The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
striker699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

I’m in hcm now if any bros want to grab a drink or go to a massage place together.
I’m Vietnamese ethnicity but grew up in a western country.
Old 15-07-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
I will be heading to HCM next week, this is a good piece of advice. Thank you bros!
Bro can pm me the contact? Many thanks.
Old 24-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Unfortunately, knyu website is no longer working. Anyone know why? Haven't been following the website since my return to Sg. Now have to revert back to my old
methods (SKOUT, tinder, tagged, zalo)
Old 24-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Just wanna contribute a FR on my 3 nights' stay in HCMC last week.

I was there with another two bros to attend meetings. As we stayed in Le Thann Ton Street, we ended up walking up and down the stretch of road with all the ladies on the pavement selling spa packages.

Out of the 4 or 5 spas (not counting those in the lanes of little Tokyo) there was this girl that caught my eye. She's voluptuous...thick lips with crimson red lipstick, very C cup, with a very bubbly ass and skin so fair that I cannot tahan and I told myself I must definitely have her.

She approached me with her menu on the first day in the early afternoon as we were looking for a lunch spot and we had eye contact two more times while we were going for our meetings.

First night we were at the this KTV in Fortune Hotel? Had a girl each and I wasn't interested to tapao but my two friends did.

Second day I had eye contact with that girl again while on our way for our lunch meeting. After our meeting ended, I went to her shop and lady boss showed me the menu....600,000 dong for VIP room for 90min massage.

My friend picked one and up we went to the rooms. The room is quite bare...a massage table bed with a shower booth. My girl said the package includes "shower for you"...so I was surprised when she strip off her Ao Dai and put on a tube dress...beckoned me to the cubicle and start soaping me.

I was perplexed but didn't want to ask too much as my Viet is like shit. Dried me...lied on the bed and she massage me nicely...with strength from shoulders to the soles of my feet.

After the back rub, she asked if I want to fuck...it will cost me 2.5million dong...I say ok and then she went to place a towel covering that piece of glass on the door.

So she started with nipples kissing while standing and I had the chance to grope her ass cheeks and tickle her pussy.

Then she climbed up the bed, kneeled in front of me and start giving me a slow and tight, sensual BBBJ with ass rimming thrown in.

I was really mesmerised by her body, told her to lie down and I feast on her beautiful breasts and then her pussy...it's never easy to find those vagina with small closed lips (labia), so i spent a bit of time eating her pussy, which got her quite aroused.

We couldn't do a lot of positions on that small bed, so it was missionary and then she came in the sitting lotus position. I got tired, so I told her to suck me off.. she kneeled in front of me and started her sucking...this time with her palm massaging my balls and tickling the ass crack with rimming.

I came in her mouth, which I was pleasantly surprised and then she massage my shoulders until time's up.

We 3 amigos just don't want to go KTV anymore, we walked inside little Tokyo to look for a quite counter bar that's not crowded. Found one and we had 2 bottles of whiskey with 4 counter girls drinking and playing dice games with us.

Third day was the same...we went to the MP in the afternoon, got the same girls and didn't bother to have have any massages but fucked for close to 90mins and then to the same bar for whiskey.

IMO...it was an enjoyable trip for us even though we could have looked for cheaper alternative...
Old 26-07-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

What is the exchange rates for SGD to VND at the goldsmith shop at Ben Thanh market? Any brudder can advise? Thanks
Old 26-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
What is the exchange rates for SGD to VND at the goldsmith shop at Ben Thanh market? Any brudder can advise? Thanks
most of time I exchanged in there, better rate than SG for sure.
Old 27-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
If airport/ bank 16900: likely 17100. Maybe a percent more.

If change little bit. Like 1000 abt 10 diff or abt (150 -200k dong more ) Hmm usually i dont bother. Unless i going somewhere near.

i just change right after immigration.
Old 28-07-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
If airport/ bank 16900: likely 17100. Maybe a percent more.

If change little bit. Like 1000 abt 10 diff or abt (150 -200k dong more ) Hmm usually i dont bother. Unless i going somewhere near.

i just change right after immigration.
In those jewellery store, usually fluctuates from 17000-17200.
Just changed a few days ago only.

Best dont go to big or famous stores their rate quite bad.
This time camp in HCM for 3 months. Lmk if any bros want chiong
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...
Old 28-07-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaminaIsKey View Post
In those jewellery store, usually fluctuates from 17000-17200.
Just changed a few days ago only.

Best dont go to big or famous stores their rate quite bad.
This time camp in HCM for 3 months. Lmk if any bros want chiong
Wow 3 mths. Hahaha. I at d7 now. Going to d1 soon
Old 28-07-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
ASDFBlues is a Helpful and Caring SamsterASDFBlues is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In HCMC 31/7 to 3/8 for work. Anyone in town to hang? Will be in District 1.
Old 28-07-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Wow 3 mths. Hahaha. I at d7 now. Going to d1 soon
Hahaha bro, Singaporeans can make visa 3 months damn easy.
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...
Old 29-07-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
archy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors, thinking of going to HCMC for the first time.

Any recommended area to stay for action and any bros recommendation for KTV or MP?
Old 30-07-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaminaIsKey View Post
Hahaha bro, Singaporeans can make visa 3 months damn easy.
haha. . think my longest there was like 5 nights.
Old 30-07-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 11
sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
Second day I had eye contact with that girl again while on our way for our lunch meeting. After our meeting ended, I went to her shop and lady boss showed me the menu....600,000 dong for VIP room for 90min massage.

My friend picked one and up we went to the rooms. The room is quite bare...a massage table bed with a shower booth. My girl said the package includes "shower for you"...so I was surprised when she strip off her Ao Dai and put on a tube dress...beckoned me to the cubicle and start soaping me.

(edited by mod)

IMO...it was an enjoyable trip for us even though we could have looked for cheaper alternative...
can share the name of the spa shop that you had visited on the second day?

Last edited by Hurricane88; 31-07-2019 at 06:23 AM.
Old 31-07-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
atimetolive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going HCM tomorrow till Sunday. Interested to chiong KTV. Anybody wanna chiong together?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1