The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!
big dicks

Sorry for the random question, but how to train to deal with big dicks? Like even for BJ and sex and stuff? With dildos?
Old 14-07-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: big dicks

When you say big? How big? 7”, 8” 10”? Most women can take 6.5-7” easily after a while. The guy must also slowly foreplay like painting their pussies, or fingering pussies to help loosen. Those 9-10” are like anacondas. Not easy to handle. One of my friend has 8-8.5”. Most FL also avoid him. Lol! 1 session from him will kana MC for 1-2 days. Usually he start slow (inserting 4-5” first). But since he paying FL, he will pound them hard and long till they beg for mercy.

End of the day, depends on whether the guy with big dick is ur bf or just anyone you meet for one night stand
Old 14-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12090 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Women able to accept big girth but not long dicks as deep penetration likely to hit the cervix.

I recalled a NS mate who has long dick. He had to wear those tailor-made "donut ring" into his cock before penetrating the cb to lessen/prevent the pain inflict to his gf.

Don't ask myself where/how to get it cos I lost contact with him for some years.
Old 14-07-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

I think 7-8? Generally it looks like the longer the dick, the bigger the girth too right? I think even anything bigger than 6 is hard to fit, even after foreplay haha.
Old 14-07-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flamethrower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The right kind of foreplay helps. for most women who struggle badly with bigger dicks, it is usually the girth rather than length. I think can try progressive fingering - 1 to 2 to 3 fingers, slowly. Another thing is regularity. doesn't help if you just got used and take a break for a month and expect the same.
Old 14-07-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Greyrabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
I think 7-8? Generally it looks like the longer the dick, the bigger the girth too right? I think even anything bigger than 6 is hard to fit, even after foreplay haha.
Some are long and thin, and some are short and thick
Old 14-07-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyrabbit View Post
Some are long and thin, and some are short and thick
HAHA! But in general it feels like the longer the dicks, the thicker they are too.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Typically long is always a winner as usually long is reasonable thick. Most 7-8” cock is quite massive. Thin cock of 7-8” is like a pencil. Don’t make sense. May break during thrusting. Typical 5-6” are quite ok for Asian. Those taking cock saying short but thick ones are just those with short cock below 4”. Anything short looks thick. It is a proportion thing.

A 8” long cock with 2” diameter looks pretty thin. A 4” cock with 2 inch diameter looks thick because of the short length. It takes time to get used to big cock. I agree most ladies can take thick cock but too long is a problem
Old 15-07-2020, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kislicksuckbite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's only one solution to deal with your query.

Lubricants are your best friend

Having a big bro can be a double edge sword. Some girls love it while others will reject it unless you brought lubricants.

It's become a norm for me to bring lube along whenever I meet my FB
Old 15-07-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light

best thing is get yourself warmed up by having a few orgasms (either by oral or fingers) and get lubed up
Old 15-07-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light

I think it's about the foreplay and also how wet you can get. Some girls are really dry and it gets painful for them, I think 6-7 is a reasonable size and it shouldnt cause too much of any issue.
Old 15-07-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurking666 View Post
best thing is get yourself warmed up by having a few orgasms (either by oral or fingers) and get lubed up
For girls that are not natural many water type, best is prepare lube lah. Because some girls will stop producing juice once they've reached their peak or orgasm.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 16-07-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Hahahaha thanks for all the advice guys ) I'm naturally quite easily wet so I don't think that's the problem. Looks like the major problem is size and getting used to that size so I can get fucked by a big dick!
Old 16-07-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kislicksuckbite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should be enjoying it. There needs to be a balance of everything. Long is nothing without girth. Girth is nothing if the dick is short. Having the best of both world should give you lots of climax.
Old 16-07-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Hahahaha thanks for all the advice guys ) I'm naturally quite easily wet so I don't think that's the problem. Looks like the major problem is size and getting used to that size so I can get fucked by a big dick!
best make sure the person know how to use the cannon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1