The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
undead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
VDRL RPR 1:4 and Herpes Type 1 Positive

Guys, just got my annual STD test reports.
All ok except VDRL RPR shows 1:4(Reactive) and Herpes Type 1 Positive (results is 18.2). What this things means? I have syphilis? And Herpes? How to treat this things? It's curable? And what complication it's can cause?
Old 03-07-2019, 05:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VDRL RPR 1:4 and Herpes Type 1 Positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead View Post
All ok except VDRL RPR shows 1:4(Reactive) and Herpes Type 1 Positive (results is 18.2). What this things means? I have syphilis? And Herpes? How to treat this things? It's curable? And what complication it's can cause?
For the VDRL result the doctor should order a FTA-ABS Blood Test to confirm the result. If you do have syphilis it can be easily cured.

For Herpes Type 1 85% of the population have it so don't bother about it. There is no treatment or cure. However if you do have outbreaks anti viral medication can shorten the duration of the outbreaks.

However I don't understand why you need to ask about the results in the forum surely your doc would explain the results to you when you see him/her.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-07-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
After you are cured from syphilis, can test blood again and share with us if its still show reactive?
Old 06-07-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VDRL RPR 1:4 and Herpes Type 1 Positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
After you are cured from syphilis, can test blood again and share with us if its still show reactive?
From what i know usually if you have been cured from syphilis your blood test would not show otherwise unless they are now testing is a different way which should not be the case at all
Old 06-07-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veryitchy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
have you had any symptom? syphilis is curable, herpes isn't...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1