The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2003, 05:45 PM
Neveragain

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Question Will u tell your future partner that u are down with genital herpes?

Hi

would u feel the obligation to tell your future partner before marriage that u are down with genital herpes?
Old 07-06-2003, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nuoyah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro,

If you are sure that you have not infected her in anyway.. then I think it is better for you to keep your mouth shut. Naturally.. I would ask that you refrain from going to "wherever" you got the genital herpes. Seeing your nick, I think you'll agree with me.

If there is a chance you could have infected your partner, I would suggest that you break the bad news to her for 2 reasons :

a) personal social responsibility. You won't feel good passing a disease to your partner, current or others.

b) boomerang effect : next time you get intimate with her. It will come back to you. Naturally if she does not "bonk" around, 2+2 will add up to you being the culprit.

I know it's hard to break this type of news... but you need to be brave. Being "brave" means doing the right thing despite the fear we feel.

PM me if you need to talk some more.
Old 08-06-2003, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
lightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find better
If DPM hears this, he's gonna say u r socially irresponsible. Lolz.

Anyway, how would u feel if ur gf tells u she infected u with herpes when all ur life u've waited for the one and have been faithful??

The irony of the situation is, when u first knew her,u were afraid she might leave u so u tried to hide. Intent to deceit. Or half truth.

After u do her, u own up but doesnt stop the fact tat she may still leave u but this time rd with a gift. Same thing. She leaves u but as a infected person.

Mos of the time we make mistakes and we wan to erase it but sometimes like herpes it's impossible to erase.

As per wat Bro Nuoyah said. Own up to ur gal. U owe her tat much.

I'm not condemning anyone here for kenaing herpes cos like a fren, her gf passed it to him and he doesnt even visit prostitutes. And he din own up to his present gf or the his ex. Let the gal make the choice and bear the consequences. When 2 person get together, it's no longer bout u, but about US.

Guess i'm kinda anti cos seeing my fren and his STDs thingy i'm kinda pissed with ppl who dun own up.
Old 08-06-2003, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by lightweaver
If DPM hears this, he's gonna say u r socially irresponsible. Lolz.

Anyway, how would u feel if ur gf tells u she infected u with herpes when all ur life u've waited for the one and have been faithful??

The irony of the situation is, when u first knew her,u were afraid she might leave u so u tried to hide. Intent to deceit. Or half truth.

After u do her, u own up but doesnt stop the fact tat she may still leave u but this time rd with a gift. Same thing. She leaves u but as a infected person.

Mos of the time we make mistakes and we wan to erase it but sometimes like herpes it's impossible to erase.

As per wat Bro Nuoyah said. Own up to ur gal. U owe her tat much.

I'm not condemning anyone here for kenaing herpes cos like a fren, her gf passed it to him and he doesnt even visit prostitutes. And he din own up to his present gf or the his ex. Let the gal make the choice and bear the consequences. When 2 person get together, it's no longer bout u, but about US.

Guess i'm kinda anti cos seeing my fren and his STDs thingy i'm kinda pissed with ppl who dun own up.
There lies a question of how to handle the truth?.... whatever it is.

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 08-06-2003, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 22
Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by nuoyah
bro,

If you are sure that you have not infected her in anyway.. then I think it is better for you to keep your mouth shut. Naturally.. I would ask that you refrain from going to "wherever" you got the genital herpes. Seeing your nick, I think you'll agree with me.

If there is a chance you could have infected your partner, I would suggest that you break the bad news to her for 2 reasons :

a) personal social responsibility. You won't feel good passing a disease to your partner, current or others.

b) boomerang effect : next time you get intimate with her. It will come back to you. Naturally if she does not "bonk" around, 2+2 will add up to you being the culprit.

I know it's hard to break this type of news... but you need to be brave. Being "brave" means doing the right thing despite the fear we feel.

PM me if you need to talk some more.
*clap clap*.. well SaiD...but its really HarD to break theSE NEW...Bear Tis IN mInd...U will hv to prepare for the WOREST..after telling.. BUT u will hv to FACE it....everyONE is responsible for HIS or HER action...

gooD Luck...

CHeer~
BitCh Blue gal

ONce A BItCH ALwayS A BitCH!~"

NOTE: ReTIreD BitCh.....no longer a gal..but LAO Char BOR now...hahaha

Old 08-06-2003, 11:19 PM
JapLover

bro can tell me how did u get it in the 1st place?
Old 09-06-2003, 12:57 AM
Neveragain

I got it from my ex-gal friend

hi

thanks for all the reply.

ya, guess to tell the truth is of upmost importance cause trust and honesty is the basis of a long term relationship.

while i got the disease from my ex gal friend who don't even noe she's infected in the first place.

the strange thing we only did it only six time and we used protection each time and yet i got the disease.

while i only had a single small pimple on my genital area roughly half a yr after the relationship with my ex. and i just went to my gp and just mention to him who suspect it to be herpes.

He did a cultural test and it came back +ve for HSV 2.

He just mentioned that this herpes infection is becoming more common and 80% of those infected don't noe they got it and they mistook it for jock itch, rash, ingrown hair and insect bite. And the thing is condom does not protect u against herpes as it does not cover the whole genital area and herpes is spread by skin to skin contact and it can be spread when there's no obvious symptoms.

that 's my story
Old 09-06-2003, 11:29 AM
JapLover

Re: I got it from my ex-gal friend

hi bro sad to hear ur story, guess if u explain to ur future partner that u got it from ur ex-gf, she should understand, but does herpes affect chances of having a baby?and can u still have sex without passing it to ur future partner?

Quote:
Originally posted by Neveragain
hi

thanks for all the reply.

ya, guess to tell the truth is of upmost importance cause trust and honesty is the basis of a long term relationship.

while i got the disease from my ex gal friend who don't even noe she's infected in the first place.

the strange thing we only did it only six time and we used protection each time and yet i got the disease.

while i only had a single small pimple on my genital area roughly half a yr after the relationship with my ex. and i just went to my gp and just mention to him who suspect it to be herpes.

He did a cultural test and it came back +ve for HSV 2.

He just mentioned that this herpes infection is becoming more common and 80% of those infected don't noe they got it and they mistook it for jock itch, rash, ingrown hair and insect bite. And the thing is condom does not protect u against herpes as it does not cover the whole genital area and herpes is spread by skin to skin contact and it can be spread when there's no obvious symptoms.

that 's my story
Old 09-06-2003, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
lightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hi Bro Neveragain,
I guess it jus take a weakest link for the whole chain rxn of spreading STDs to start. Makes u wonder in future got GF wanna ask them go for physical check up first.

Did u inform ur ex gf bout it?
Old 09-06-2003, 12:39 PM
Neveragain

About herpes

Hi

with genital herpes u can still have babies, just have to inform your gyn abt your condition as a newborn infection is fatal. but the chances are low for infection and precaution can be taken.

Herpes come in two strains: HSV 1 and HSV 2.

HSV 1 commonly affects the oral area and is commonly known as cold sores. It does not carry a social stigma with it as it is not a STDs but it is basically the same virus as that which cause genital herpes. AND HSV1 can cause genital herpes too.

I did inform my ex and she was of course shocked but guess she got over it.

I am not on any medication, just taking some health supplements, the symptoms are very mild for me but the psychological and emotional stress are greater. Cause I noe my marital prospects is lower esp in a conservative society like singapore.

So brothers, be careful, it 's best not to indulge in premarital sex.
You owe it to your future loved ones!
Old 09-06-2003, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: About herpes

Quote:
Originally posted by Neveragain

So brothers, be careful, it 's best not to indulge in premarital sex.
You owe it to your future loved ones!
once bitten twice shy??? i see more flames coming ur way....

jimbo
Old 19-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
van0 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Will u tell your future partner that u are down with genital herpes?

maybe in other countries but not singapore. no1 can't accepet this.
if u really need to tell her, prepare to let her go. she really deserve some1 better.
Old 19-06-2004, 05:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by van0
maybe in other countries but not singapore. no1 can't accepet this.
if u really need to tell her, prepare to let her go. she really deserve some1 better.
What crap. Studies have shown that 1 in 4 adults are infected with the HSV-2 virus and 4 out of 5 adults are infected by the HSV-1 virus.

Putting this in the Singapore context, it means that close to a million people are HSV-2 positive and more than 2 million are HSV-1 positive.

However, 90% of all those infected with herpes have never had any symptoms at all and are not even aware they have the disease.

The only way to know whether a potential partner carries the herpes virus is to do a blood test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
van0 is Cool - loads of Potential

i don't mean no one got herpes. just that don't think there is any gals being ina relationship with someone infected.
Old 20-06-2004, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neveragain
Hi

would u feel the obligation to tell your future partner before marriage that u are down with genital herpes?
YES, if u enage sex with ur partner and she has herpes. She has the damn right to sue u

Uplist : Empty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1