The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Penis Size. And Vaginismus.

1. My penis is 5.5 inches when fully erect, is it considered global average? What are the natural ways I can do to enhance the size and strength of my penis?

2. I can only penetrate my wife when she's on top of me, but when I try missionary position, it gets more difficult to get into her. There seems to be some kind of pressure that makes her feel very uncomfortable. She described it as non-painful, but a consistent, strong pressure. This problem is even more evident when I try to get into doggy position because it always fails. Is it because of vaginismus? How can this problem be solved?

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 06-07-2019, 02:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Penis Size. And Vaginismus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
1. My penis is 5.5 inches when fully erect, is it considered global average? What are the natural ways I can do to enhance the size and strength of my penis?

2. I can only penetrate my wife when she's on top of me, but when I try missionary position, it gets more difficult to get into her. There seems to be some kind of pressure that makes her feel very uncomfortable. She described it as non-painful, but a consistent, strong pressure. This problem is even more evident when I try to get into doggy position because it always fails. Is it because of vaginismus? How can this problem be solved?
1. Size of the penis cannot be increased regardless of what all the adverts claim. By "strength" I assume you mean "hardness". In order to increase the quality of your erection you need to increase the blood flow to your penis. You can do this by keeping fit, avoiding stress, keeping your weight in check and consuming the right sort of food. https://healthyguide.com/foods-for-erection/

2. It sounds like a problem of angle rather than vaginismus. When you say your attempt "fails" does it mean that you are unable to penetrate her vagina because it feels too tight?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-07-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
1. Size of the penis cannot be increased regardless of what all the adverts claim. By "strength" I assume you mean "hardness". In order to increase the quality of your erection you need to increase the blood flow to your penis. You can do this by keeping fit, avoiding stress, keeping your weight in check and consuming the right sort of food. https://healthyguide.com/foods-for-erection/

2. It sounds like a problem of angle rather than vaginismus. When you say your attempt "fails" does it mean that you are unable to penetrate her vagina because it feels too tight?
Boss

I thought someone is selling this penis pump which claims to increase the grit of the penis?
Old 06-07-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Already tried different angles bro. The head can enter halfway only, then it feels like a wall inside. When trying to push further, she will say the pressure is too much for her.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 06-07-2019, 09:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Already tried different angles bro. The head can enter halfway only, then it feels like a wall inside. When trying to push further, she will say the pressure is too much for her.
Try using a small diameter dildo on her to see whether the same problem occurs. If it does then the diagnosis is probably Vaginismus.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-07-2019, 09:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Boss

I thought someone is selling this penis pump which claims to increase the grit of the penis?
To those who purchase one I wish them well. However there is no credible medical literature to support the claim that penis pumps work.

Old 06-07-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
TS already say the dick can fully penetrate during cow girl position so why not keep the dick fully penetrate inside then switch to missionary or other position and slowly diagnose which part/angle of the penetration kana resistance? Together fine tune and see what is shiok or uncomfortable.

There are some girls I fucked b4 the dick head bang wall like that can't further go in but certain position is can fully in and just keep rocking it.
tried the switching position while inside also, but that one needs some skill from both hahaha

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 07-07-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To those who purchase one I wish them well. However there is no credible medical literature to support the claim that penis pumps work.
I think so too. Interesting that penis pump cost $300
Old 07-07-2019, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My penis is 5.5 inches when fully erect
TS personally i do not think that it is small in any way infact its about the average size for most males actually
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1