The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

What a day!!! What a day!!!

managed to hook up with this pinay.

A bit on the darkbrown side but sexy in her pictures.

fixed up to meet with her this morning. just got her number yesterday.

she lives somewhere in joo chiat. picked her up from lavender mrt went down straight to hotel 81 at lavender.

Would you believe the rest is history.

nice looking gal of 30 years (no kids / single).

had 2 rounds with her in less than 1.5 hours.

again what i disliked was she wanted to do raw. whats with pinays and raw??

why they love raw??

i mean today is the first day i met her. i dare not do raw. so i asked her what if you get preg? she said oh i am dying to have a baby. i said no not now. shesaid dun worry you are not responsible. she said she would take care. i still never agreed.

anyway she gave me a good blow job deep throat long andsensual did cim

i gave her some comfort money for taxi lunch and for herself.

all in worth a few shots.

gfe quite decent
Old 28-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Had a terrible headache after the 2 rounds of screwing the sexy 30 yo single pinay.

she still messaging me asking when i can meet her again.

but i think i have had enough

time to move to other targets.

sorry for not writing a detailed fr. cause i was really having a terrible headache. just wanted to get it over and done with.

anyway slightly better now.

on the positive side for me...

if you guys remember long ago i had mentioned there was this aunty and her neice. i have scrweed both. the aunt is the girls mothers sister. actually i screwed the aunt first followed by the sister

the neice is not happy cause everytime i meet her i only bring her to hotel for screwing and after that its bye bye.

so she told me that she wants me to do more than just sex like go out with her and stuff. which is impossible for me. so i said in that case we have to break up (like i was really in love with her rite??)

so now she intends to introduce her friends to me. she said there is this gal 27 yo who hurt her last time. so she wan to intro her to me.

am i not lucky

the pinay network is great. you break up on good terms with them. you get bonus and incentives.

wow...so i am awaiting her search to fructify...

in the meanwhile i dun think i need to roam around void decks or private estates in search of pinay pussies.

haha

the other part is really lack of time dudes. if not i can guarantee i could have one a day max 5 a week. 2 days reserve for family mah.

but unfortunately no time to screw around that much.

keep reading posting guys i will write some frs from the past as i can remember.

like i mentioned in my earlier posts the same thing happened today too... i dun even knwo the name of the gal i screwed. just pick up go hotel screw give some cash and bye bye.

i dun believe in free lunches... for a while i am of pros too.

so it feels good here for me to each his own.

any guys been lucky?
Old 28-04-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Hey bro the lord, I always wanted the same success as you, but i always seem to get nothing after countless of approaching and enaging in coversation with maids, I keep failing and failing , i really wonder what went wrong? Hope you can help me out . Anyway, I sent you a PM , hope you can read and consider.
Old 29-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
JaViEr84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JUst to share with all bros my experience with my 1st Pinay.

Recently i got to know this milf pinay age 29. (got a 7 yrs old kid) Got to know her at clarke quay after going back to my office on sunday noon , cos she happen to ask mi what bus to take to bugis around carpenter st
since i am gg to bugis to meet my friend for a drink , i offer to guide her there. chat chat during the trip to bugis. Got to know more bout her basic details like where she work as a maid etc. exchange ctc. After reached we parted ways. She call me that very night to chat , so i bo liao nvm company her chat. We came out a few times subsequently , i just treat her to meals and drink during the 1st few outings. Things began to changed after a few outing ,that day i met her friend and her to chat drink her friend soon go back to "home" left me and her , suddenly she started holding my hand .
I was thinking ah got chance liao lol. So since she hold i also hold lo walk walk act blur , i began bolder so start to round my arms round her waist , also no rejection . so i tink confirm can liaoz ,she silently agree my actions , but i decided to hold back dun want to look to eager cos dun want her to think i pervert. I just continue chat and flirt with her , then when sending her back...She lays her head on my shoulder grabbing my arms during the journey back home on bus cos got a year nvr have a gal did this (broke off a yr with my ex). so was feeling both warmth and also gian , cos i am a toucher and feeler person , I like to hug all these as i found out eventually my self haha cos got contact feel song. Gave mi a peck when i saw her near but not her block to play safe. After that day constantly got recd calls from her to chat and chat , fish out more info bout her previous relationship (divorcee , actually pity her cos husband run off with another women while she is here working) She told me she nvr go out with guys in sg before (actually hinting she likes mi) . But in my mind i know this is only as fling and nothing more .Then the next meeting i decided come out with a lame excuse to go hotel and have a drink , bought some beers and went to a hotel near owen road. In the room she went to shower , while i was busy setting the table for beers and stuffs. Next thing i know , she came out wrapped in a towel . I was thinking later sure will be happening but i act blur open a can gave her and also open one can to drink . Sat on the edge of bed and chat. after 2 cans , she started to move more closer to me move her head more towards me with a dreamy loook in her eyes , before i kneww it she planted a soft kiss on my lips , since i know what is going on i also softly return the favor back , and started a build up of tongue fight. Gently push her to bed lying down cont. the battle, i started removing the towel 1st left her bra still on .Suddenly she stopped and hesitate tell me she still love her ex husband dun want to do the same thing he did to her( Sleeping around) . In my mind knn things come till now still can ebrake meh but i dun want to forced her so tell her its her choice and tell her since her ex already re-marry with a baby , she is considered single and she is free to do what she want and is not wrong .So lie back let her think , i took the risk to stop this ride and let her decide . Lucky in the end she finally " Xiang tong" haha. Climb on top of me start to battle again haha. I was thinking mai tu liao dun take another risk. Unhook her bra and panty , so the action got to a high point she also cannot hold back liao , very wet ( 2 yrs no sex) ,
tight also but slippery (holy water) haha, quickly took my helmet which i prepared slip on and start the real war . bang her in cowboy , doggi and finishing in missionary . That was one of my memorable sex in that yr time (even pros cant do till 20 min with me non -stop). After that wash up , she still shy , request to wash alone . haha . A very shy girl only touched by a man before . Haha .After the shower , we had dinner at compass point before sending her back to her home. After that day , she became a bit sticky on phone , ma chiam like OC like tat check where i was ah , jealous when nvr return her call .i hum ji dun want her to be so sticky and know my whereabouts so I play the sometimes wu chup sometimes bo chup attitiude with her .Still got go out with her twice a month roughly , reason see when i can have the next session with her and intend to make her my FB till she not in sg.Good thing about why i still in contact with her is that after knowing her 3 months and mostly she call mi , she nvr ask me to top her card or ask me to buy things for her. But i will give some small gifts the next time we meet. (reward for good behavior.haha )

So thats my story so far , hoping to share this story with all bros but no time to type till now.

Paiseh Paiseh
Old 29-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

Bro Javier

Thank you for a beautiful FR well written..

Yout got it all well planned and executed.

Eg if the girl drinks get some beers along... Thats right. Thats what i usually do... The gal i screwed on saturday (if you read my thread) she asked me for a lite beer. They are so used to drinking SML in the philippines. SAN miguel lite. I bought her 2 cans of 500ml anchor from 7-11. she asked for some sprite too as she prefer to drink it as a shandy. I said whatever as long as i am satisfied i will do it.

This is the thing about the pinays they treat you more or less like BF. So yes you do spend a little bit..so wht right? If you have a singapore gf unlikely she will come with us to 81. She would suggest Fullerton/InterCon/Rendezvous/Sentosa/Mariott/Hyatt or Hilton.
I am talking from experience with Singapore girls. And anyway after 1 or a few fucks we are not interested in them anyway. So why make huge investments on them? I mean as Fuck Buddys not worth spending on Spore Women.

Some of these pinays are of sound character. Cause i knew one i met at the end of her contract. she was here for 2 years. Did not hook up with any guys. Towards the end of her contract met me. I know she did not sleep around cause her pussy was very tight during the thrust.

Bro you used the term holy water? ARe you a Roman catholic or something?

Yes i have noticed that they go to shower and come back wrapped in towels. Which means usually they are ready for the fuck mentally already.

They shower cause they usually dun like body odour and stuff. They like to be clean.

Yeah they are shy they usually lock the door behind them when they go to clean up before the session.

Some even lock the door when they go for shower after the session. I dun understand this part. So shy ah?

And some request the lights be turned off cause they are shy to be seen in the nude with a man they just know.

One gal initially told me she was not confident of her body. I asked her. why are u not confident? You have a pretty hot body. She was worried she had small boobs. but she more than made up for it with her kissing and other skills during the session.

Bro Javier keep up the good work. Keep posting.
Old 30-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro The Lord, you are really the Lord of the Maids
Old 30-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
FARK CARE is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
Bro The Lord, you are really the Lord of the Maids
seriously... are we suppose to feel proud for him?
Old 30-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Samster

bro rapebill i think you upped me thanks a ton.

but some guy zapped me as well. he said "dun bluff"

and zapped me

no nick

takes the fun out of posting
Old 01-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster

bro sammyboy any idea why i got zapped/
Old 01-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by FARK CARE View Post
No, but we do need to send your packing though.

Everyone has the right to bed anyone they want to just as the other party has the right to reject him or her.

As for you, if you do not like what you see, just leave this thread alone and go to the ones you prefer to read or write in.

Thanks.

"MY two cents worth"
Old 01-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
bro rapebill i think you upped me thanks a ton.

but some guy zapped me as well. he said "dun bluff"

and zapped me

no nick

takes the fun out of posting
i just top up points for you bro... cheers
Old 02-05-2009, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FARK CARE View Post
Its up to us. TS is contributing but you are not. So save the comment for yourself.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
goodsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wow, after reading many bros here enjoying pinoys, really envy manz. recently i went to a bar in Duxton, and knew of a pinoy girl. but she said that she not allow to come out with customers? is that true?

on and off she do sms me... so any tips on how to date her out? also, like which are the places to bring the pinoys to when going out with them? thanks
Old 02-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

Bro ETSYS

Thank you so much for upping me
Old 02-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

Brothers i just thought that i had had the best for myself last sat and earlier this week when i bonked 2 fresh ones. both these were last min thingie that happened, i called and they happened to be free.

But could i have been more surprised?

I had been working like a dog today and had planned to work till late into the night.

I was constantly receiving calls from my 25yo pinay gf (ya she has been my gf for several months now, i have 2 others who are also my gfs in the real meaning of the term... the rest are just gfs for the bonking session) today. she is off tomorrow and is quite keen to see me. obviously she needs her pussy serviced once every 2 weeks. i almost agreed to cancel my work tomorrow sunday to service her.

but suddenly i thought of messaging a few other numbers that reside on my hp.

And bingo there was a reply. so i had to cut short my work and head to meeting this pinay.

Now the real story is this. I had met her at a bus stop near orchard about 7 months ago. I used to message her on and off and she used to play hard to get. she had the impression that i was one of those men who will fill it shut it and forget it or the wham bam thank you mam kind. (obviously i am that kind but can i tell the girl that?)) no right. but she did not believe me. she just played alonog and played hard to get.

yet i never deleted her number. that has always been my policy. never delete a girls number especially if you have not fucked her yet.

But i was never sure that i would get a chance to screw her.

yet i continued to sms her on and off. showing her my sincerity (supposed and fake haha ). On and off i told her that i liked her or that she should join me at the hotel. but she refused always believing that i am like the other men no matter how hard i tried to show her that i was otherwise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1