The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

"""""The best thing is she forgot to take away nude pictures of her sucking her BF's cock. Wasted siah..."""""

Bro Starfly what you mean? she forgot to take away? So where are the pictures now? Sorry did i get you wrong

Yes maids are more like Girls next door. Average in looks. But usually great service and passion
Old 23-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
wild deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywild deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Whenever I see a good-looking maid I always wondered if she has already been upped by her employer. Some maids are so good-looking that if I am her employer I would find it exceedingly difficult to keep my hands off her. That is why I made sure that all the maids I had were ugly.
Old 24-04-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Guys it is not advisable to screw your own maid. surely not.

there are lots of issues involved.

she can scream molest

she can blackmail you for money.

she may really fall in love with you and then you are putting your wife and kids at risk

the anxiety is really not worth it.

i will go into my own personal experience at a later date.

but if the maid is not yours and does not live around your group of blocks then feel free by all means screw her as much as you want.

also try not to fuck your friends maid quite embarassing if found out.

yes there are lots of hot and sexy maids around and available for screwin
Old 24-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Maids can be dangerous... you can never know what they add into your food and drinks or do to your children. Imagine you bonking your own maid and she wants you to herself. These dangers can become very very real.
Old 24-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very true, that is y I strictly discourage screwing your own maids on my thread.
Old 26-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is one of the Best!Choon Peng is one of the Best!Choon Peng is one of the Best!Choon Peng is one of the Best!
Screwing maids

Now is recession,if the maid can provide the service it is a win win situation.

Anyone can share any bonking maid experiences?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 26-04-2009, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

According to myself, just don't shit in your own yard. Don't reveal your true name or your home address.Don't let her take pictures of you. Don't do with your own maid. Want to approach or have sex with maids, don't do them near your area, do it somewhere else further. In general, keep a low profile so you won't get yourself into unnescessary problems. After accepting and playing by these rules accordingly, you can pretty much do whatever you want.
Old 26-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Merlin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsonline View Post
Maids can be dangerous... you can never know what they add into your food and drinks or do to your children. Imagine you bonking your own maid and she wants you to herself. These dangers can become very very real.
Ya. I got rid of mine a long time ago. Because of that I had to move from a 3-storey house to a 4-room HDB flat.
Old 26-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chowweikong.sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild View Post
Whenever I see a good-looking maid I always wondered if she has already been upped by her employer. Some maids are so good-looking that if I am her employer I would find it exceedingly difficult to keep my hands off her. That is why I made sure that all the maids I had were ugly.
I tend to wonder why these wives allow good looking, well endowed maids into the house. My neighbour has such a maid, and whenever i c her at the corridor, she always wear translucent tank top with the fancy bra well visible. She seems to be horny type, as she will look me in the eyes .. with a twinkle.

CWK
Old 27-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

To bro CWK , like that go and talk to her man! You don't have anything to lose right?
Old 27-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
LiBai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowweikong.sg View Post
I tend to wonder why these wives allow good looking, well endowed maids into the house. My neighbour has such a maid, and whenever i c her at the corridor, she always wear translucent tank top with the fancy bra well visible. She seems to be horny type, as she will look me in the eyes .. with a twinkle.
What are you waiting for? We are waiting for your new development.
Old 27-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild View Post
i agree with you.

Abt 1 year ago, I went for interviewing of 2 pinay maids in the agency in Lucky Plaza, 1 was a mother of 4 in the 30s and the other was wow... a youthful beauty in her early 20s with 2 c-cupped knockers. She is much much pretty than the few FLs i have upped in these past few months.

Guess who i choose???

You are right! the mother of 4 of cos. If i have chosen the later, i can quite confirmed, chopped and stamped that i would have family problem by now....just how to resist her....??? i think i have made the right choice of avoiding trouble, never eat and shit at the same place.

If you always have the fantasy of screwing a maid, don't try your own maid, you can never get away with it even if is a consentual sex. My advice is that you should rather spend money on FLs (ask bros for contacts) or go through the hard work of "sianing" other people maid.

Another piece of advice, athought is much convinence, try not to sian those maid staying near your place. the tendency of knocking to each other is higher. If you are staying in the east, go west or north, vice versa. If like that still can knock into each other, then you are damn suay!

Recommendation:

Best places:

Not Lucky Plaza or City Plaza, too much people around, for experience, bolder and thicker-skin cheonger only.

If you are driving, you can try those landed estate and you definitely can find some maids hanging around outside either talking to neighbour friends, strolling dogs, washing car, gardening or throwing rubbish, just approach them start by asking direction.

Another place is HDB void decks, go around there during 11am-2pm, these are times where many of them are sending/fetching children from/to school buses.

that is just my few pointers about approaching/screwing maids, hope i do made some positive contribution. Thank you for reading and have a nice bonking session.

QQ
Old 27-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

i wrote a big reply which just got lost while trying to post .

hiya
Old 27-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

I worte a long post. But accidentally got deleted. So here i am typing again.

This is just my opinion. No intention to offend anyone.

1) Some bros think screwing maids is the in-thing. I believe screwing maids has always been the "IN-Thing" as long as she meets your expectations at above average to average level. Not below that.

2) I am not screwing maids because of recession. I have been doing them for the longest time i can remember. Most importantly cause of the GFE with them. They are really lonely. They need a little bit of attention from you and they will treat you like a God. Thats what atleast some of us men would like right? Atleast i love the feeling of being treated like a king.

3) Please guys i am not into budget bonks. I can easily do that at petain road/desker road/the fls along the lorongs in geylang. So much cheaper and easier. Why would i need to take the trouble to sian these gals if all i need is a budget bonk to satisfy my needs?

To be honest with you guys if i think the girl is worthy i do help her with money. But it depends i need to check out her character first. Especially if she is a money sucker like borikat or prosti. She can take a walk. She will get $ 0.

But if she is the honest character not interested in money but me... obviously i will pamper her... And then the benefits are there for me to see.

4)Why i choose maids? Why not prosti? Cause the maids (the sincere ones give me the GF feeling)? I know many of us have different intentions when we look for maids...some look at it as a cheap thrill, some look at it as a ONS, some look at it as a quickie in the carpark or staircase without having to spend any money, some look at it as a client-customer relationship). To each his own. NO ONE IS WRONG HERE NOR IS ANYONE CORRECT.

5) About 7 months ago i had met a maid at tampines about 30yo milf petite figure. She gave me a good hj at the staircase. However due to some mis understanding she thought i was insulting her. But she still liked me. You wont believe what she did. She thought she was not pretty enough for me and started introducing to me maids who were prettier than her.

6) On Saturday i met one such maid she had introduced.
Old 27-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

We met up at Paya Lebar MRT. Took a cab down to Lavender 81. Unfortunately no more ST at Joo Chiat. right?

But if you guys know how to get short time at jc let me know. i could have saved the cab fare.

i bought some beers. she was happy that i got them for her.

went up to the room. This gal was fair 29 yo milf with slim bod.

initially she did not want to do bj.

But when she finally agree to paint me and do bj it was awesome.

She had a nice cute round firm arse a real turn on for me. Her boobs were not that fantastic. Good kisser

She wanted me to do raw. i told her no i wont.

She said dun worry about pregnancy. buy me the oral contraceptive tablets. then you can cum in me. the feeling is nicer. i said sorry i cant do it. Bros its not the pregnancy i am worried about but the diseases right. better be safe than sorry.

anyway after a decent session i put her in a cab paid her the cab fare and she went back happy.

downside she did not message me since. but do i care? Its like one more over. move on. Got loads in my list. but i dun have the time to sian and try.

just now i got a number from the net of a pinay on a short visit to spore. need to up her. but no time again.

Raw i currently do only with 3 pinays. All 3 are 25 years old. none of them have a money face. Fantastic character. tested them out several times. but their character really good. so they are safe to do raw. the rest clearly a NO NO.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1