The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
PurpleDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The time I managed to get a threesome on a gaming platform

Enjoy your story. Hope to read more.
Old 13-07-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 13-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
XiaoFoye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice read and hope to read more.
Old 15-07-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, share more updates TS.
Old 15-07-2020, 12:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

TS nice story to share and thanks for upping, have upped you back too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-07-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 9
soulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to behold

waiting for more !

~Min 2 Point for exchange~
Old 15-07-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
DirtyRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please continue
Old 15-07-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10862 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice gaming spot!
Old 15-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micropen View Post
hey guys back at it again only a few more chapters i think and hope you all enjoyed the experience thus far.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously:

The Orgasmic Void
Come Saturday was a very busy day I didn't have much time as an emergency meeting with work came up. lots of logistics arrangements due to covid 19 pandemic getting worse.

I got a message from Jenna that morning at around 10AM although I didnt read it till late lunch.

"Oh Charles i'm going to get you for that!"
"your dick looks so thick!" she said

i chuckled at myself quite content that I managed to get her attention once again. guys let me side track a bit.. There is something so alluring about jenna and getting her attention. when you manage to make her interested in you its like an lifelong achievement feeling. makes your cock hard just doing it its fucking crazy haha..

anyways I replied
"dont get too excited :P we all know what happens when you do haha"
"Sorry i've been hell busy. preparing to go overseas tomorrow and there's a lot of things to sort out.."

she then replied naughtily"
"oh its okay go go ! I have everything I need"

I continued with my day on the meetings after meetings. I didnt even have much time to talk to the wife although she I did see her laughing while texting someone I was just too busy to ask.

come night 7pm I was still on call with my China and US counterparts still organizing and sorting out the things needed to be done and I must say I had a bad feeling that it would take longer than 4 days to get this exercise done in China.

Meanwhile my wife was enjoying her day texting someone.. I finally asked her when she laughed:
"babe whats so funny who you talking to?"

She then replied:
"haha! omg its Jenna she so funny!"

I know it shouldnt matter but some how i felt a little jealousy haha not too much just that kind of "damn she was my plaything now she talking to you" kind of way.

I guess it was my wifes turn to enjoy her day as when she was working hard throughout the week I was basically sexting another woman from a gaming platform. ok fair trade.

"what you guys talking about?" I asked curiously.

"oh we were just comparing our bodies and stuff you know girl stuff you dont know la"

suddenly I came to attention.. I wanted to see what they were talking about but I didnt want to give the wrong impression on the wife..

"haha let me see?" i tried my luck

"dont like that leh! its girl talk" she snapped back at me and continued her laughs.

fuck. at least I tried a bit.

I was quickly called back to the meeting before I could do anything.

I slept early that night as the next morning was an early flight. I was exhausted from back to back meetings and flight hotel bookings.

"babe I go sleep first.." I said to my wife as she was still outside talking to jenna laughing

"ok! jenna says goodnight too!" she said

i thought to myself. "yeah right i bet jenna would of said more than that :P"
within minutes i fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday morning
woke up really early around 5AM to prepare to fly.
kissed my wife on the forehead and called the grab.
"babe see you on thursday ok?" i whispered
"mmmmhm ok love you" she mumbled back.

As promised I sent a text to Jenna as well
"Hey 小bb i heading off already. I wont be reachable these few days as whatsapp is usually blocked in china but be back on thrusday."

I wasnt hopeful for a reply as it was really early in the morning.

got on my plane to Shanghai then transit via train to Wuxi. I reached my hotel by 5 pm. was damn tired but had to already start work.

long story short I was forced to extend the trip another two weeks putting my arrival date almost mid April.
I told my wife via Wechat that I had no choice but to extend due to our work. and she seemed quite okay with it.. Usually she would get sulky or what not. We did have a video call once every few days to talk but nothing too interesting.. After the call it was 11pm and I was ready to go to shower and sleep when I heard a knock on my door...

I thought to my self
"WTF does dave (my colleague) want now. He better have finished the architecture diagram."
I dragged myself to the door as they knocked one more

"YAH IM COMI..."
as I opened the door it was not dave. It was this girl dressed in this tight dark purple dress. I immediately knew this was a WL. So let me let you guys in a little education..
In China, some hotels lets OKT know when there is a potential customer for them. when you check in they will pass on your room number to the OKT then the OKT may send someone up to your room. I'm not sure what the criteria for them to send someone up but it happened to me at least 5 times..
I usually reject them but this time I was so horny and she was not bad looking and her body looking fine.

I invited her in as she shyly came in. I think this may be one of her first times. She had long dark maroon hair quite good looking it may have been the make up but i wasnt complaining. I didnt take a picture of her at the time but I managed to add her on WeChat and this was her display picture.

I asked her how much in chinese

she tried to high ball me at 300 SGD

all in all i managed to get it down to 150 which equated to around 700 rmb.

after paying her the fun began although I was a little tired..

she first started to to strip for me.. removing her jacket as a i sat on the chair. the then slowly pulled down her panties and climbed on the bed showing me her pussy in doggy style. most PRC girls usually dont shave so its not really a huge turn on for me but she was quite pretty and her legs were long.. I managed to get a quick snapshot of her before she could notice.

She took off her shoes and guided me to the shower.. she undid my belt and pulled down my pants while I undid my shirt. her slender hands wrapped around my half erect cock and started moving up and down. I pulled up her dress to see a pair of size A breasts. not my favourite but meh. she started to kiss my neck and we went into the shower to wash off. I used some soap to rub her smooth body from her chest all the way to her pussy rubbing her clit in circular motion. The rest of the shower was pretty SOP.

as we were walking out to the bed she pushed me onto the bed and immediately started to suck my cock. She licked from the balls up my shaft then the tip closely followed by DT at amazing speed. At this point in time she has my attention. I didnt want to paint her as i'm not a fan of hair so I let her BBBJ me for a good 10 mins before I grabbed her a put her into doggy style. she was already wet from the shower as I inserted the tip of my cock into her she let out a small moan as i pushed deeper as faster.

as i got faster she was moaning so much she put her hand on my leg to try to slow me down but I pushed it away and grabbed both her hands a held them behind her back with one hand and continued to ram her faster..

as I was approaching to cum, I could feel her pussy tighten as she fell on the bed from doggy style to prone position. I continued to ram her until I felt like I was cumming i pulled out and sprayed it all over her back. (first time I ever did it raw with a PRC kind of regret).

she was panting as I was cleaning my self up lying there for about a good 4 mins or so..

I didnt really chit chat much with her that much but she did ask for my WeChat and we exchanged info.. she left shortly after the chat.. I never saw her again.

At least I will sleep quite soundly tonight... Tomorrow is another long day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the support guys please ups me in points if you liked it so far
here is the short chat

Wow what a small world!
Old 15-07-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eXtr3me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro!
Old 16-07-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The time I managed to get a threesome on a gaming platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulkesi88 View Post
waiting for more !
69 points for you bro JB

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 16-07-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

PuChui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, please continue
Old 17-07-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 19-07-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

SBUFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, thks TS!
Old 19-07-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Wow what a small world!
great job finding more of those pics LUL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1