The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: Invisible female condom - is it safe?

If you didn’t see it, it probably wasn’t there or it might have been some unreliable who knows what. I know you think why she would risk it, but you d be surprised how many women hate condoms and won’t mind to take it raw, even making excuses - be it regular gals or WLs.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Invisible female condom is it safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barryhet View Post
I have a female that is 3yrs old an never been bred to. Well she went in heat this past JanuaryDID NOT BREED She is back in heat Ive never heard of this or my fellow houndmen just talked to has not either. My female bulldog just went through her cycle. Is it possible this soon she could have pulled my hound back into heat? OPINIONS WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIATED FELLOWS AND LADIES.
Huh ? What talking you ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1