The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 13-07-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18816 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Sharing my "happy" incidents today.

Went out with family today to Bedok Mall to have our dinner there. While walking towards the gantry, accidentally looked up the down coming escalator and WALA, a gush of wind came at the right time and blow up a flare skirt of a chio bu (coming down the escalator) and hehe, a lacy black tiny panties shinning brightly at me....... Our eyes make contact and she shyly looked away. I purposely walk slowly and let her over take me (so that I can have a better look at her). Really chio sia......

Happy day. Thank you Mr Wind, you came at the right time.
lucky u bro.
right place right time.
Old 13-07-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Sharing my "happy" incidents today.

Went out with family today to Bedok Mall to have our dinner there. While walking towards the gantry, accidentally looked up the down coming escalator and WALA, a gush of wind came at the right time and blow up a flare skirt of a chio bu (coming down the escalator) and hehe, a lacy black tiny panties shinning brightly at me....... Our eyes make contact and she shyly looked away. I purposely walk slowly and let her over take me (so that I can have a better look at her). Really chio sia......

Happy day. Thank you Mr Wind, you came at the right time.
U got good luck as me.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
No.
Stripping out of her swimsuit and nighty.
Wow why got swimsuit sia. So steamy.
Old 13-07-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Was in town during the weekend and was ordering my bubble tea from liho. There were many people who also ordered so waiting time was pretty long. Just nice this chinese babe also ordered a drink and waited for her order like the rest of us. As i knew our orders were going to take some time, decided to chat her up. She was decent looking, nothing outstanding except for her racks which were nice - probably a big B or small C. She was wearing a white top with a loose neckline which made her cleavage in her black bra rather visible.

As she was shorter than me, i was looking downwards while we were chatting. I would take glances down her top once in a while. During our conversation, her friend bumped into her. I politely said hello to her and allowed them to make small talk. Just before her friend left, she adjusted her top and told her to cover up as "chee ko pek" may be around town while glancing at me. After which she left. For a momenr afterwards, it felt a bit awkward. I tried to diffuse the situation by playfully mentioning that im not a "chee ko pek". She replied not to worry about her friend as she tends to be over exaggerative. Afterwhich she pulled down her shirt to normalcy and claims that she's proud of them. Damn sexy move.

We exchanged phone numbers and will be meeting next weekend. Hopefully all goes smoothly and can seal the deal as i really wanna grab her racks. Maybe her friend is right afterall 😆
Old 13-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1869 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42677 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Was in town during the weekend and was ordering my bubble tea from liho. There were many people who also ordered so waiting time was pretty long. Just nice this chinese babe also ordered a drink and waited for her order like the rest of us. As i knew our orders were going to take some time, decided to chat her up. She was decent looking, nothing outstanding except for her racks which were nice - probably a big B or small C. She was wearing a white top with a loose neckline which made her cleavage in her black bra rather visible.

As she was shorter than me, i was looking downwards while we were chatting. I would take glances down her top once in a while. During our conversation, her friend bumped into her. I politely said hello to her and allowed them to make small talk. Just before her friend left, she adjusted her top and told her to cover up as "chee ko pek" may be around town while glancing at me. After which she left. For a momenr afterwards, it felt a bit awkward. I tried to diffuse the situation by playfully mentioning that im not a "chee ko pek". She replied not to worry about her friend as she tends to be over exaggerative. Afterwhich she pulled down her shirt to normalcy and claims that she's proud of them. Damn sexy move.

We exchanged phone numbers and will be meeting next weekend. Hopefully all goes smoothly and can seal the deal as i really wanna grab her racks. Maybe her friend is right afterall 😆
wow bro...looks like u r lucky to bump into another rare notti n sexy gal at this bubble tea shop as u say ...all the best n don't forget to share with us when yr deal is sealed next weekend

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-07-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

hard work pays off....!

Quote:

Old 13-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fabinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Well done bro, hope to read more interesting updates soon
Old 14-07-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Nice share. Yes, I love bright sun shinning on the top, everything becomes transparent or translucent. Thanks.
Reminds me of the time when I was the listening year to a friend who just broke up. She loved thin clothes. We met few times at a cafe, her back to the sun and the light made everything translucent. The few times I could really see her whole body and her bras and panties if she wore a dress. She finally confronted me because she caught me with a hard-on all the time.
Old 14-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 999 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Reminds me of the time when I was the listening year to a friend who just broke up. She loved thin clothes. We met few times at a cafe, her back to the sun and the light made everything translucent. The few times I could really see her whole body and her bras and panties if she wore a dress. She finally confronted me because she caught me with a hard-on all the time.
It's very rude to have a hard on and not do anything. Your friend might feel you were belittling her. If I were you, I would have complimented her and waited to see how she responded to that. If she gave either the girly punches and slaps, then went on to grab them and gave her a bread hug. Else, apologised for not having better self control.
Old 14-07-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
It's very rude to have a hard on and not do anything. Your friend might feel you were belittling her. If I were you, I would have complimented her and waited to see how she responded to that. If she gave either the girly punches and slaps, then went on to grab them and gave her a bread hug. Else, apologised for not having better self control.
This is not a story thread so I didn't continue my story. I didn't make a move in the first place was she broke up because her ex kept pressuring her for sex.
Old 14-07-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Hahahahaha. I think most girls that wear short skirts and all for you to see and don't really want people taking pictures of them! Just appreciate with your eyes! Sometimes too many incidents of people taking pics then we will start to not wear as revealing or be as daring ah.
Old 15-07-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fabinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Hahahahaha. I think most girls that wear short skirts and all for you to see and don't really want people taking pictures of them! Just appreciate with your eyes! Sometimes too many incidents of people taking pics then we will start to not wear as revealing or be as daring ah.
So you do not mind wearing short skirts and zaogeng if no pic are taken?
Old 15-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabinto View Post
So you do not mind wearing short skirts and zaogeng if no pic are taken?
Haha yup, I like the attention when people are staring at me. But when people start taking pics, then it becomes invading my privacy ahahaha. Too dangerous.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Haha yup, I like the attention when people are staring at me. But when people start taking pics, then it becomes invading my privacy ahahaha. Too dangerous.
Thanks sis for sharing. I agreed not taking any pic or video is a basic respect. For me, I have always enjoy views and personally i like seductive wear and pokies which is very alluring (show that the girl is confident of herself).

Enjoy, smile at the girl, and move on. She has her rights to dress up, I have my rights to look and compliment her.

We are adults. Do what is right.
Old 15-07-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light

Agree on the point, enjoy with your eyes but don't be intrusive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1