The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gan Siow Huang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Could be in another way round instead
She does have that kind of sadistic look ya.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Lol, hear you say until like that. You arouse me to think with hardon too that in training and in the battlefield she is in command of the guys but it is vice versa in bed where the guys are in control of her giving her orders instead. But i m still sticking to my view, though it is "boh hee hair yahoh"
This type of look, confirmed very demanding. Just like my previous lady boss decades ago. Always order people around and have the final say. KNN, got chance to up her, i will do it. Let her taste her own medicine.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Or Transport minister
yes, appoint her as transport minister. previously when lui tuck yew was transport minister, mrt breakdown and the people scolded "TUCK YEW!!!". if she becomes transport minister and mrt breakdown, the people will scold "GAN!!!"

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 12-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
youngslyfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The worst showing for the ruling People’s Action Party, or PAP, since independence in 1965 prompted analysts to declare a “vote for change” that will trigger “soul searching” among the country’s leaders. Supporters for the main opposition Workers’ Party – which took 10 of 93 seats up for grabs – waved flags, blew whistles and beat drums like they were about to take office.
It could be worse, if East Coast plan fails or Dr Tan won West Coast
Old 12-07-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes, strong women prefer to submit in bed, likewise the docile types that prefer to take charge. Had a few personal encounters with these sort of polar opposites between private and public personas.

Don't quote me on this because those that I've encountered may have bipolar disorder...
Old 12-07-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 5
Stfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
pls kan her and make scandal and force by election le
dun need another paper general in gvt
Haha, thanks for the joke
Old 12-07-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
yes, appoint her as transport minister. previously when lui tuck yew was transport minister, mrt breakdown and the people scolded "TUCK YEW!!!". if she becomes transport minister and mrt breakdown, the people will scold "GAN!!!"

Tiagong she taking over the portfolio of another Airforce General who lost his GRC...... MoS in PMO.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Gan Siow Huang

Her estate must have a big population of military personel. They supported her because they have no choice. And these uniform staffs married foreigners. I happened to know two. One married a Thai lady, and one married a HKG lady. They allreally migrated back in the 1990s.

We know their weakness. Is easy to deal with them. People in politic bully them but I urged ordinary folks not do. After over we are SG united. No one must be left behind.

From now onwards. I stared observe and feel the people in this red dot. Begin with who are born locals, PR and new citizens. One more group I cannot post it because I protected them. Although not born local they are as local as me.
Old 12-07-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Her estate must have a big population of military personel. They supported her because they have no choice. And these uniform staffs married foreigners. I happened to know two. One married a Thai lady, and one married a HKG lady. They allreally migrated back in the 1990s.

We know their weakness. Is easy to deal with them. People in politic bully them but I urged ordinary folks not do. After over we are SG united. No one must be left behind.

From now onwards. I stared observe and feel the people in this red dot. Begin with who are born locals, PR and new citizens. One more group I cannot post it because I protected them. Although not born local they are as local as me.
I happened to be in her ward, I voted for Sony, but didn't get through. Still, she is still not too bad, I don't have the hots, but I wouldn't mind
Old 14-07-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice one bro.....!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

Old 14-07-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
nice one bro.....!
same SIR name as our "hell" minister. both are GAN.

all the MP when contested will say will serve residents.. down the road almost all become Yes man and Yes woman. But too bad some Singaporean like to vote for Yes man and Yes woman.
Old 14-07-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1274 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

This type must make her suck yr cock in her full uniform and cockslap her face while wearing PTE uniform. There's nothing women about her at all. She do jumping jack naked, her breast also wont shake ! but all the ex general will feel threaten by her.
Afterall they can only carry LP but she can carry and lick at the same time ! Lol
Old 15-07-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
====================================
she can be Defence Mister
think even China generals will fear and respect her
Old 15-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Gormet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
same SIR name as our "hell" minister. both are GAN.

all the MP when contested will say will serve residents.. down the road almost all become Yes man and Yes woman. But too bad some Singaporean like to vote for Yes man and Yes woman.
That's why she was recruited, the whites only want Yes person, everything also agree and do not question their policy
Old 16-07-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
====================================
she can be Defence Mister
think even China generals will fear and respect her
I love this bro! The best joke I have ever heard in my life. I think they fear her looks as China has too many chio ppl. I won’t want to talk to her in a meeting room. Will go for Tan Chen Chen any days. Lol!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1