The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gu du deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
honestly i am pinay lover.

as long as attractive,young and pleasant looking is fine for me.

There are so many around. Keep looking. Guys you will find.

Ofcourse dun choose the not so attractive ones.

Maids are humans too. Just look at our own ancestors. They were not born with a silver spoon in their mouths. They came here as coolies/farmers/labourers. We all know it. So these maids are here working hoping their next generation will be better than ours.

And you have to see it to believe it. Go to the philippines and see the number of towns that have sprouted up with the remittances made by the maids. And that is how their future generations have blossomed.

if a mum is a maid most definitely amongst the pinays the daughter wont become one.

anyway lets stop this and get back to the topic of screwing maids.

I met a young indonesian chinese looking maid sometime last year. did not look attractive in her work overalls. but boy did she look hot when i met her on her off day.
ku musta? kantotan tayo?
Old 20-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

i think in terms of BBjs the indo maids are really daring, willing to go.

i guess there are lots of stories on the net where u have heard of indo maids giving bjs to their bfs or sex partners in hdb staircase landings at parks, in carparks and in many other secluded areas.

pinays are more interested in the screwing part. they love it.

some are reluctant to do bbbjs but for me the challenge is to turn a non bbj grl to a bbj gal and i have generally been very successful. though the chase is painful.

bros i must make my stand clear i am not advocating free fucking of maids.honestly i believe you must help them in some way. thats life.
Old 20-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasi Lemak View Post
so long as not your own maid
True...better not screw your own maid as they can be very jealous type, then who knows what can happen? Have seen the reports of maids abusing
the children, or putting something into their boss's food and so on.

Yes....maybe okay to screw them if they don't know where you are staying.

Just my frank opinion. Btw some of them are pretty and young too. I don't mind screw them myself hehehe.
Old 20-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 15
tualampar is a splendid one to beholdtualampar is a splendid one to beholdtualampar is a splendid one to beholdtualampar is a splendid one to beholdtualampar is a splendid one to beholdtualampar is a splendid one to beholdtualampar is a splendid one to behold

Yup. Becareful if you screw your own maids. They may blackmail you.
Old 20-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tualampar View Post
Yup. Becareful if you screw your own maids. They may blackmail you.
Never shit at your own house...there are Lots of chio maids around especially at city plaza.
Old 21-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

The maids at City plaza usually appear only on Sundays and occassionally on Saturdays and public holidays right?

The maids at lucky plaza higher chance of meeting cause they go there on days other than sundays as well.

and its usually a good idea to go on weekdays cause not many people easy to approach them.
Old 21-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Mostly they will be there on sunday and public holiday only
Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
Never shit at your own house...there are Lots of chio maids around especially at city plaza.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 21-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

Thats the thing with the indos

they are only available on sat/sun/public hols

once i did a nepali maid extrememly fair skin like those north indian type.

that was several years ago.

lost contact with her since.
Old 22-04-2009, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 17
xsgrantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like bonking a maid is the 'in' thing to do during this economic downturn. hahaha.. maybe should start a category just for 'maids' and anything to do with them, exchange contact numbers, post FRs. hahaha.

Had my fair share of maid experiences as well. Quite easy to get em. The one I got (during my NS Days) were sisters. Worked opposite blocks. didn't manage to screw coz we were at the staircase, but did heavy petting. That's about it.

However, I do agree about BB having maids who offer their 'services'. Because down there, there's a lot of pre-school and when they send the kids to school, they'll hangaround in groups and gossip. so chances are, you can get a few if you know the right technique.

Happy hunting!
Old 22-04-2009, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 15
IlovePRC is a splendid one to beholdIlovePRC is a splendid one to beholdIlovePRC is a splendid one to beholdIlovePRC is a splendid one to beholdIlovePRC is a splendid one to beholdIlovePRC is a splendid one to beholdIlovePRC is a splendid one to behold

Looks like desperate times need desperate measures. Economy down, can fuck maid and save $$
Old 22-04-2009, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
The maids at City plaza usually appear only on Sundays and occassionally on Saturdays and public holidays right?

The maids at lucky plaza higher chance of meeting cause they go there on days other than sundays as well.

and its usually a good idea to go on weekdays cause not many people easy to approach them.
But sometime too many ppl around,harder to strike. I prefer those alone under their blk, easier to hit the targer.
Old 22-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

Bro Enzer88 yes you are right on the dot when you say that its harder to strike when there are many people.

My usual tactic is to avoid these situations. the last thing i want is to be seen talking with a maid and some "TOO FREE" ST reporter take picture to post. Also the issue of what narrow minded silly poreans will think if they see me talking to a maid. They dun realise that they came from humble beginnings too.

so i usually approach a maid usually if she is alone or at the most if some ah mah or ah kong (not hers ) around.

Some maids usualy tell me they dun wan trouble their mam is strict and stuff. i have a truckful of answers for these statements
Old 22-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

Guys for me bonking a maid has been the "in" thing all the while. Not necessarily during an economic downturn.

Initially i used to see pinays with indians and indos with malay/chinese men.

I used to wonder how they do it.

So many moons ago I took my first step. That was at Coronation Plaza on Bukit Timah Road. I was at the fairprice outlet. there was a maid in the gourmet section with her friend. i took courage and asked her for her number. Those days i did not know the lines i must use with maids. So it took me awhile to get her. Eventually when she agreed i was not free. so after a few months i had my first successful bonk with a pinay. She was fair skin reaonably big and soft succulent boobs. hIYA BUT I STILL rememeber she did not wish to do BJ. she was so shy. she did not want her friends or anyone to see her with a man. she used to work hard to make money. she used to work part time moon lighting as a maid for many homes.

i have since lost her number. but i still remember her since she was my first maid lay. after a few years i bumped into her at lucky plaza. took her number again and asked her if i could lay her. she said no. how sad.

But she was a good fuck. i think pinays make good fuckers.

and indos good cock suckers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsgrantz View Post
Seems like bonking a maid is the 'in' thing to do during this economic downturn. hahaha.. maybe should start a category just for 'maids' and anything to do with them, exchange contact numbers, post FRs. hahaha.

Had my fair share of maid experiences as well. Quite easy to get em. The one I got (during my NS Days) were sisters. Worked opposite blocks. didn't manage to screw coz we were at the staircase, but did heavy petting. That's about it.

However, I do agree about BB having maids who offer their 'services'. Because down there, there's a lot of pre-school and when they send the kids to school, they'll hangaround in groups and gossip. so chances are, you can get a few if you know the right technique.

Happy hunting!
Old 23-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Samster

Yesterday i saw a maid in her work attire the usual tee shirt and bermudas which was a turn off. yet She was really young chio and slim.

Turned out she was a myanmarese chinese looking. speaks decent english.

when i find time i will surely give you guys an account of my experiences with all the maids one by one.

but let me tell you guys i really cant remember any of their names cause i have done loads of them

i only remember a few names apart from my current yo pinay gf. she is really cute and youngand sexy.

intend to keep her for awhile atleast.

usually i dun keep these gals long. especially if they ask for money and stuff.

if their character is good i will surely go out of the way to help them.
Old 23-04-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
starfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Screwing maids is an in thing now. My friend's maid ran away with her Singapore BF whom she got to know at Lucky Plaza. The best thing is she forgot to take away nude pictures of her sucking her BF's cock. Wasted siah... Should have upz her while I had the chance. MILF but with great sets of tits. @(#&$@#
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1