The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2020, 01:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
looksoyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wanna pamper myself.

After working very hard and earning a bit more throughout the whole 3 months of the CB phase 1 period, I want to pamper myself and am looking for a place that can do ALL the following

Facial
Facial and Body Hair Removal
Full body Massage
Pedicure
Prostate care

Willing to pay up to 1k for a full day's of pampering. Looking for recommendations from fellow bros.

***I know bugis area can fulfill the above but at seperate locations prefer all at one location.
Besides Full Body massage + prostate care I dont know where else is recommended that fellow bros go to.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1