The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

I am starting to think the women in Singapore are unlikely to keep the marriage vows. They will only stay with the men when the times are good and will cast the husband aside when he cannot give her what she wants and will find fault with the husband and eventually divorce the husband.

Then she will make you pay either alimony or child maintenance if you have children or both. It seems that most women here are gold-diggers.

What do the brothers and sisters think?
Old 14-11-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
tahtahone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

I got this impression right now too.

The WC is too unfair for honest and down to earth typical SG guy.sigh.
Old 14-11-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

That is what i’m facing now bro.
If her family or relatives are like this, i will suggest you dont keep the girl.
They will just keep encouraging your partner to get divorce after that.
Meanwhile they will just find fault with you irregardless of how well or how much you help and assisted them in the past.
Old 14-11-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I am starting to think the women in Singapore are unlikely to keep the marriage vows. They will only stay with the men when the times are good and will cast the husband aside when he cannot give her what she wants and will find fault with the husband and eventually divorce the husband.

Then she will make you pay either alimony or child maintenance if you have children or both. It seems that most women here are gold-diggers.

Can i first ask u what type of industry are u in? Nobody have the luxury of time to think about this?

Either ur ricebowl or to settle ur marriage/divorce proceedings? And it is not like any Senior Samsters here can genuinely and properly help me with any technical matters and I am not expecting it.

That's enough of many talkings right now and no more bullshit talkings anymore. U can treat them to restaurants, not necessary MBS restaurant, then both of u settle amicably.

And i am not going to go down to that level as you. A few of local fresh graduates can do R&D, talk properly and mingle around with other colleagues. So stop this nonsence right now, TS!
Old 17-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro Parrotkid, my humble advice is maybe you want to consider counselling after you settle your divorce.

The truth is (and I think you know too), 一种米养百种人. You had bad luck to be with an unsuitable wife.

For every terrible woman, there is at least one that is good; just that sometimes, need to look and try a few times.

It is like everything else, first job not suitable, need to keep looking and then maybe you realize you are better off running a hawker stall (what my friend).

Look on the bright side, you are still in a position to remove her from your life and look for your own happiness afterwards.
Old 17-11-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Can i first ask u what type of industry are u in? Nobody have the luxury of time to think about this?

Either ur ricebowl or to settle ur marriage/divorce proceedings? And it is not like any Senior Samsters here can genuinely and properly help me with any technical matters and I am not expecting it.

That's enough of many talkings right now and no more bullshit talkings anymore. U can treat them to restaurants, not necessary MBS restaurant, then both of u settle amicably.

And i am not going to go down to that level as you. A few of local fresh graduates can do R&D, talk properly and mingle around with other colleagues. So stop this nonsence right now, TS!
What has his industry got to do with this?

You neither mentioned you have any problem nor did you ask for any advice.

As much as I find your post a waste of bandwidth, you are still a samster, meaning you have as much right to post as anyone else here. So who the fuck are you to tell anyone to shut up??

Oh yah, what happened to your definition of achievement or getting PES C??

Last edited by iluvbreast; 17-11-2020 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Added
Old 17-11-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Oh yah, what happened to your definition of achievement or getting PES C??
What does PES have to do with this? U are a 40+ old man, living in the past.

Having to live with all these marriage/divorce is a very grand and nice topic to talk about? Want me to prepare a mic for u to debate about this?
Old 18-11-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Only page 1 only already start war Liao... aiyo
Old 18-11-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
What does PES have to do with this? U are a 40+ old man, living in the past.

Having to live with all these marriage/divorce is a very grand and nice topic to talk about? Want me to prepare a mic for u to debate about this?
Well PES have nothing to do with this thread, you are the one who kept bringing it up when you posted on other thread that I happened to read.

Then again does the fact that Parrotkid works in which industry has anything to do with this?

Yes, I'm 40+, but do you know me? how do you know I am living in the past??

Is living in the past bad? I don't know, when I look back to my failed marriage, I always said to myself, thank goodness I ended it and move on with my current wife.

No, living through marriage/divorce is nothing grand, it's just part of life. What I post is tell the fellow samsters here, there is nothing to fear about divorcing but then again I don't expect you to understand.
Old 18-11-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

A few of local fresh graduates can do R&D, talk properly and mingle around with other colleagues. So stop this nonsence right now, TS! ->

Your response is not making any sense. What do R and D has to do with TS's topic?

Define talk properly?

What does mingle around with colleagues have to do with this topic?

Are you drunk or high as a kite when you typed this?
Old 21-11-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
A few of local fresh graduates can do R&D, talk properly and mingle around with other colleagues. So stop this nonsence right now, TS! ->

Your response is not making any sense. What do R and D has to do with TS's topic?

Define talk properly?

What does mingle around with colleagues have to do with this topic?

Are you drunk or high as a kite when you typed this?
I couldn't see any relevance too.
Old 22-11-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iPangPwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname123 View Post
Only page 1 only already start war Liao... aiyo
Anything can lead to war or fight, even a simple wink or raised eyebrow lol
Old 23-11-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

With the marital rape law repealed, you will realise that there's no incentive in marriage. The marriage does not provide a sanctuary for a couple to indulge in the union.

You can slog like a dog and return home to a sexless marriage. Might as well not marry.
Old 23-11-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

TS why choose to spend your time blaming & moping? Do you want to drag in all your female relatives and blame them as well for being gold diggers? Your Mum, Aunties , cousins are all gold diggers? LOL roughly 3 in 10 marriages fail, did someone hold a knife on your throat to force you into marriage? As a grown adult, you have to be responsible for your actions & decisions. Ever consider there are still the 7/10 marriages that continue? There are still many couples who celebrate their 30/40th anniversaries. You need a change in your perspective seriously. See a counselor or a psychiatrist to work out your problems properly instead of coming to a fuking sex forum for answers to your life issues. Take Positive action!
Old 23-11-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
TS why choose to spend your time blaming & moping? Do you want to drag in all your female relatives and blame them as well for being gold diggers? Your Mum, Aunties , cousins are all gold diggers? LOL roughly 3 in 10 marriages fail, did someone hold a knife on your throat to force you into marriage? As a grown adult, you have to be responsible for your actions & decisions. Ever consider there are still the 7/10 marriages that continue? There are still many couples who celebrate their 30/40th anniversaries. You need a change in your perspective seriously. See a counselor or a psychiatrist to work out your problems properly instead of coming to a fuking sex forum for answers to your life issues. Take Positive action!
cut TS some slack bro, he is going through a tough time, I believe he is already taking action.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1