The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 11-03-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

So I walked from Pullman to a row of nearby shophouses where Tunes Hotel is. Saw a MP called Lavender. Inside got two Malay SYT, in their 20s. So I thought give it a shot.

Went in and was shown to a room. Intentionally waited till the ML came into the room before I stripped off my undies to show my intent. However she just gave me a massage and no special. When done she quickly ran out of the room. I did not get the chance to ask for special too.

No release and a bit horny so walked around and saw Relax foot reflexology opposite Hilton. Went in and saw a Pinoy MILF. Massage is RM50 per hour.

First sign it has special is if they don't ask you to pay at counter. She took me to the room upstairs and left me there to strip. I stripped to my full birthday suit and waited for her. When she came in instead of letting her start the massage, I grabbed her and rabba her boobs, took off her bra. She giggled and said let me BJ you. I said I want FJ she said not allowed at the spa. However if I took her to hotel outcall she can. Outcall is RM100 and FJ at hotel is RM100.

I paid up and took her back to Pullman. When there she stripped and she has a belly with c-section, quite wrinkly. Alamak, but then no choice committed.

She washed me in the shower, didn't want to BJ and just said I am horny lets F straightaway. Cowgirl and miss position and then its done in 10 mins.

We washed up, I paid her and kicked her out as I want to sleep.

Not much GFE, only for you if you are really horny to release.
Not that pretty, wrinkly belly, B-boobs.

Will not RTF.
Old 18-03-2020, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 22
makedono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So all MPs closing for 2 weeks? When open again all WLs are almost virgin again.
Old 15-04-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
solesick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can recommend where got klinik do circumcision in kuching?
Old 14-05-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Lepau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
So I walked from Pullman to a row of nearby shophouses where Tunes Hotel is. Saw a MP called Lavender. Inside got two Malay SYT, in their 20s. So I thought give it a shot.

Went in and was shown to a room. Intentionally waited till the ML came into the room before I stripped off my undies to show my intent. However she just gave me a massage and no special. When done she quickly ran out of the room. I did not get the chance to ask for special too.

No release and a bit horny so walked around and saw Relax foot reflexology opposite Hilton. Went in and saw a Pinoy MILF. Massage is RM50 per hour.

First sign it has special is if they don't ask you to pay at counter. She took me to the room upstairs and left me there to strip. I stripped to my full birthday suit and waited for her. When she came in instead of letting her start the massage, I grabbed her and rabba her boobs, took off her bra. She giggled and said let me BJ you. I said I want FJ she said not allowed at the spa. However if I took her to hotel outcall she can. Outcall is RM100 and FJ at hotel is RM100.

I paid up and took her back to Pullman. When there she stripped and she has a belly with c-section, quite wrinkly. Alamak, but then no choice committed.

She washed me in the shower, didn't want to BJ and just said I am horny lets F straightaway. Cowgirl and miss position and then its done in 10 mins.

We washed up, I paid her and kicked her out as I want to sleep.

Not much GFE, only for you if you are really horny to release.
Not that pretty, wrinkly belly, B-boobs.

Will not RTF.
By any chance her name is Angela? Went there a couple of times, looks like she the only pinoy there.

Can just pay RM100 and fj in her room upstairs also.
Old 14-05-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makedono View Post
So all MPs closing for 2 weeks? When open again all WLs are almost virgin again.
Flamingo girls say opening on 15/5. Maybe secretly. Haha, same as Sabai Sabai.
Old 14-05-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by solesick View Post
anyone can recommend where got klinik do circumcision in kuching?
Tried Klinik Kota Raya in Satok? That's where I did mine.
Old 20-05-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ASH2050 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys wanted to know that these all contacts on MiChat advertising services are all scams? Some of them even post some screenshots of other clients. Should i trust any of them?
Old 21-05-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

silentobserver1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASH2050 View Post
Guys wanted to know that these all contacts on MiChat advertising services are all scams? Some of them even post some screenshots of other clients. Should i trust any of them?
Honestly, I haven't tried any of them, but it just seems too good to be real.. I kinda feel like the screenshots of convos are fake :/

Hoping for some input from other bros
Old 30-05-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stepp88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any mp open at kuching now?
Old 10-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
daveyboy86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASH2050 View Post
Have tried a few and there was a varied outcome.

Michat 'Freelance' = so far all are Fake/Scammer (got scammed in Kuching, Sibu, Bintulu and Johor...damn potong steam)

- First way is they will ask for deposit for 'booking'. Once transferred you will be blocked. Quite foolish of me, but owh well.

- Second way is she will meet you in the room, tell you she is lucky to finally get customer because she needs to pay the room rental first before continue. She takes your money, tells you she will be right back just need to settle the room and disappears (sometimes all belongings are in the room left there), blocks you on Michat leaving you there in the room. I wouldn't stay around long enough just in case something else happens. I read in one of the thread here some guy even got threatened or some other drama.

Michat 'Massage' = So far 100% success. Can nego on the chat and be straight forward. Best part is you can check out their pictures before you commit. Just be mindful of filters and angles lah macam biasa.

Michat 'Agent' = The ones displaying phone numbers and sometimes will have a 'menu' for you to choose from. These ones also 100% success rate. Will usually have their price range, happy hour price, outcall, incall etc. Also sometimes will show the pictures of the ladies, origin and number for choosing.
Old 15-07-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster (M)

Zilong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i will go to kuching next week Monday, have any FL u guys know that i can contact there?
Old 16-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

lonerboner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, any brother has FL in bintulu or any contact? Can share share? Very dry now haha
Old 24-08-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Kuching update. MP around Pullman has restarted. You can use michat to get your contact. Linked up to a few PRC FL over michat. To be explored next week.
Old 24-08-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyboy86 View Post
Have tried a few and there was a varied outcome.

Michat 'Freelance' = so far all are Fake/Scammer (got scammed in Kuching, Sibu, Bintulu and Johor...damn potong steam)

- First way is they will ask for deposit for 'booking'. Once transferred you will be blocked. Quite foolish of me, but owh well.

- Second way is she will meet you in the room, tell you she is lucky to finally get customer because she needs to pay the room rental first before continue. She takes your money, tells you she will be right back just need to settle the room and disappears (sometimes all belongings are in the room left there), blocks you on Michat leaving you there in the room. I wouldn't stay around long enough just in case something else happens. I read in one of the thread here some guy even got threatened or some other drama.

Michat 'Massage' = So far 100% success. Can nego on the chat and be straight forward. Best part is you can check out their pictures before you commit. Just be mindful of filters and angles lah macam biasa.

Michat 'Agent' = The ones displaying phone numbers and sometimes will have a 'menu' for you to choose from. These ones also 100% success rate. Will usually have their price range, happy hour price, outcall, incall etc. Also sometimes will show the pictures of the ladies, origin and number for choosing.
Bro, the FL is PRC or locals?
Old 24-08-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentobserver1 View Post
Honestly, I haven't tried any of them, but it just seems too good to be real.. I kinda feel like the screenshots of convos are fake :/

Hoping for some input from other bros
Confirmed scam. Modus operandi is always pay first, u get it after. I paid RM 20 just to test it. If not video sex scam it is online gaming advertisements.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1