The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Screwing maids

lately there have been many reports stating how we singaporean men have been screwing maids for less than $40.

With the huge maid population in Singapore i am sure there will be many of us with interesting stories to share.

Care to share?

The ST reported sometime back of a man who screwed the maid who worked in the house he lived in.

A lot of Singaporean old men are taken care of by pinas and minas..
Old 16-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
lately there have been many reports stating how we singaporean men have been screwing maids for less than $40.

With the huge maid population in Singapore i am sure there will be many of us with interesting stories to share.

Care to share?

The ST reported sometime back of a man who screwed the maid who worked in the house he lived in.

A lot of Singaporean old men are taken care of by pinas and minas..
You better don't eat and shit at the same place!

All bros, please DO NOT screw your own maid, you would never able to get away if she report you to police, consent or not consensual sex.

If you really want to screw a maid, screw other people maid, chances of kana sabotage is much much lower. Please practice safe sex, wear condom cos you never know they kana screwed raw by how many foreign imports and local men.

HIV-free is our way of life,
Hope to bonk until Ninety Nine !

TN
Old 16-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
donkey6380 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
where you get the News from? Dun ever shit at your own courtyard

Quote:

Care to share?..
Why not you share yours to us?
Old 16-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 16
Happy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to behold

Very true.Do not try or even think about it.Though I have done it in the past,can count myself fortunate didnt get into any legal troubles.

The fear and anxieties after doing it is not worth it,trust me.

Maybe bros can swap maids.Form a club,haha.
Old 16-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Looks like i have miscommunicated

i mentioned that many singapore men are these days happily screwing indonesian and pinay maids.

i was talking about the straits times new paper reports last year which indicated spore men screwing maids mostly not their own. some even did their own. i was talking of this report.

lately last month there was a new paper reporter who managed to get an appt with a malay maid for sex somewhere near jurong for $40.\\ this reportre just wanted to prove that singapore man can easily screw maids
Old 16-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster

maids living in Bukit Batok were reported to be offering sexual services in the neighborhood after sending their bosses’ children to kindergarten for lessons daily.

Sometimes on encountering young customers, she will even offer half-price or free services. One of the prostituting maids hails from East Java and calls herself “Rose”.

Her clients are usually middle-aged men in the neighborhood with a few young men occasionally.

One of the residents, Mr Chong’s son (20 years old) was a customer of the maid. Last month, he caught his son having sex with the maid in the flat.

Mr Chong said: “I threatened the maid that I will inform her boss of the matter. She pleaded with me not to do so as it will cause her to lose her job. I find her quite pitiful and let her off.”

However, Mr Chong later heard from his friends at the neighborhood coffeeshop that his son was still seeing Rose.

A Sin Ming reporter called Rose using the number provided by Mr Chong pretending to be a client interested in her sexual services. Upon meeting her, the reporter discovered Rose is a middle-age woman about 40 years old and had three children. She had been working in Singapore for 5 years and most of her customers are old men.

Rose only receive customers in the neighborhood due to limited time and the sexual transaction usually take place in the clients’ home. She revealed that she has a few friends working as maids in the vicinity who are also prostituting themselves to earn extra cash.

Rose told the reporter: “If you like my service, you can contact me anytime. You do not have to pay me everytime as long you are happy.”
Old 16-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

Lonely maids, prey and predators

By Jeremy Au Yong & Khushwant Singh. The Straits Times
Publication Date : 2005-09-18

Sometimes, all it takes is a meeting of the eyes and a quick smile to start a relationship.

Many men -- both Singaporean and foreign -- have been known to turn on their charm to prey on the loneliness of Filipino maids in Singapore.

But it isn't just the men who are doing the looking and the smiling.

"Some of the women are out to look for men, especially in the clubs," said Revlyn Mandac-Faizal, 31, who works at a provision shop in Lucky Plaza.

"They dress sexily and sometimes they will make the first move."

The social lives of the nearly 100,000 Filipino domestic workers in Singapore have come into sharp focus after speculation that a possible love triangle led to the grisly murder of 26-year-old maid Jane Parangan La Puebla.

Last Friday (Sept 9), her body was found chopped up and the parts dumped outside Orchard MRT station and at MacRitchie Reservoir.

Her close friend, Guen Garlejo Aguilar, 29, has been charged with the murder.

They were apparently fighting over the affections of a handsome 27-year-old Singaporean man, described as Aguilar's boyfriend. Both women are married and their husbands are in the Philippines.

Maids tell stories of men coming on to them everywhere, from clubs to shopping centres. Some are even hit on in cabs.

Said 23-year-old shop assistant Ane Alfaro: "Sometimes in a cab, the driver will ask if I am from the Philippines, and then they'll ask if I want to get some coffee before going to my destination. It's happened to me a few times."

Dyesebel Lobaton, 30, meanwhile, told The Sunday Times she was once chased around Lucky Plaza by a persistent Bangladeshi worker.

"He kept following me, wanting to give me his number.

"In the end, he shoved this piece of paper into my handbag. I took it out and threw it away," she said.

But some of the maids are no angels.

Bold ones have been known to simply go up to men and invite them to parties, to church or even to hotel rooms.

There are also some who moonlight as prostitutes to earn some extra income.

Alex, 34, runs a provision shop in Orchard Towers and estimates that as many as two in 10 maids may be part-time prostitutes.

He recounted a personal encounter with one: "Once I was talking to this Filipino maid in a club and then she just told me if I wanted to have some fun with her, it would cost me money."

The tea dances organised by clubs in Orchard Towers, Lucky Plaza and Balmoral Plaza are the most popular pick-up spots for men and the women. Most women are allowed in free as their presence attracts men, who have to pay a cover charge of between S$13 and S$17 (US$8 and US$10).

About half the men there are Singaporeans while the rest are workers from the Philippines and Bangladesh.

Operations executive Benji, a 33-year-old Sunday regular at the Naughty Girl club in Orchard Towers, is always there with his girlfriend, Aileen, 25, a Filipino maid.

While she was dancing with other maids, he whispered: "If you are having an affair with a Filipina, you better behave yourself, as they can get very jealous."

The couple had a big violent fight a month ago after he bought a drink for another maid.

The crowd which the clubs attract can be a nuisance to businesses in the vicinity.

Said Danny, who runs an electronics shop near Ipanema Club in Orchard Towers: "It becomes very noisy and rowdy, so on Sunday I close and go home at 3pm. If not, I open until 9pm."

Successful hook-ups -- in clubs or shopping centres -- often lead to trysts in budget hotels.

Some of these establishments in Balestier Road and Joo Chiat Road, especially those that charge hourly rates, are often full on Sundays. It is not uncommon to see scores of maids and their boyfriends waiting in the lobbies for rooms to be available.

But many of the maids interviewed stressed that the wild ones were the minority.

"I'm here with other maids on my day off and I don't want anything to do with any man, Singaporean or otherwise," said Rose, 33, a Filipino maid at a tea dance in Orchard Towers.

Others simply avoid such places.

Bergie Borja, 33, was furious at how a few bad apples had given Filipino maids a bad reputation.

She has been working here as a maid for 13 years and has never been to a tea dance. Instead she spends her days off playing volleyball with friends from the Filipino Association of Singapore.

"It's very unfair to us. I can see the way people sometimes look at us. It's just the few behaving badly but they spoil the name for the others," she said.
Old 16-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Forever View Post
Very true.Do not try or even think about it.Though I have done it in the past,can count myself fortunate didnt get into any legal troubles.

That is a good suggestion. Maybe In SBF, we can start the first maid swinging club in Singapore.

All participant member must have a maid for swinging. Or else you can find your own maid gf and pay them to participant. If not we might end up 20 bros waiting to Bonk 1 maid in a single session.

I think I want to be in the organising committee of this new club.
hahaha..... Must vote for me.....ok!
Old 16-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 16
Nasi Lemak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNasi Lemak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so long as not your own maid
Old 16-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Forever View Post

Can I join the club as a male 'maid' if anybody form one? I will serve the all the maid members in the club
Old 16-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 17
maulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't ever take the risk of screwing maids....Joining the SBF club is good enough to chat,but do not Jump over to Changi Rotan (Caning) club,though membership is free plus benefits of chatting to other inmates..TS,pls think more than twice before any actions started..
Old 17-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

Bro Maulsith

What do you mean? What is risky about screwing maids if not your own?
I thought i already explained myself

maulsith Re: Screwing maids

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't ever take the risk of screwing maids....Joining the SBF club is good enough to chat,but do not Jump over to Changi Rotan (Caning) club,though membership is free plus benefits of chatting to other inmates..TS,pls think more than twice before any actions started..
Old 17-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't mark around with maids. U will not know what's in store.
Old 17-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 15
biggorilla is a splendid one to beholdbiggorilla is a splendid one to beholdbiggorilla is a splendid one to beholdbiggorilla is a splendid one to beholdbiggorilla is a splendid one to beholdbiggorilla is a splendid one to behold

Maids are oso woman. Can be screwed or wans to be screwed. Screwing FL or maids all the same. same risk same fun..
Old 17-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
veggielover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess maids are also human. You dun screw them, they find some Bangla man who would. So you decide.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1