The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Hello

Going to Jakarta this Friday.
Any bro want to Cheong ktv or club together ? Pls pm me

Thanks
Old 17-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

1001 is a club or ktv?

What is the medium of securing a girl?
Old 18-07-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 21
xterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
That's a pretty good list. I'm not quite sure how Club 36 works though. Isn't that just dancers in a bar? That used to be a popular place to go to see foreign (non Indonesian) girls dancing nude. With the new rules in Jakarta that forbid nude dancing, I am surprised Club 36 can still make money. Maybe I'm missing something there.
Well the girl will accompany you for a drink at the bar in club 36. My list is for the looks . There are 2 categories , model and normal. If you have a bit of money you can choose the models. They are relatively taller and fairer. They are still dancers but in bikini. They are still also many Thai girls working there...
Old 19-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xterm8 View Post
Well the girl will accompany you for a drink at the bar in club 36. My list is for the looks . There are 2 categories , model and normal. If you have a bit of money you can choose the models. They are relatively taller and fairer. They are still dancers but in bikini. They are still also many Thai girls working there...
Thanks for the info. I haven't been there in a while, but we went there on occasion to see the Thai girls dancing nude. I don't think I'd go there to see them dance in bikinis now. The times I have gone there, the girls just flirted at my table and hustled me for drinks. However, I did see a guy pull one of the Indo girls out of there one time. I know he took her to Golden Crown disco after that because I saw them again later in the night. I'm not sure how much he had to pay to pull her out of Club 36 though. She was damn good looking.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi, I'm heading to Jakarta for work this week after absence for a long time. I used to go Alexis or classic. I think Alexis is closed down?
Any recommendation for places or ways to find a LT? Am staying at meridien hotel.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Hi, I'm heading to Jakarta for work this week after absence for a long time. I used to go Alexis or classic. I think Alexis is closed down?
Any recommendation for places or ways to find a LT? Am staying at meridien hotel.
LT? You can just go to the bar downstairs at Le Meridien. There will be a few girls in there.
Old 22-07-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawks View Post
New to Jakarta and planning a trip to go there. Very confuse where you talking about Classics hotel or MTR or Bandung???
google map Grand MTR jakarta, there are four more mp 50 meters away from Grand MTR.
Classic and Travel are both tourist friendly, you can do a search on google for jakarta nightlife.
I believe Bandung is 70 miles southeast of Jakarta.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
LT? You can just go to the bar downstairs at Le Meridien. There will be a few girls in there.
Haha, actually my colleague say there got FL but more milf type, he ask me to go try emporium. seems like the place is well covered on the forum but is for ST at the location.

Last edited by drawing; 22-07-2019 at 09:57 PM.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Haha, actually my colleague say there got FL but more milf type, he ask me to go try emporium. seems like the place is well covered on the forum but is for ST at the location.
LT is very tough to get for a reasonable price if you want a young girl. ST is easy to find. That is because the young girls are too dumb to understand how to market themselves as free lancers, so you only find them in brothels as sex slaves.

You can pay a "booking out" fee at emporium and take the girl to your place LT. I think it's about 5 million rupiah to book them out of that place.

You should still check the downstairs club at Le Meridien every night after 11pm. Sometimes there are good ones in there. You never know.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

In jkt for a short business trip with 2 other kakis coming along, so this trip re visit some old place nearby hotel harris kelapa Gading my usual hotel stay.

When to D'heaven evening around 8pm after our dinner in Restaurant Ikan Tude, girls almost all gone left only 5 to choose from around 30-40 girls.....all of us can get a acceptable choice, 250k bj/hj/bm or 350k fs in cash to pay directly to girls in room in additional of paying to counter 405k for normal dlx room.......hot cold pool, suana steam room etc as usual is nice. Total damage each around 700-800k spending 3-4 hours inside....not a bad choice.

Next grab over to Kingcross for drinks and check this old place out......cover charge 78k/pax (if we book girl will waive this cover charge) and we just order fries, lamb satay etc total damage about 550k just to eat and drink. Ground floor area is close which I always like to hang around there for a pool game while watching the over 100 ladies last time long long ago......now Kingcross is so quite, girls move to 2nd floor with only around 40-50 girls 600k for an hour and 900k for 2 hours fs, and on 3 floor stage area no more china girls, only dancer etc for 1.1 mil.........we just finish from D'heaven so just eat and drink look see only.

Tmr will try Sumo and give some update, or maybe just back to D"heaven.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Now if you say its unfair that a girl is given a loan and then she is made to be a prostitute to pay it off , well you do have a point but noone forced the loan on her.
Actually, her parents force it on her. I've not met a girl from the village yet who made that decision on her own, it's always the parents selling her. The way it works is these mafia mamasans and pimps come to the village and give the families close to nothing for a sexual service contract from the girl. You may believe it's a decent "loan", but it is not. These days, the family may get around 10 million rupiah. The girl will earn that amount of cash for the mafia pimp/mamasan in the first week, but the "loan" on the books for the girl will not be 10 million, it will be at least 10 times that for the amount she needs to pay off and she gets a small cut of each time she is with a customer. If she is a virgin, her virginity will be sold by the mamasan/pimp for around 30 million as pure profit for the mamasan/pimp, then the girl will work as a sex slave the rest of the year to "pay off her loan". The girl does not get a cut of that 30 million. Regardless, they have her for at least the rest of the year (and maybe longer depending on the situation). While, you can quit your job at any time, those girls are not allowed to quit their "job". If they want to take a day off when they are not on their period, they can forget it. If they try to quit working, the mafia will come after them and their family. The mafia won't just want their money back, they will also want revenge. Your comparison to having a bank loan for a house is way off. You can default on that and they will just take away your house. If your parents got a loan from the mafia in your name to buy a house and promised them your services until it was paid off at a huge interest rate, that would be a more appropriate comparison. Default on the agreement and they kill/injure you or your family.

Don't kid yourself. The girls in the brothels are tantamount to slaves, the free lancers in the bars are not. The free lancers are more similar to your analogy of having a job to earn money.

Last edited by Manggis; 24-07-2019 at 11:08 AM.
Old 24-07-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

a quick fr on last weekend trip
Met up with bro lime _teen and his friends for two days
First day went to 1001- pick a local and service was suck
After that went to bats, even worst. Realised my money was stolen in the next day morning when I woke up. Luckily I kept most of my money and wallet in the safe . So Bros our there be careful with the freelance

Next day afternoon, went to 1001 again to try the foreign Wl. End up chosen the Vietnamese, cost 3.3 mil . Body beautiful but enhanced boobs which a big minus point for me. Service nothing to shout about. After the deed , tell myself not to go 1001 again

After 1001, went direct to malioboro for second round
But upon arrived then found out open at 8 or9pm . Saw a spa at the next building close to entrance, went in and try
Actually the similar concept as 1001 and malioboro, but the price is cheaper
Got a Kanzan tall and slim lady at2.3 mil . That was one of my best experience in Jakarta . Will go back very soon to try the same lady.
By the way there is a Chinese Prc mummy in this spa, she is quite friendly and you may approach her to recommend the type of girl you like. She even can telll you which one service is not good

After Maliaoboro, met up with bro lime_teen again at CJs
A lot of freelance and eye contacts
Mostly are asking for 2mil for overnight
End up I settled with one fl whom I booked her in my first trip in Jakarta last year. Sexy body and slutty after drunk . another 2 round
until 5 am
This fl damn good. Gave me an auto bbbj in the morning before she left

Bloody tire after so many firing . Left Jakarta in the afternoon with 2 legs shaking

Planning to go again in 2 weeks time
Old 24-07-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tlbtcaptain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro....can share contact ??
Old 25-07-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Seahawks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually, her parents force it on her. I've not met a girl from the village yet who made that decision on her own, it's always the parents selling her. .....Don't kid yourself. The girls in the brothels are tantamount to slaves, the free lancers in the bars are not. The free lancers are more similar to your analogy of having a job to earn money.
Wow, you have lots of insight on Jakarta, have u stationed there for long time or do you live there now? I want to have fun and experience some nightlife in Jakarta, but i don't want to exploit a girl forced into a situation outside her control. would like to be able to ask you for advice when i come.
Old 25-07-2019, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

When Classic lvl 3 & 5, both so quiet but super loud music and mami pushy.....same remain same for past 10 years 365k for 1 and 500k for 3some. lvl 3 around 200-300 ceweks and lvl 5 about 200 ceweks......end up not in mood for us so move over to club 36 for drinks and see puying thai.

Club 36 entrance fee 200k for a corona, hang flower 150k+tax or around 200k to thai dancer who's not dancing properly but just shaking her little ass. Got them a vocano lady drink for 425k each and speak Thai to them 555 go Indo looking for Thai puying, too stupid for us but was a fun night playful with them who speak the same language.

If for those who're prepare to stay longer can acutally get room with 4.5 juta min spending, get the whisky package 1.9-2.2 juta for a bottle with 2 indo girl staying whole night with u till 4am or same price for 1 thai lady or indo model plus a whisky......so if taking 2 package mean 4 indo girl with 2 bottles can easily reach the min spending of 4.5 juta free room.........but we only intend to stay for an hour to look see, so we sit outside and just having fun spend 2 jutaan just touching their hands and joking around, knn in classic can screw 8 ladies with that amount lew.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1