The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
umbrella69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Losing virginity during 6 mth contract

After graduating from poly, I was quite desperate for money so immediately went job-hunting. Got friends suggested Rec Exp. so i didnt care what job they offering as long can get 6.50/hr just take already. Got assigned to a insurance company at raffles plc. the place although small and old, but leave me with very good experience.

On my first day, I was ignored until like 30mins the HR managr came look for me. I got assigned to my seat and start wondering ard while waiting for my Dep head to talk with me. I realised most of the ppl ard me are in their late 30s, mostly aunties, so i kinda got labelled Xiao Di. But right behind my back is the Operation support Dep where theres a mid 20s OL. We were separated by just the table partition, very easy to look at her. Shes not a very chio type but more sweet and elegant one. I thot shes just some admin also until I find out that shes a managr.

So shes called Christine. Surprising many Christines i know quite chio one, maybe shes different. Nothing really happened on the first day until like tea break. Theres this break-out area where the employees can chit-chat. Since nothing betta to do on hand, i went there slack. happened Christine there also, reading duno what The edge magazine. I went to press to a drink at the free vending machince and caught her eye. She made an effort to introduce herself, initially abit stunned cause she look like those tao ppl.

Christine: So youre Nat working with project?
me: Ya hi, Dun really know what to do yet.
Christine: (smiling) Dun worry lah after 1 week u'll start to be busy already..
me: oh. ok. Are you with the operation support?
Christine: Yup, right behind you. So if you keep using MSN, I'll know.. (I was thinking how she knoe? somemore mine is the web vers.) Anyway if you need help with any project can let me knoe cause not many ppl would bother helping you..

and she took her mag and a drink back. As she was leaving, I didnt remember her words but kept looking at her waist.. Shes really slim.. Nice blazer with skirt but wearing flip-flops .. From the back shes look pretty good, dunno if its the hip-waist ratio or generally shapely.. So I took my drink also and went back to my seat, still many are not back yet the place like kinda empty. i steal a glance at Christine and she smiled and asked me come over.. My heart was racing and having undesirable thots..

But I went over slowly and hoped for some casual talk again.. but this time she didnt chat and instead gave me a notepad say its for me. I took a look at it, looks pretty good and handy and forgeting her.

She suddenly say: Aiyo you dont say thank you one ah?

I wasnt paying attention but instead look at her cleavage and her face and fingers and suddenly got hard.. Though not very visible cause of her blazer, still could see the soft clean skin radiating..

me: oh thanks. quite a good handbook ha.

She seems to know what I saw and gave me the " what you thinkin? cheekopeh" look and asked me return to my place. I really felt bad, y I so shameless. The truth is its actually a blessing in disguise.

End of 1st part..
Old 01-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Losing virginity during 6 mth contract

Hi bro,

Good story line, pls do cont. tks

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 01-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice one. continue please!!
Old 01-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
Civil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am camping for more. I like unadulterated girls
Old 02-04-2009, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

very nice storyline.camping here too.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
adibiz_79 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

cocky stand up ready,waiting to pancut!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
umbrella69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every time I come to work in morning, I always make an effeort to check out what Christine wears. Some of her favorites include blue tank tops, black tank tops and white lace tanks, all covered by nicely tailored blazers and fitting skirts. Surprising she never wear collared shirts with hot pants before. I did all those footwork memory just in case can use it for conversation one day. Surprisingly, I managed to get her number also

Lunchtime was truly boring especially when I see her leaving with other colleagues and i cant follow along. Fortuntely got one occasion, all her colleagues need to do outfield meeting leaving only her and another temp in her department. It seems to be a very good opportunity to pretend be lonely, so i approached the temp staff and asked her if she got lunch company and if I could join. Her name is Li Xing, nose bit fleshly with round cheeks type. Li Xing told me she probably go with her department, that includes Christine. I said im fine with that and we'll meet at the lift 1250.

After saving my work and tidying up the desk, it was still 1245, 5 mins more to burn. I turn and looked at Christine and she return me a blank look, followed by a soft smile. I understand that it still isnt time yet. Knowing theyre all so time picking ones, I went to the toilet first and went to receptionist and chat with the auntie. Suddenly Christine and Li Xing appeared from toilet and they're waiting by the lift. I move towards them and cant help noticing Christine's smile. Those soft pink lips and white teeth, the way her eyes shrink so small and her rosy cheeks appear. I gave a smirk and asked whre we heading for lunch.

When the lift door opened, I let them go in first and wanted to see Christine's back again. Always had the habit of looking at girls pantyline, I tried to capture Christine's one but couldnt find. While the two gals are discussing lunch venue, my eyes drifted to Christine's cleavage. the area between her blue tank top and her breasts is the best, it also happen to be the lift's button area, so i looked towards that direction without hesitation. All the while, i was losing my breadth slowly until we reached lobby.

Chirstine: its so hot, so we head to China SQ ok?
Li Xing: ok, there got nice japanese curry not exp one..
me: ok, but i need to draw money first..
Christine: Eh, I also need to draw, u using POSB or UOB?
me: UOB, we go UOB lah, atm in front only..

Happen there nearby got UOB atm, so we go into queue. Theres this man joining the queue behind us, looked abit cheeko type. Christine without saying anything just cut infront of me. That was really near, I managed to smell her perfume, very light and powdery. Just as she passed me, her butt brushed against my hands. This time i felt some lining, but still wasnt sure if its her pantyline. Lost for words, so just touch her arms and push her into queue.

While walking to China SQ, something happened on the Cross St traffic light. that time the area got heavy construction so got this manhole in front. Dunno if its coincidental or misfortune Christine' left heels got stucked into the man hole lobang. Her first reaction was lean towards left, (me beside her) and grab my arms. I wanted Li Xing to help her cause dont wanna touch Christine body. But i looked right and Li Xing still smsing behind us, so I immediately grab her waist and help her. The moment was totally unbelievble, with the dust and green light almost blinking, i placed my arm slightly ontop her waist, near braline. Also her tank top seems loose and everything all falls into place. Her totally exposed cleavage view from leaning towards me with her perfume is the ultimate turn on.

At the end of traffic light, Li Xing asked if Christine is alright and able to continue to China SQ. Chiristine told her shes fine lucky got me ard. the entire lunchtime, Christine maybe find out that I took advantage of her, kind of leave me alone.. even though shes sitting facing me, she didnt bother asking if my food is nice or bad. I quietly looked at both of them talkin about shoes and start to feel bad. Just while they were talking about shoes, i felt something sharp rubbing my legs. Annoyed i looked dwn and saw Christine's feet playin ard my legs!! I was like WTF....
I almost wanted to drop my fork like those movie and pick it up, hoping to see real flesh between the skirt.. but knowin I wouldnt make the cut and instead get caught, i gave up the idea.

I looked at Christine and was really lost. At the moment she was eating the free salad with the baby tomatoes. I just stared at the baby tomatoes direction and observe it. Christine kept scooping the olive oil paste and pouring over the tomatoes was weird i thought. who on earth does that... Just before I took another gulp of coke, Christine bring the spoon with tomato to her mouth slowly and slurp it discreetly infront of me. with the olive oil covered, it made her mouth looked so oily and unsightly. But obviously to other men, she's seducing me. Right before she chew on it, she smiled at me once (since her fall on the manhole) and chew on it like some delicious chewy candy.

>>| Back at the office, I kept thinking of her actions and what it meant. Decipherin her intentions is troublesome and really botherin me until i even made a mistake in an contract agreement address which almost got couriered off. My Dep. head told me off quite publicly told me to change it fast. Christine probably guessed that Im distracted and sent me a msg soon atf.

Message: Sorry if I got u distracted just now kay. Just playing with u. Jia You n dont lose focus, will reward u someday

I read that mesage and almost collapse. What is that.....

End of part 2.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
todae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah too gd to be true man..

TS, i think that u r a very handsome guy to have a lady seducing u..
Old 02-04-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Good message from her we all bros here ready to continue wif u ... pls cum back soon ok?
Old 02-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Got the direct hint liao. Waiting to read more.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story... more to come please
Old 02-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
adibiz_79 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hurry up bro,sambung lagi ur story.....buoy tahan leh,i cumming soon,faster
Old 02-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 16
vics_85 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervics_85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow...nice story bro....is juz like my fantasies...fast fast continue hehe....
Old 03-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 16
loeb is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She is a real teaser .
Old 03-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

jia you, jia you, jia you.......keep it coming bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1