The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MICHAT ANY BROS TRIED ?

Now have encounter say from Korean and even give me a Korean number WhatsApp. Now scammer also upgrading their skill

Why say scammer because as usual they won't accept your video call. Haha

Wonder anyone encounter before anot.
Old 16-06-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have encountered one saying she is here staying in her aunty's house while the aunty is away. She is helping her aunty to look after her kids and she wants some "fun". She asks for Razer Gold so that the kids can be kept busy playing games while we have fun together in her room. She says she is from the US. Sounds incredible right.
Old 17-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

I already stop using Michat to find ML or FL.. 9 out of 10 is scam.. even those at massage shop, china girl oso is those $88 useless massage.. wan find a real good masaage with FJ is really close to 0%..
Old 12-07-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eighthdegree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually not only Michat, others such as Locanto, Gumtree are also scams. There are a lot of warning signs of such scams at the get go. Only think with the big head above, not with the small below.
Old 13-07-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
amyam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Michat ask for downpayment is scam.
Old 14-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just started on this shit recently.

CCB, the scammers and hookers (probably scammers too!) are unbelievable. I've never seen this sort of app before.

Anyway, I managed to get a scammer to send me some pics. Too bad no nudes despite me asking her.

Once I started using got a lot of CB asking me to click some stupid link. DON'T DO IT. Or your phone data might be stolen by them.

Old 14-07-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 13
ryantan21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterryantan21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterryantan21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterryantan21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterryantan21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

should ask her come out bring u in ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
Wah this thread is so useful. Thanks to all the bros for sharing your experiences. After reading the tips here I feel so glad for not answering a proposal to go to an address in the Stevens Road area. Sorry actually I did go but I didn't dare press the doorbell, some atas 3 storeyed home. Was an Ang Moh saying she's in town visiting her aunt but her aunt went overseas so she's all alone and horny. Most probably if it's true, it could have been the maid who was alone and horny. Either way I didn't take any chances and left.

Last edited by ryantan21; 14-07-2020 at 12:48 PM. Reason: left out quote
Old 14-07-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

I’ll usually get those I found on michat to chat in wechat instead. Cos in wechat I can video call them(while on recording mode) to authenticate them. Can use WeChat for voice calls too to contact them when we reach their location - usually I use this as excuse.. those who claims don’t have wechat or wants me to add them in line are usually scams. Those ask for my occupation and where I stay are dubious too. In any case don’t pay anything electronically to them.
Old 14-07-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its a very powerful app, even better than Facebook Twitter.

Usually the ML/FL super chio, SYT and always stay very near your place. Location very easy to find. The deals also super good, better than all buy 1 free 1 F&B deals.

ML/FLs there also very high tech, always contactless payment, pay at AXS buy App cards, dont need cash. Follow Covid-19 safety rule also, you confirm wont see them in person.

If you got payment issue, still got customer service do follow-up. Their CS better than Singtel Starhub, their information always on the dot, they know your situation well, even your conversation with the MLs. At times, they still send regards to your father and mother. Sure satisfied ��

Btw its just a joke. Dont try this service, its 95% scam. Rather go GL or any massage shop. Always see first and cash transaction ��

Last edited by BoogieUp; 18-07-2020 at 07:35 PM.
Old 14-07-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chao chee bye even wechat wasn't as shady before.

Which chee bye fucker invented this app?
Old 14-07-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3575 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieUp View Post
If you go payment issue, still got customer service do follow-up. Their CS better than Singtel Starhub, their information always on the dot, they know your situation well, even your conversation with the MLs. Sure satisfied ��
good one bro
Old 17-07-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Just talked to a few.

And all quoted me the same price of $100 for 2 hours or $300 overnight. Fucking bullshit.

One told me she is a student and doing part time FL because parents divorce.

The other two gave me addresses with 7-11 and SAM machines nearby. Who the fuck will do FL in crowded places? Prices also same.

Another one told me for $600 I can do overnight, raw and CIP.

Is there a single legit FL in michat or not?
Old 17-07-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

This is the one that allow me to do raw, CIP and overnight.

At first still pretend to be reluctant then afterwards say can.

Does these fucking pictures look legit?

Old 17-07-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3575 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
This is the one that allow me to do raw, CIP and overnight.

At first still pretend to be reluctant then afterwards say can.

Does these fucking pictures look legit?

https://www.hkmarket1314.com/en/blog/145877/
Old 17-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Why would the real Chinese use MiChat when they have WeChat?

MiChat mainly used by Non Chinese. I have hooked Indonesians who come here for $ before COVID-19 struck. Some Pinoys use it as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1