The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Ventured into 1667 wanting to try some newbies but only 1 available, rest are working/on menses leave.

Name: Zhen Zhen
Height: ~1.59m
Weight: ~47kg
Hometown: Fujian
Homebase: 1667
Debut: May 2018
Experience: KTV

Face: 6/10 decent looking, fair complexion, she did put on some dark fake lashes to enhance her eyes
Body: Slim build, no tummy fats, fair skin
Boobs: Full B boobs. small, non-protruding, pinkish nipples with 2-3 strands of hair. Asked her why never pluck them out, she said "sexy"
Shower: SOP, body-to-body soapy massage
Kissing/frenching: no auto kissing from her but did talk her into doing it. only suck tongue during french, no tongue fight, not comfortable in this aspect. However, no more kissing/frenching after painting as she turned her head sideways in rejection, saying she will not kiss after painting. TIP: kiss/french her first before painting.
Painting: allow
BJ: 6/10 average skills, no deepthroat, no sucking of balls
FJ: 8/10, bonk her for close to 20min(my estimate), switching between missionary, doggie and cowgirl. accomodating attitude. During doggie, can feel her pelvic bone hitting against me which can hurt a little if I bonk too hard.
GFE: 6/10 after sex, as I was feeling her hand, she told me that she worked in the farm when she was young/a teenage. Hence, her palm is rough and the overall look of her hand may be a bit "old"(did a lot of field work)

Cheers
Old 04-06-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Ventured into 1667 wanting to try some newbies but only 1 available, rest are working/on menses leave.

Name: Zhen Zhen
Height: ~1.59m
Weight: ~47kg
Hometown: Fujian
Homebase: 1667
Debut: May 2018
Experience: KTV

Face: 6/10 decent looking, fair complexion, she did put on some dark fake lashes to enhance her eyes
Body: Slim build, no tummy fats, fair skin
Boobs: Full B boobs. small, non-protruding, pinkish nipples with 2-3 strands of hair. Asked her why never pluck them out, she said "sexy"
Shower: SOP, body-to-body soapy massage
Kissing/frenching: no auto kissing from her but did talk her into doing it. only suck tongue during french, no tongue fight, not comfortable in this aspect. However, no more kissing/frenching after painting as she turned her head sideways in rejection, saying she will not kiss after painting. TIP: kiss/french her first before painting.
Painting: allow
BJ: 6/10 average skills, no deepthroat, no sucking of balls
FJ: 8/10, bonk her for close to 20min(my estimate), switching between missionary, doggie and cowgirl. accomodating attitude. During doggie, can feel her pelvic bone hitting against me which can hurt a little if I bonk too hard.
GFE: 6/10 after sex, as I was feeling her hand, she told me that she worked in the farm when she was young/a teenage. Hence, her palm is rough and the overall look of her hand may be a bit "old"(did a lot of field work)

Cheers
thanks for the FR. Don’t forget to paste in the newbie thread for all to benefit
Old 06-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that CoCo (supposedly a pretty newbie) has rtc. Who else has also rtc from this house?
Old 06-06-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I heard that CoCo (supposedly a pretty newbie) has rtc. Who else has also rtc from this house?
I’ve seen this coco. Nothing great to be honest.

There are much prettier newbies around, so don’t worry, you didn’t miss anything yet.
Old 07-06-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Kingkong83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got the house number?
Old 23-07-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Saw a few of the newbies - Ting Ting (fair, 1.62m tall, on the skinny side), Ke Ke, Qi Qi, Bao Bao. Quite attracted to Bao Bao, a plain Jane at about 1.6m thereabout with a reasonable body. But in the end decided to venture to another house.
Anyone tried the Bao Bao at this house yet can FR?
Old 23-07-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkong83 View Post
Anyone got the house number?
Here you go - 6744 1148.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 29-07-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to patronise this shop.

As I was resting after the deed, I overheard from the WLs' conversation that some bro tipped a particular WL a thousand dollar bill.

Wow, got such rich carrot head in GL??
Old 29-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Went to patronise this shop.

As I was resting after the deed, I overheard from the WLs' conversation that some bro tipped a particular WL a thousand dollar bill.

Wow, got such rich carrot head in GL??
There are lots of carrot heads hoping to impress these public toilets, and perhaps somehow reserve them for personal use. But these are futile actions that usually lead nowhere.

However, a thousand dollar bill is better to give to the poor old auntie clearing your table at the coffeeshop. She needs it more.

But to each his own. Some guys get a kick from throwing money at whores. Most importantly, they make themselves happy and they do not affect other customers, then it's ok. The problem comes when they get too personally attached to a whore, not realising it's a whore that fucks around with every other bro, and this is not their wife or gf so no way to "reserve" her no matter how much $$$ you wanna throw.

at the end, they go back china and ultimately will cut ties with you. if you think about it, they rather find their own kind in PRC to get married, someone from the same culture who understands them better and who won't know their past as a geylang whore.

so that thousand dollar note is as good as flushing down the toilet
Old 30-07-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There are lots of carrot heads hoping to impress these public toilets, and perhaps somehow reserve them for personal use. But these are futile actions that usually lead nowhere.

However, a thousand dollar bill is better to give to the poor old auntie clearing your table at the coffeeshop. She needs it more.

But to each his own. Some guys get a kick from throwing money at whores. Most importantly, they make themselves happy and they do not affect other customers, then it's ok. The problem comes when they get too personally attached to a whore, not realising it's a whore that fucks around with every other bro, and this is not their wife or gf so no way to "reserve" her no matter how much $$$ you wanna throw.

at the end, they go back china and ultimately will cut ties with you. if you think about it, they rather find their own kind in PRC to get married, someone from the same culture who understands them better and who won't know their past as a geylang whore.

For once, i agree with you....Sillyboy, throw money until like that!

Should give it to me...i will fully maximise it!
Old 30-07-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Nothing wrong. I have seen people giving 10sgd for public toilet literally..in term of ratio, it is quite equivalent
Old 30-07-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
For once, i agree with you....Sillyboy, throw money until like that!

Should give it to me...i will fully maximise it!
Your problem not money but WL pretty enough for you to fuck
Old 31-07-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Nothing wrong. I have seen people giving 10sgd for public toilet literally..in term of ratio, it is quite equivalent
You mean those ktv toilet is it
Old 16-08-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
BaoBao(1667)

Bao Bao(1667).....25 yr old mm fm Fujian(born in the yr of the Rooster).....demure, feminine sweet looker, up close n longer time looking at her looks quite chio n winsome when she smiles wif cute dimples on both cheeks.....155+cm ht, firm proportionate legs....perky A+/B- cup boobs wif thickish eraser brown niples.....slimmish curvy proportionate bod wif slight tummy impression, 46kgwt, lovely shaped back, smooth skin...perky juicy small ass, gd bounce n cushion... pussy a tad bushy, slit, no smell...

Coy sensual sweet horny mm....hard worker, fun, sexy playful personality....gfe is high + gd company....excellent sex svc except no ar...natural passionate sensuous french/jav french/dfk, v shiok!....seems to enjoy tonguefu, wetness!....good stamina and can take a hard pounding....also a good massuese!....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk and a definite gem
Old 17-08-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tingting (1667)

Looks: 7/10 (i like her looks..remind me of a friend of mine)
Figure: abt 1.6m and skinny with no visible fats
Routine: hot water bbbj in shower..standard catbath on bed..service considered good especially during subsequent visits...high gfe..will hug and massage you after the deed..gets very wet and moan loud especially when high..when coming..her pussy will grip u tighly..in fact a few times..i cannot stand her gripping and end up coming as well...overall i will rate her as a gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1