The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2018, 02:32 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by genehe84 View Post
2 PSAs:

PSA 1. For those who are looking for local hk girls, I just found an easy way. Goto Instagram, search for #ptgf香港. That's the term they use in HK: ptgf (part time gf). Instagram is actively deleting these posts and banning the accounts who post them but the locals are used to it. Some of them will post their wechat id so you can use that. Others don't use messenging app so you'll have to direct message them on Instagram and they'll reply quite quickly. Some will give you another instagram ID that they use for booking which don't post any pictures so it won't be banned. Prices generally range from hkd1800-hkd3000 per shot. So...about the same as locals in SG. Note that although the girls reply using Chinese words, they have to be read in Cantonese.

PSA 2: the legit girls will cover their faces. Some posts openly post their faces. They also say they won't reply on Instagram and post a hk number for you to WhatsApp them. Such openness was very suspicious to begin with. But one of the girls I saw was damn hot so I tried messaging her anyway. Eventually, she told me to go to Nathan hotel where there's a Bitcoin purchase machine in the lobby (seriously). When I got there, the girl got me to take a photo of the lobby to verify I'm there. Then she said her boss will call me to verify the price. When the boss called, he told me to buy (not transfer) x amount of Bitcoin. AFTER I've met the girl, then I'll hand over the receipt to her. The rationale is that the police is cracking down hard so handing over cash is dangerous. It sounded too suspicious to me so I refused. The guy then started threatening me but I just blocked his number. Honestly, I've not figured out how the scam works. If I buy the Bitcoin...they are still mine I guess...but it was just too suspicious. So be warned.
These scams are common all over SEA..... maybe its the same syndicates that move around the various countries.
Anyway I will never pay upfront without actually seeing the gal.
Old 16-06-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok.. I went to HK on 2 occasions.. went to fuji and some other walk-ups.. but I must say.. it is not appealing to me.

First of all... the rooms are really cramped... the WLs dun really allow you to do much.. it is they service and you take it.. u do something they dun allow and they stop and ask u to get out. I have seen it happen... some guy got kicked out of the room and his money was thrown out of the room by the gal.. I realized that the gal kept partial payment from that guy. The buildings have CCTVs so most dun really wanna try anything funny.

Now.. I also went to some joints where young gals were the stock.. and I dun know if they are legal or not.. but the gals looked damn young.. and as such.. not having the attributes that I like.. big boobs.. tall.. but most are chio. the ones that I saw anyways.

It is those signboards next to staircases that showcase "big boob housewife" "young new gal".. (signs are in chinese characters.. pronunced in canto or mandarin also can).

The process is simple.. you walk in and they call for the gals to come in to let you choose. When I was there, there was about 6 gals to choose from. IF u dun like.. another batch will be called in.

Take note.. as I din like the stock.. I din try.. and I left.. with no trouble. I din think much of it, as if I dun like, I walk away.

The only thing that I din try are the hotel gals. No time. And.. I heard that they provide svcs almost similar to GL.. or even less than what GL WL offer.. only they usually looks and good body and young.

Seriously, from a gal I tried in GL, and who went back to PRC.. she has told me that her frens who go to HK to work have mentioned that HK men.. or the custys in HK.. dun really ask for much svc.. it's like a very rushed job.. duno cos of time constraint or what.. but her frens say custys in HK are not too fussy.. unlike in GL.. where must wash custy before and after.. massage.. bj in shower.. bbbj.. .assrim... in HK.. its like.. go in, wash a bit.. put cap.. bj.. enter.. pump.. maybe change one position.. or most dun even change.. and done. In less than 35 mins.

So... no.. I din enjoy my time there.. but in PRC.. CP, GZ, SZ.. different.. rooms bigger... selection more.. and u can try ur luck to jio the gal to meet u after work. More fun.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 28-06-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iwantsomeofyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for european/russian incalls?
Old 02-07-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
genehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A little bit of sharing. I stayed in East Tsim Sha Tsui area 2 weeks ago. At night, I noticed that there were many very pretty girls in the area around the Urban Council Centenary Garden. After some observation, I finally figured that they were coming in and out of New Mandarin Plaza. I followed a group of them up and came to a place called Club House (舞臺).

Spoke to a manager briefly and found out the following:2h in the main hall, 2500hkd. Drinks included. No additional tips needed. If you want to bring the girls out then it's an additional 2000hkd to the girl. Comparatively expensive, definitely but the girls are really very beautiful IMHO.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know where to find HK SYT massage? Any pointers?
Old 04-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doggydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Any spa with hk syt? Or any hk syt syt with service? Thanks! 👍🏼
Old 06-07-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
max3759 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymax3759 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, in HK. near East Tsim Sha Tsui. Planning to take a look at the new mandarin plaza joint, but not really a drinker, so not sure how it will be.

Went to one of the walk-in buildings near Tsim Sha Tsui station, lots of gal, mostly Chinese now though. Easy to find these buildings, just go 141, look for one of the buildings nearest to you, and go there. Not every one post, so don't bother wasting too much time on the website. Seeing onsite better. Service nothing to shout about, chop chop in out.

Also looking for any SPA with good service. If any bro can recommend, would appeciate.

Thanks.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one know where to find local Hongkong service? Those at 141 dunno whether really local or new local.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Chorizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchGentleman View Post
I personnaly like to stay in the evening at the bar of Holiday Inn Golden Mile in TST West.
Girls there are amazingly pretty, a mix of Chinese, Thai & Viet. Standard is high like the rates ( between HK 3000 and HK 5000 the session) but it definetly worth it.
Bro, I will be staying there next week. Any tips.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
js005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorizo View Post
Bro, I will be staying there next week. Any tips.
HK5000?...
Old 08-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
modelphotolib is a Helpful and Caring Samstermodelphotolib is a Helpful and Caring Samstermodelphotolib is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros got outcall mamasan or FL line?
Old 09-07-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Chorizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by js005 View Post
HK5000?...
Any better suggestion?
Old 17-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

asap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Am going over HK on 23 to 24 July.
Any bro there to party together? and any recommendations for over nights?
Old 19-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
andrewmatthew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All, am in Hk now, staying in causeway bay area. Anyone has any nice massage place to recommend?
Old 19-07-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
andrewmatthew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to a random MP in CWB based on 141. The service was sop and girls were not fantastic. Just for a normal massage with HJ and removal of top, I was charged HKD600. The whole session ended in 45 min inclusive of me showering alone. The only saving points were here HDLY & head massage at the end was quite good. Would not RTM, SG has much better value for money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1