & we shared everything but it was more towards local sharings as travelling overseas at that time was really EXPENSIVE , I do still keep in contact with a few of them even thou they have retired from active postings for many years

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-10-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys its actually quite nice & refreshing to see so many forumnners cumming out to talk & discuss otherwise it looks dead with overseas travelling out of the peekture until dunno when.....

But just a note to just treat it like a mature open interesting discussion among fellow forumners and not to take words too personally, it will make everybody life much more stress-free as after-all this is just anonymous cyberspace & not social websites where identities are known

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-10-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
I know you post detail information such as addresses, prices and mummy contact on the hong kong and taiwan website. BTW China folks also know how to read taiwan and hong kong sex forum. Thats why nowadays they seemed to know how to get around with your guides to find hidden gems. I even come across youtube channels of folks introducing all the lovely places thanks to your "hard" work..
I do not post MUMMY CONTACTs because I do not go to KTV, I only go to tourist accessible mid price shops.
I have no access to hidden gems because I do not speak the local language.
I read Sammyboy, HK, Taiwan and Japanese sites. I do believe that I am very hard working.
Youtube is where I got some of my infor.
Old 21-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter;20278506 He goes around getting info and[COLOR="DarkOrange"
sharing everything in all the hong kong, taiwan and china website.[/COLOR]"

He said you post on HK, taiwan and china, then you say wrong guy as you don't post on china site ignoring the other TWO.
Well I have direct evidence you post on HK using SAME name so how can it NOT be you.
when in fact you are a selfish leecher who gets places SHUT down by the police due to your actions.

You post about some place where you get carrot chopped for 30 usd to fuck a dark skinned fatty, you demand that i share places where i can fuck 20yr old slim fair skinned girls for 10usd?
I do not post on China sites....... I post only on three sites.
I only go to tourist accessible shops because I do not speak the local language. The police shut down those shops ? ? ? ?
I read Sammyboy, HK, Taiwan and Japanese sites, I am just too greedy to ask you for 10usd girls.
Old 21-10-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens1122 View Post
Stop your nonsensical babbling here..you post inaccurate info all the time without verifying. some of the places are unhygienic and pose safety issues

And the info that you got here, you repost it on other HK, taiwan and JP websites and act like you are an expert and end up attracting all those cheongsters who pushes up the prices
I only go to tourist accessible shops because I do not speak the local language. unhygienic and pose safety issues ? ? ?
JP sites ? ? I am not that talented. What shops had their prices went up because of me. I am really flattered
Keep praising me and I will become a p4p page celebrity.
Old 21-10-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
My issue is that he expect others or even demands others to share with him based on his rubbish posts, when in truth he hasn't done much himself to contribute.
I have posted on my old reports that " If you think that my report is useless, I am sorry "
I only go to tourist accessible shops because I do not speak the local language. How much premium infor do you expect me to contribute ? ?
I read Sammyboy, HK, Taiwan and Japanese site, I still demand others to share because I am too greedy for infor.
As soon as the world opens up, I will continue to post reports with Google map details.
Rubbish or not, why should I care ? ? There are always beginners that appreciate my reports with Google map details.
Old 21-10-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
Alot of malaysians who earn sinkie dollar also spoil market. Just look at those viet WL at JB, almost everyone have a malaysian bf pamper them with iphone and gifts. Mainly those earning a salary in Malaysia kpkb sinkie spoil their market. Everywhere also the same lar.
I only go to tourist accessible shops because I do not speak the local language.
I have no choice but to pay tourist price.
I read Sammyboy, HK, Taiwan and I use web translator to read Japanese p4p sites.
I clip and paste all the infor onto a blank page and note the locations on the Google map. I am really doing my best not to overpay.
Old 21-10-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I do not post on China sites....... I post only on three sites.
I only go to tourist accessible shops because I do not speak the local language. The police shut down those shops ? ? ? ?
I read Sammyboy, HK, Taiwan and Japanese sites, I am just too greedy to ask you for 10usd girls.
SO guys be careful of this guy. He will get your info here and post on 2 other forums for all people to go and exploit. He even give clear google maps instructions just in case you needed to be spoon fed. A big chance the entire HK, China, Taiwan community will be following his "hard work" to exploit all the places. Please remember what happen to CP when it became too famous.
Old 21-10-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have posted on my old reports that " If you think that my report is useless,

Rubbish or not, why should I care ? ? There are always beginners that appreciate my reports with Google map details.
Beginners aka leechers, newbies, Sex tourist, Sex tour guides , police will get all this info for free.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1