The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Looks like Reguilon deal is off as well, he might end up in Spurs. Damn, high time some fans go and torch both Woodard's and the Glazers' houses lol
Old 18-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Matchday 2

Man Utd v Crystal Palace x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54156197
Old 18-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

with man u kicking off their campaign tmrw, i am hoping that OGS take a massive leap of faith to install henderson as no.1, this season's goal is to achieve top 4 again and go far as possible in UCL. the rebuild is still ongoing as the management drag their feet when it comes to signing players and offloading fringe players is a challenge as well

4-2-3-1
GK - henderson
DR - AWB
DC - maguire
DC - smalling (if he stays, he is ahead of lindelof, if not, lindelof is the best alternative)
DL - shaw (williams as backup)
MC - pogba (VDB as backup)
MC - matic (mctominay as rotation/backup)
AMR - greenwood?/james? (OGS has yet to sign a natural right winger so he has to field a non-natural winger)
AML - rashford
AMC - fernandes
SC - martial

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 19-09-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Matchday 2

Man Utd v Crystal Palace x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54156197
Charlie Prediction

1 - 1
Old 20-09-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie Prediction

1 - 1
Looks like charlie's prediction is more likely...they kena 1 goal already so fast as early as the 4th minute ...sigh...wat happened to the new player VDB ????

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-09-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Losing 3-1 at home to CP.... I’m speechless...

So who prob is it this time?
1) ole
2) players
3) Ed Woodward

Feel free to comment

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 20-09-2020, 07:22 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

1) ole
2) players
3) Ed Woodward

Feel free to comment
Me too ...besides ole 1 problem is 80 million £ boy Pooba ...so far hardly score any goals for the team n last nite when substituted his replacement VDB the new boy showed him how to score a goal ...as for woodward he is such a stingy poker, scare to pay for the new players that he needs e.g. Sancho etc, etc....sigh

Old 20-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1) ole
2) players
3) Ed Woodward

Feel free to comment
most likely its due to lack of match fitness/sharpness, they need more matches to get back on track. they were sluggish from the first whistle and got punished by an early goal. i think lindelof might become a major liability this season, his lack of strength was exposed in the 1st & 3rd goals, but its too harsh to blame him for the penalty. maybe its time to start bailly instead. OGS's one dimensional playing style won't be effective against non-flair teams who sit back and park the bus. last night, they were reduced to taking shots outside the box, attacks down both flanks were ineffective too. it has been more than a year since OGS took over and till now there is no proper plan B?

of the top 6 clubs, we see chelsea splashing the most cash to challenge for the title, pool is reinforcing, arsenal, city and spurs are also improving their squads. man u only signed one player! no wonder the fans are asking WTF is the management doing?? the official rhetoric is they don't want to overpay for players and disrupt the wage structure, its more likely that OGS doesn't have a substantial war chest to properly build a squad capable of challenging for the title. man utd the brand is a profitable cash cow for the glazers, its likely they are lining their own pockets more than actually passionate about football. playing in UCL creates more revenue than playing in UEL, the management would spend more to achieve UCL status and spend less when in UCL as more money is already flowing in. we may have to accept the fact that as long as the glazers are in charge, the fans will continue to vomit blood

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 21-09-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Me too ...besides ole 1 problem is 80 million £ boy Pooba ...so far hardly score any goals for the team n last nite when substituted his replacement VDB the new boy showed him how to score a goal ...as for woodward he is such a stingy poker, scare to pay for the new players that he needs e.g. Sancho etc, etc....sigh
The only shining light is VDB.....fully aware of the ball in the box and ready to pounced. The others.....zzzzzzz.

He ran into empty space later on and yet no one pass to him....

Please start him in next match.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-09-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:

1) ole
2) players
3) Ed Woodward

Feel free to comment
MU was poor. They needed a new CB and not Sancho.

Players had to be blame and Ole will take responsibility.

Still early days and many more points out there.
Old 21-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

of the top 6 clubs, we see chelsea splashing the most cash to challenge for the title, pool is reinforcing, arsenal, city and spurs are also improving their squads. man u only signed one player! no wonder the fans are asking WTF is the management doing?? the official rhetoric is they don't want to overpay for players and disrupt the wage structure, its more likely that OGS doesn't have a substantial war chest to properly build a squad capable of challenging for the title. man utd the brand is a profitable cash cow for the glazers, its likely they are lining their own pockets more than actually passionate about football. playing in UCL creates more revenue than playing in UEL, the management would spend more to achieve UCL status and spend less when in UCL as more money is already flowing in. we may have to accept the fact that as long as the glazers are in charge, the fans will continue to vomit blood
Surprise Crystal Palace doing well wining 2 out of 2.

London derbies will be tough games.
Old 21-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
most likely its due to lack of match fitness/sharpness, they need more matches to get back on track. they were sluggish from the first whistle and got punished by an early goal. i think lindelof might become a major liability this season, his lack of strength was exposed in the 1st & 3rd goals, but its too harsh to blame him for the penalty. maybe its time to start bailly instead. OGS's one dimensional playing style won't be effective against non-flair teams who sit back and park the bus. last night, they were reduced to taking shots outside the box, attacks down both flanks were ineffective too. it has been more than a year since OGS took over and till now there is no proper plan B?

They cannot blame or find the excuse on lack of match sharpness/fitness...wat hv those morons been doing the last 1 month of off-season ???..enjoying n holidaying in Hawaii ??...if CP which is a so much lower team can train n play so well last night with a ex-Red Devil with them, why can't these so-called great red devils do it ??...wat a shame ! ...

Lindelof is becoming a deadwood like Jones, he gifted CP with 2 goals last night ...he shd be shipped out of the team asap n replaced by someone better followed by the blur sotong manager OGS who do not know how to win back the match when the team is down ...

it's not they don't hv the money to build a stronger team, just so stingy...if the other teams with less war chest can splash out their money to buy so many new n better players like Chelski, why can't the Glaziers & Woodword do the same ???...time to ship them out as well o/w they might be relegated by end of this new season by the way they r losing easy matches....1st 3 points down the drain already n they r now at the bottom of the table

btw looks like the team to win the championship this new season will be Pool again and maybe with Spurs or Man City, their neighbours in blue challenging judging from the results of last night's matches...Pool 2..Chelsea 0...Spurs 5..Southampton 2...Everton is another team that did well last night

Now our legs are shaking n scare to think of how they will do in the next match with a blur blob manager and a group of overpaid, overfed players who can't score goals n can't run fast enough on the pitch to catch their opponents to prevent goals

Last edited by Rickey; 22-09-2020 at 04:06 PM.
Old 21-09-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
MU was poor. They needed a new CB and not Sancho.

Players had to be blame and Ole will take responsibility.

Still early days and many more points out there.
Don't be too complacent Charlie ...if the players hv this kind of attitude, they will be doomed by end of season ...give Ole the boot as he doesn't know how to inspire his team to make a come back when they r down...btw yr prediction is wrong again...sigh

Old 23-09-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

For my own POV

Ole clueless manager... as 1 bro mention here last season we got third position not be cos we are good... we are just lucky somehow other team slip and fall at coming to the end of the season

Players? Martial and Pogba? When they are in the mood to play or have form to play... they will be the best players on the pitch? But I see them missing in action nowadays more rather den fighting for the team... defences? 80 million signing? Dun even get me started on this

Lastly the one I think that has the most prob
Glazer and Woodward
In fact with them being in charge I can’t even see Manchester United winning the league under them now... prob the FA cup or the league cup no prob I guess... name 1 superb signing Ed Woodward has bring to Manchester United... maybe a lot here will here burno Fernandes... is he good? I think he good but can he last the whole season? I’m not very sure on this... and does any Manchester United fan like me think they can sign sancho this season? Not me at least...

But again it still the first game of the season so many more points up for grab...

As I always say I dun expect Manchester United to win all their games and support them only when they are champions... but when u lose a game pls lose with fucking pride and u know u give it ur all... the last game against CP was so terrible to watch...

And to my Manchester United bro here we will be in for a bloody vomiting season again

More rants to come from me haha

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 23-09-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

At least they won last night in the Carabao Cup against Luton Town 3-0...goals scored by Mata (penalty), Rashford n Greenwood

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1