The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Is it common to pcc at home before going GL? Or maybe the day before? So that, you know, you can last longer?
Old 07-07-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Is it common to pcc at home before going GL? Or maybe the day before? So that, you know, you can last longer?
Bro, you must be a young chap snd very virile.
If I pcc, I would have no ammo for the day or even next.
Some WL take it personally when guy did not cum. It might meant to her that the guy is tired of her and will not patronised again.
Old 08-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold

I new here, but Im definitely not 1st day in cheonging.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Bro, you must be a young chap snd very virile.
If I pcc, I would have no ammo for the day or even next.
Some WL take it personally when guy did not cum. It might meant to her that the guy is tired of her and will not patronised again.
I must have pissed off many gals by now lol...

Nope I did not pcc before I go but just that some of us don't just need a only a pussy penetration and you can climax.. some need more
Old 14-07-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure whether the FRs here are fabricated by OKTs. Last time i go, FR say looks 9/10, go there is really 7/10 if look deeper.

Pls participate to mention those ppl who fabricate FRs, our money is very hard earned.
Old 14-07-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Not sure whether the FRs here are fabricated by OKTs. Last time i go, FR say looks 9/10, go there is really 7/10 if look deeper.

Pls participate to mention those ppl who fabricate FRs, our money is very hard earned.
always take fr as a pinch of salt

one man paradise other man prison

as for service wise also depends

after all wl are human not robot

Cheers buddy 😍
Old 15-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Do the PRC 150 girls allow 2 shots within the hour?
Old 15-07-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Do the PRC 150 girls allow 2 shots within the hour?
you have to ask her before hand

not all cat 150 allow
Old 15-07-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Is there some unspoken rule that cat 150 only allow 1 shot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
you have to ask her before hand

not all cat 150 allow
Old 15-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
but you can ask OKT to find 1 for you too

no harm asking
Old 16-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post

Looks are very subjective
And in fact most of the issues are subjective
Only services provided can be measured accurately
Old 21-07-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
The norm is for Cat 150, it is 1 shot. If you are able to go for a double shot, you can ask the WL. Usually you can get another shot for an extra tip to her which is about SGD50

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 07-08-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
jc2626 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I like the idea of being able to see my session the the girl from different angles. Can anyone advise which houses have mirrors on ceilings and on the sides? Do they all have them?

Appreciate any recommendations!
Old 12-08-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
The norm is for Cat 150, it is 1 shot. If you are able to go for a double shot, you can ask the WL. Usually you can get another shot for an extra tip to her which is about SGD50
wow now have to give an extra tip for 2nd shot?

From 2007 (when I started out) until around 2012-2013-ish, most WLs, even and especially the angpais and super angpais were very happy to provide 2 straight up FJ shots and all I needed to do was to kindly request this at the beginning. Almost all gladly and appily obliged.

Around 2015 to as late as late 2016, I still manage to get 2 shots, but this time, it's 1 FJ, and 1 HJ. But still nonetheless "2 shots".
Old 12-08-2019, 01:30 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
wow now have to give an extra tip for 2nd shot?

From 2007 (when I started out) until around 2012-2013-ish, most WLs, even and especially the angpais and super angpais were very happy to provide 2 straight up FJ shots and all I needed to do was to kindly request this at the beginning. Almost all gladly and appily obliged.

Around 2015 to as late as late 2016, I still manage to get 2 shots, but this time, it's 1 FJ, and 1 HJ. But still nonetheless "2 shots".
Hello brother uncle, now many wl charged $50 for extra de. I tried liao. Kumsiah FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1