The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold
Re: My good for nothing life

enjoying ur story too!
Old 11-07-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
cuckwumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post

Vincy tits from our we chat conversation
Wow firm tits!! Nice share bro
Old 12-07-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS not to worry too much, you had written a nice story here, cheers!
Old 13-07-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Blocking vincy turns out to be a pain killler for my head@che . I was not getting anymore of her daily greeting and pestering when will I visit Her.

Her massage standard had dropped in the latter stage of our interaction anyway so therewas no much to miss of her. This had been the second Month of Rachel no interacting with me in wechat. Without any hesitation I deleted her number as well to prevent me from pleading with her for a session if I ever felt horny or lonely.

I am not arrogant in deleting the contact in fact I am just protecting myself from being vulnerable.
You did the absolute right thing there by blocking and deleting unsavoury people in your contact

It is very important for our own mental well-being

Some people are just now worthed knowing for long

Vincy is just a disgusting money-faced bitch

But what can we expect more of a PRC masseuse in SG with a kid?
Why you so like dat?
Old 13-07-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow I did not realize it haha it's just a mole to me. Firstly I wanna thank the readers.

When I first write this story I was dealing with an alcoholic problem I need something to take off my mind.
So it's a healing stuff for me as well. I am always grateful to the readers for not bashing this mediocre story
So far so good, at least you are writing something nice here.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 14-07-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Gormet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thank you so much for nice story
Old 14-07-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story
Old 15-07-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

This will be the last pic I upload. This is Mae after she return to Thailand and got tanned as she got an ang mo bf who prefer her tanned very heart pain as she is very fair when I had her.
Old 15-07-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

It turns out that the sous chef wife had came to make a mess during one weekend when both mae and him are working. In order to save face the sous chef had quit.

I was smoking when I heard Mae called my name.

Me: hey how is life.

Mae smiled weakly:. Bad very bad.

Me offering her a cigarette which she took. We had a smoke I never made any conversation after my stick I got up and left. I sighed why got involved with a married men.
Old 15-07-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

That Monday I remember being called to the finance room the income accountant a frankly old butch woman told me Mae refused to pay 300 plus for a blunder and asked me to collect or issued a warning letter.

Stunned was my expression, Mae was a decent hardworking lady yet she did have MC once every month but what blunder did she done.

I went to the restaurant manager and asked it turns out during that weekend the sales manager knewing that one local small time blogger had a celebration in our restaurant called the restaurant and asked Mae who was on duty to give a complimentary dessert. But mae heard wrongly and went on to give the whole meal foc. Since it was a phone call there was no black and white.

One piece of advice to all seniors here, if a restaurant ever gave any free stuff some of it may be from part of the meagre salary we had.

I asked the restaurant manager will Mae be paying. He shook his head and said mae need to remit money to her family her mom had a stroke.
Old 15-07-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This will be the last pic I upload. This is Mae after she return to Thailand and got tanned as she got an ang mo bf who prefer her tanned very heart pain as she is very fair when I had her.
Wow natural boobs? Looks great to taste yummy

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

I looked at the restaurant manager and asked how.

He looked at me too and said no choice it's her blunder.

Me looking at the bill 350 plus dollar and thought this blogger really seized the opportunity to order all trademark dishes. Mae was a contract staff thus she does not have the staff discount from eating meal.

I said the three of us split by three you OK.

Restaurant manager: why ah you so hero.

Me: people mother ill and now scandal I just take it as one month no smoking save the cigarette money for this.

So the three of us spilt the bill I was rather feeling sorry for her.

One day during= lunch Ann and I was gossiping . I was staring at my black coffee.

Ann: wow you hero huh 3 way spilt bill. The restaurant manager told me.

Me: oh I am lazy in writing warning letter my English poor.

Ann:. I am jealous of her so many man helped her.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Ann: you seemed to make an excellent bf material.

Me: I am a good bf I listen to my gf every advice.

Ann: really

Me: of course my last and only gf told me to pee in toilet first thing daily and look at the reflection. This has become my daily ritual.

Ann: so disgusting. The whole office thought you are gay.

Me: I am not gay just girls are scary creatures they can suddenly disappeared and leave you hanging alone worrying what's happening.

Ann and I are getting closer bit by bit but I knew I was never in her league
Old 15-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ann: you seemed to make an excellent bf material.

Ann and I are getting closer bit by bit but I knew I was never in her league

Wow you really a very good and nice guy, pay for Mae.
Errr.... did you up Mae?

Upz you +20 for your nice story.

Camping here for more of Ann updates please.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 17
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice pic bro. I can imagine Mae is a very sexy lady. If I am u,i got mae I enough le. So afterall ur life is not really good for nothing since u have 3 ladies willing to let u take pics of their wonderful tits. Keep on goin bro. Both ur life n e story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1