The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2019, 01:20 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Welcum back, it's been quite chilly here.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Aiyo! Heart..

When will my guardian Angel appear to save me?
Naive to the core. Stubborn to the bones.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 04-09-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Hahahaha. . So funny.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This is a really nice beautiful song.
Thank you.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Question Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
思念.....或喜欢....或爱一个人,不需要任何回报,不需要占有她。只希望看到她开心, 我也会开心。 她给我的一切点点滴滴就是最美好的回忆。请原谅不完美的我。
Wa. Thought I'm emo enough already. You lagi more emo! Are you alright?
Old 13-09-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Aiyo! Heart..

I'm sorry. I know I've been a let down and I couldn't face you for a very long time since.
But if anyone went through the same thing, they will understand how it's like to not be there not because you don't love but because you wanted to love so much but could not.
You wasn't there not because you don't want to but because you because could not .
I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
Old 13-09-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wow hmmm seem so familiar senario anyway good luck in your finding and brace on life have our up and down just a phases of it.
Old 13-09-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
I'm sorry. I know I've been a let down and I couldn't face you for a very long time since.
But if anyone went through the same thing, they will understand how it's like to not be there not because you don't love but because you wanted to love so much but could not.
You wasn't there not because you don't want to but because you because could not .
I see the best and the worst of ups and downs. But i think u should describe more about yourself to be more genuine person. Anyway nobody can see u and nobody will know who u are. And dun be afraid to meet other guys or girls. In fact, it can broaden your perspectives towards life and be more forgiving.

What i think u might have some feelings and have a bit of heart as a human based on all your conversations. I feel u are a bit good but i am not very sure.

But i dun want to play guessing game with u by questioning and knowing more about u.

Yes, u are tall, slim and cute. Good, but i see a guy pushing her mother on wheelchair in ntfgh, talk not very nice. I rather be the guy pushing the wheelchair and scolding. Than on wheelchair.

No need to change to your multiple nicknames. Just be yourself, sometimes if u do ugly things, ppl can understand. Unless throw arson, that is a totally different thing.

I dun know u understand or not. But i really not very keen to talk further, pm u, really meet you up. I prefer to talk to other ppl first as their circumstances are not very good. Sorry.
Old 13-09-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Angry Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
I see the best and the worst of ups and downs. But i think u should describe more about yourself to be more genuine person. Anyway nobody can see u and nobody will know who u are. And dun be afraid to meet other guys or girls. In fact, it can broaden your perspectives towards life and be more forgiving.

What i think u might have some feelings and have a bit of heart as a human based on all your conversations. I feel u are a bit good but i am not very sure.

But i dun want to play guessing game with u by questioning and knowing more about u.

Yes, u are tall, slim and cute. Good, but i see a guy pushing her mother on wheelchair in ntfgh, talk not very nice. I rather be the guy pushing the wheelchair and scolding. Than on wheelchair.

No need to change to your multiple nicknames. Just be yourself, sometimes if u do ugly things, ppl can understand. Unless throw arson, that is a totally different thing.

I dun know u understand or not. But i really not very keen to talk further, pm u, really meet you up. I prefer to talk to other ppl first as their circumstances are not very good. Sorry.
Pictionary, I DONT usually flare up. But when I do, you must be some moron spouting all sorts of nonsense non stop.Do not irritate me now. I'm not in the best mood now.
Get a hold of your life and don't waste your precious minutes of dear life making fun of people who genuinely need help.
Get the f lost. You will be ignored. Stop disgracing yourself further.
Old 14-09-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
I'm sorry for not speaking a word to you. I was trying my very best not to cry. Not to let you hear my trembling voice. I'm sorry for not holding onto your hands for long because I was trying not to let you feel my shaking hands. I dont want you to worry about me so I put on a strong front. Aloof you may think. But actually I wanted to hug you and tell you I'm sorry and thank you. But I don't like her presence. She took you away from us. I won't want her to know my weakness.
Please stay. Please. I'm still trying. Please don't go.
Old 15-09-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
Virtually deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm sorry for not speaking a word to you. I was trying my very best not to cry. Not to let you hear my trembling voice. I'm sorry for not holding onto your hands for long because I was trying not to let you feel my shaking hands. I dont want you to worry about me so I put on a strong front. Aloof you may think. But actually I wanted to hug you and tell you I'm sorry and thank you. But I don't like her presence. She took you away from us. I won't want her to know my weakness.
Please stay. Please. I'm still trying. Please don't go.
Triangle Issues? Want to, yet don't want to? Sometimes, it pays to fight for what you want, rather than hide in the corner & express what your heart really desires for the one you want to express it to, may not actually hear it. I have read many of your posts. You portray strong but actually, deep inside, you are actually very soft. Times like these, you have to decide which one to apply for the one you want to see. The more you apply your own reasons resulting in escapism, the only one who will lose out will be yourself. Sometimes, we got to do what we don't wish to do. But to get what we want, we may just have to bite the bullet & just do it. Rather than live with regrets for not doing it & eternally wondering WHAT IF I DID IT?
Old 16-09-2019, 03:58 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtually View Post
Triangle Issues? Want to, yet don't want to? Sometimes, it pays to fight for what you want, rather than hide in the corner & express what your heart really desires for the one you want to express it to, may not actually hear it. I have read many of your posts. You portray strong but actually, deep inside, you are actually very soft. Times like these, you have to decide which one to apply for the one you want to see. The more you apply your own reasons resulting in escapism, the only one who will lose out will be yourself. Sometimes, we got to do what we don't wish to do. But to get what we want, we may just have to bite the bullet & just do it. Rather than live with regrets for not doing it & eternally wondering WHAT IF I DID IT?
No. Family. Thank you.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Hi Ladyrain,

Just noticed ur thread....

Didn't manage to read all 40 pages yet, just the first few n last few. Just curious, its been 2012 till date, are u referring to the same guy till date in ur latest few postings?
Old 28-04-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

I miss you alot. The pain is real. When things are bad, at least there's a warmth or nod from you that I can see and feel. And it felt alot better when you were here.
Now Im all alone with all these. . I must not give up. And i try my hardest..
Because those were your very last words to me. .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1