The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 05-12-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 3
Specialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of light
Re: STELLA [email protected] VILLAGE hOTEL

Summer last three weeks before going back china
Old 06-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster (A)

Specialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of light

Baby last three weeks to find before she will rest at least 2months to 3 months
Old 06-12-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What unique massage
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster (A)

Nova will be taking a week break from 17th to 26th this month
Old 06-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster (A)

Yuri the Vietnamese
Old 07-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
CKJimmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

miko the new girl is quite good and friendly but overly shy that her face will turn red massage still quite good and can be quite teasing
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-12-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster (A)

Miko the new therapist
Old 07-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster (A)

Apple the good therapist
Old 07-12-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster (A)

Wenwen and keke
Old 08-12-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster (A)

Baby
Old 08-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 2
Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!

tried miko yesterday since i was around the area for supper and her massage was not bad wont say super fantastic but will say better than the infamous p massage spa shop therapist

can see that she is still very new to massage and very shy during massage
Old 08-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster (A)

Miko our latest therapist
Old 08-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster (A)

Next week nova will not be around anymore do find her quick if you wish to enjoy her good massage
Old 08-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster (A)

Baby
Old 09-12-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster (A)

Miko our latest therapist
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal