The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 29-06-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18816 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zansara View Post
Real monkeys or "liak gao" type of monkeys?
real monkeys bro.
lolx
Old 13-07-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Been doing outdoors with my gf since CB lifted. Big relief.

Yesterday late night brought my gf to ECP and wanted to have some outdoor fun but it was very crowded. Every spot that we know are occupied by someone. Those not occupied ones are too bright or too close to other people. GF was in a semi transparent white sleeping dress which can see her nipples clearly.... no bra but she wore a jacket to cover her top. We walked very long and drove to a few spots but couldn't find any place. Wasted as we bought the sleeping dress for this occasion.

In the end we decided to bonk inside the car instead. We drove to one of the carpark in ECP which has lesser cars. Removed my gf jacket and panty in the front seat and aroused her. Playing with her nipples and finger her pussy until it was very wet...time to move to the rear seats for action. So we came out of my car to walk to the back. Just happened that a guy came from nowhere and jog past us. Lucky gf was still wearing her white dress (I wanted her to walk out naked but she didn't want). I am not sure how much he seen but if he saw my gf front, he might see my gf's nipples as it was very transparent. We quickly went inside anyway and saw that the guy's car was parked nearby (not very near but at least 8-10 cars away). I think he drove in few mins ago and we didn't notice.

Anyway back in the rear seat we wasted no time and quickly bonk my gf. The guy was still nearby doing his exercise but he wasn't very close to us so still ok. Halfway we lowered my rear windows by half. He can't see much but maybe can hear my gf moan. It was quiet outside except for my car engine and we didn't on the radio. Anyway he sure knows what we were doing inside... no need to guess. Anyway open half window was the max my gf allowed. By this time she was riding on top and topless. When she was about to cum, I purposely lower the window facing the guy to the lowest... lasted about 20-30 seconds. Not sure if the guy saw but my gf wanted me to suck on her nipples when she was cumming so I couldn't see the guy. After that she quickly pulled up the window.

Anyway after we were done, I moved to the driver seat while gf was still resting naked behind. Window fully up. When we drove past the guy, he was smiling at us. I guess maybe he saw something.

That's not the end. Gf had to go to toilet urgently, that's why I drove off so fast. Gf wore back her dress and jacket but no bra or panty. Coffeebean toilet was closed so we had to make detour to a petrol station. There were a few customers inside and gf borrow the toilet key and I waited inside the kiosk getting some drinks. When gf came back in, I noticed a few customers and the cashier staring at her. Her dress is very translucent under bright lights. From front cant see much but from rear can see her ass as the dress stick to her ass. They must be guessing if she is wearing a G string or no panty. Gf realised that and quickly walked to me. At the chiller, after checking no people and camera, I ask my gf to open her jacket. Can see her nipples fully hardened and poking out. Very turn on. Took a pic and she quickly covered up (please don't ask me to share). Went to cashier to pay and the cashier keep staring at her. When we went back, had another round at the staircase before we went in.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 12
eche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to behold

Was out with the gf and was driving around after breakfast and she needed dessert. She just dished out the dessert she had in mind and gave me a wonderful blowjob while I was driving. I was just driving mindlessly along ECP while enjoying what was going on beneath the dashboard. She had her knees on the passenger seat and her ass was just pointing right out to the view for all to see. She was wearing a skirt (she totally had this planned) and her panty was totally soaked.

I barely made it past ECP and I had to turn into one of the carparks just to enjoy her proper. I eventually had her climb over to sit on me over at the driver's side. She was just riding the entire time and she eventually cleaned me up well licking whatever was on me. We have been quite into this and she's just giving me awesome blowjobs the moment she gets into the car.
Old 13-07-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still remember my first fwb. at kallang leisure park open carpark. wa lao. brought her there once. ended up asking me bring her there a couple more times. eventually she added emotions to the equation so things fell apart then. miss those days so much.
Old 13-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Knnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bros, thanks!!
Old 13-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18816 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharing bros.
bong safe
Old 13-07-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice thread. Chiong safe
Old 13-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1869 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42677 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajialiangteh View Post
still remember my first fwb. at kallang leisure park open carpark. wa lao. brought her there once. ended up asking me bring her there a couple more times. eventually she added emotions to the equation so things fell apart then. miss those days so much.
Lolx...envy u bro...why so scare of her ...and now u r saying u r missing those days so much some more ???? ...so contradictory

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-07-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Miss those times having car sex with my ex gf. Current gf is not willing to try. At most is hj me in car while I played her nipples under her T-shirt.
Old 13-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eche124 View Post
Was out with the gf and was driving around after breakfast and she needed dessert. She just dished out the dessert she had in mind and gave me a wonderful blowjob while I was driving. I was just driving mindlessly along ECP while enjoying what was going on beneath the dashboard. She had her knees on the passenger seat and her ass was just pointing right out to the view for all to see. She was wearing a skirt (she totally had this planned) and her panty was totally soaked.

I barely made it past ECP and I had to turn into one of the carparks just to enjoy her proper. I eventually had her climb over to sit on me over at the driver's side. She was just riding the entire time and she eventually cleaned me up well licking whatever was on me. We have been quite into this and she's just giving me awesome blowjobs the moment she gets into the car.
A steamy sharing ...another bro who is v. lucky to hv such a v. notti sexy gf ...she is from the type of rare notti girls who would quietly plans and initiates sex by surprise and enjoy teasing their guys in the car with bbbj and car sex while it is stationary n even when it is moving ...cherish n treasure her bro is all i can say...don't ever let her go is my advice to u

Old 14-07-2020, 10:58 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
Nice thread. Chiong safe
Please read on the rep points section and do not anyhow up and said up when you do not have any rep power and points.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-07-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 12
eche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
A steamy sharing ...another bro who is v. lucky to hv such a v. notti sexy gf ...she is from the type of rare notti girls who would quietly plans and initiates sex by surprise and enjoy teasing their guys in the car with bbbj and car sex while it is stationary n even when it is moving ...cherish n treasure her bro is all i can say...don't ever let her go is my advice to u
She is indeed a rare find. She is actually a “gf” per se. idk what to call her actually. Nonetheless, we just had another romp session in a mcsp just yesterday. Meeting her for lunch dates have very much become “lunch” dates. She’s the one having her lunch while I watch her have lunch. Perks of driving a bigger car doing her from behind in the rear seat with her head just planted to the backrest of the rear seat. We have been getting quite daring of late in broad daylight with cars driving up and down in the mscp.
Old 14-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Any other public places to try? Are there any secluded parks with more nature? Hehe.
Old 14-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
Nice thread. Chiong safe
Dun anyhow anyhow later kena zap
Old 14-07-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eche124 View Post
She is indeed a rare find. She is actually a “gf” per se. idk what to call her actually. Nonetheless, we just had another romp session in a mcsp just yesterday. Meeting her for lunch dates have very much become “lunch” dates. She’s the one having her lunch while I watch her have lunch. Perks of driving a bigger car doing her from behind in the rear seat with her head just planted to the backrest of the rear seat. We have been getting quite daring of late in broad daylight with cars driving up and down in the mscp.
Thanks for sharing with us further abt yr "lunches" with yr notti gf in yr big, big car ...remember to take good care of her ok, if not for yr sake, then for mine ...hehe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1