The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Working at the Club

Pressure was building at my balls again as my dick was fighting for every available space in my undies! Tammy then said, “Shorts and underwear too!”

But as I dropped Nancy’s t-shirt on the floor and was going to reach over to pull down her shorts, Nancy started to remove her shorts on her own… Man… A girl is stripping in front of me. Even my gf also never strip for me as she had only allowed my hands to roam but not remove any clothing. After Nancy had removed her shorts, she started unclipping her bra to reveal her breasts. She didn’t have very big breasts, but her nipples were so delicious looking. They were of a light pinkish brown, and they appeared to be very smooth as they kind of a reflected the light in the room. Next, she bent down to remove her panties to reveal a bushy crouch region, as I tried to catch a peek at her pussy between her thighs which she managed to keep tightly together, as she pulled her panties off past her ankles. Wow! This is one ecstasy after another as I became aware that I was starting to hyperventilate.

I started to concentrate on controlling my breathing, when Tammy said to me, “Well, do your thing lah!”

I turned my attention on Nancy and could see that she was extremely shy and embarrassed as she had turned her body to the side so that only her back faced me. Tammy urged me on, and I extended my right hand towards Nancy’s crouch region.

Nancy’s legs were still tightly closed, and as I was just about to force open her legs, Tammy said, “No Sam, not like that! Start kissing from the top! Start from her head!”

Feeling disappointed that I won’t be touching Nancy’s pussy, I moved closer to Nancy and turned her to face me. We were only centimeters apart, and Nancy had closed her eyes. Not knowing where to start, I placed my lips on the most sensible part… Her lips. I felt her soft lips open so slightly as I kissed her and without thinking, stuck my tongue into her mouth. Though I had frenched my gf before, this experience was totally different. Instead of just letting my tongue do it’s work, Nancy did something my gf never did. Her tongue fought back! As I tried to tongue Nancy, she tongued me back… (which was what my gf never did, as she was a bit of a dead fish when we frenched!).

After dunno how long of tongue jousting, I got a shock when Tammy suddenly said, “I didn’t say you cannot use your hands when kissing!”

I had completely forgotten that Tammy was also present as my mind was floating somewhere else liao! Dutifully, my hands sped to roam all over Nancy’s body. Stopping to squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples. Each time I squeezed her nipples, Nancy will suck in a breath of air with my tongue still in her mouth and let out a soft“Ar…” My hands got more adventurous and move down to her crouch region, and surprise surprise… Nancy's legs were no longer tightly closed, and provided no resistance when my right hand moved down to touch her pussy! She was wet! So wet! As I stroked the outside of her pussy. Her pussy felt different from my gf’s. She had less pussy lips and was less ‘fat’.

I was still deciding whether to stick my finger into her pussy, when Tammy said, “Ok, Sam, now lick this part!” pointing to the spot just behind Nancy's ear lobes.

My lips left hers and my tongue now start to caress the back of Nancy’s ears. As if on cue With each upward stroke of my tongue, Nancy took deep breaths before letting out an “Ar..” from her lips.

I just enjoying this newfound ability to control Nancy’s reaction when Tammy directed a command to Nancy, “You can touch him too!”

Nancy grabbed me and held me closer, and her hands caressed my back. She pulled my t-shirt over my head before she attacked the rubber elastic of my shorts. Helping her, I pushed my shorts and undies down, and before I could even kick them off, Nancy’s hand had grabbed my cock. Now it was my time to grunt as she started stroking my cock!

With Nancy’s hand working my cock, Tammy said, “Ok, now kiss and suck here.” pointing to Nancy’s neck and stopping her finger on Nancy's collarbone.

I moved down to Nancy’s neck and started kissing and sucking. Wah! I didn’t know a girl’s neck was so sensitive ah, cos with each suck, I could feel Nancy tremble as she started moaning even louder and more frequently! Her hand was still stroking my cock and my hand was still caressing the outside of her pussy. During one of Nancy’s more prolonged moan, I took the opportunity to stick my 3rd finger into her vagina. Nancy let out a yelp and I thought I had hurt her. But she offered no resistance as I pushed my finger even deeper. I started to pull my finger out just so slightly before pushing it deep again. This time Nancy no longer yelped. Instead her moaning changed to a different pitch.

I tremendously enjoyed this new moaning and I was getting high when Tammy said, ” Should be enough… Now lick and suck here.” pointing to Nancy’s nipples.

I shifted even lower, but as I did so Nancy's hands were no longer long enough to stroke my cock. I wanted her to continue to play with my cock, but nonetheless followed Tammy’s orders. I started with Nancy's right nipple… Although Nancy’s nipples were erected, they were still rather soft (Maybe cos her bf seldom suck!). Even the erected protrusion felt small and smooth in my mouth. Each suck brought a tremor to her body as I was enjoying this delicious treat! I was still fingering Nancy's pussy when I felt her left hand pull my right hand away from her pussy. OH man! As I pulled out of her pussy, I could feel a flow of her pussy juice on my palm. She was so wet that her juice had overflowed onto my hand. Next, she placed my right hand on her other breast, and as my hand was brought to the breast next to my head, I could smell her! God! The smell of her juice on my hand! It was so pleasant, it was driving me nuts! I continued to suck her right nipple while my right hand played with her left nipple. Hey… I didn’t know that she could feel as ‘song’ with me sucking and pinching her nipples, as she let out the same moan as when I had been fingering her pussy! I decided to change sides as I moved my lips to her right nipple and used my left hand to play with her right nipple. As I sucked her left nipple for the first time, I could feel the remnants of her pussy juice from her hand. It felt a bit slimy in my mouth, but hell, was I enjoying her taste!

At this point, Tammy said, “Oh no… Don’t dirty the sheets!”pointing to my dangling cock.

I looked down to see that a sticky stream of pre-cum was waving precariously from my cock and in the danger of dripping onto the mattress sheets.

Tammy moved towards me and said, “Never mind. You continue!” as she knelt down and proceeded to move her head towards my cock!

She licked up the dangling pre-cum and started spreading it over my cock head, just like she had done earlier and pulled my cock into her mouth. Sieow liao lah! I had a girl’s boobs in my hand and mouth, while another was blowing me! I froze for a while before continuing my work on Nancy’s nipples. Trying hard to concentrate on my duties on Nancy. But as I sucked Nancy's nipples, I could not help shifting my gaze towards Tammy who was working below me. I was straining my neck outwards without attempting to pull off Nancy's tender nipples. I could see Nancy’s head bobbing forward and backward as I felt each lick and suck on my cock. I looked further down and saw that Tammy had her right hand inside her shorts.

She was moving her hand up and down in rhythm to each forward and backward jerk of her head. Wah! She was masturbating herself with my cock in her mouth! Sieow liao lah! Which guy can control? Needless to say a sex novice like me! I felt a few quick wacks of her tongue on the ‘Exciting parts’ (as she called it) of my cock and I cummed. Yes! I fucking cummed! Cummed in her mouth. With Nancy’s nipples still being worked by me, my body convulsed as I tried to pull my cock out of Tammy’s mouth, but as I tried to do so, Tammy’s arms grabbed my butt and pulled my lower body towards her. She was preventing me from pulling my cock out of her mouth. I was shaking all over and was giving a half-fuck attention and effort to Nancy’s nipples liao. I wanted to stop what I was doing liao (Which guy doesn’t after he has cummed), but Tammy continued licking and sucking my cock, making me shiver like mad. When she pulled my cock out of her mouth after a few seconds more, I felt a rush of anti-climax and felt super sian liao! I lifted my head from Nancy’s breasts and starting to pull away from her.

But at this time, Tammy said, “Never mind… Never dirty the sheets… Can continue!”

WTF!!!! I thought… She had swallowed my cum. She was speaking normally… She had definitely swallowed my cum. At this thought, a rush came back into my balls….
Old 16-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I dunno if Nancy knew that I had ejaculated, but she gave no sign that she knew… Maybe she was also floating in some other space when I had cummed. As I was thinking thru these, Tammy had pulled a chair from the side and placed it at the edge of the mattress facing the mattress. She ordered Nancy to sit in the chair as she pulled me down onto the mattress with my face just a small distance from Nancy’s knees. Tammy gave another order to Nancy. This time she told her to open her legs. Wah! It was my first time coming ‘face-to-face’ with a spread pussy, and I could smell it as well! Man I love the smell of her pussy! Her pussy looked skinny as she was skinny and didn’t have much meat between her legs. She had a covered clit which was protruding slightly and like I had felt, very little protruding pussy lips. Her pussy hole looked really pink and somehow contrasted with her slightly dark skin. Strangely, the way I saw it, her pussy hole seemed to glow in this contrast and there was every urge to stick something into it.

At this picturesque sight and aroused by the smell, my half-limp dick stood up again… (Come to think of it, how I even managed another erection was a wonder!)

“Come. I want you to lick from here.” pointing to Nancy’s anus, “To here!” said Tammy as she moved her pointed finger up the full length of Nancy’s pussy to her clit. “I want you to lick like you would lick ice-cream.”

Tammy continued. I complied and started to shift myself and place my head between Nancy’s legs. I stuck out my pointed tongue and placed it just above her anus. At this point, my nose was right at Nancy’s spread pussy. The smell was driving my nuts, as I started to move my head upwards as my tongue gliding up the whole length of her pussy. When my tongue hit Nancy’s clit, she shook really violently, giving me a shock.

I pulled my head back, but Tammy had said “Ok. Good, but you must soften your tongue. Relax it. If so hard, she will pain.”

Alright, I decided to try again. This time I stuck out my tongue, it was not pointed. It was softer and much wider. I started again from just above Nancy's anus and glided my tongue up. This time it’s different. I could feel the edges of her pussy lips fully on the sides of my tongue. It was very pleasurable, considering that my dick was not being stimulated. The feeling of her whole pussy on my tongue felt really really good as I licked all the way to her clit! At the same time I had spread her pussy juice all the way from her pussy hole to her clit. This time as my tongue hit Nancy's clit, she didn’t shake like before. Instead, she let out a gasp of “Ar..”.

I knew I had done something right when I heard that! Wow! What a sense of achievement! What a sense of satisfaction…

I continued to stroke my tongue up and down her pussy for a while, earnestly awaiting each satisfactory“Ar…” from Nancy each time it reached her clit.

Tammy’s voice sounded from the front left side of me this time, as she said, “Use your tongue to spell all the letters of the alphabets!”

I was trying to see what Tammy was doing at Nancy's side and trying to think of when she had moved from my side to Nancy's side, when my tongue had reached Nancy's clit. At this point, my head was slightly higher and my eyes could see over Nancy's right leg at Tammy. She had pulled a chair over and now sat shoulder to shoulder next to Nancy. And OMFG, her bra was off!!! She then pulled Nancy's right hand towards her left breast and she had reached her right hand inside her own shorts and was caressing herself. Tammy caught me peeping at her and commanded,“Do the alphabets!” and I returned to my task!

I started with the letter “A”, and I drew a small “A” with my tongue on Nancy's pussy lips. I was disappointed not to hear the seductive “Ar…” from Nancy's mouth and decided to try the next letter in the alphabet. This time, I shifted my head higher and made the letter slightly bigger, encompassing her clit with the strokes of my tongue. Nancy gave a bit of reaction this time when I had contact with her clit, and I was feeling better. I continued down the alphabets, each time making sure that my tongue stroked her clit and hearing the “Ar…”each time. I reached the letter “P” and this time, something happened! As I was drawing the circle of the letter “P” on her clit, she used her left hand and grabbed my hair and pushed my face onto her pussy. She let out a great “Ohh” and shivered! She only loosened her grip on my hair as I completed the vertical stroke of the letter “P” on her pussy. Wow what a reaction, and I like it!!! I continued with other letters of the alphabets but didn’t seem to get such a big reaction out of her with the rest of the letters, So when I finished “Z”, I decided to do the letter “P” again! Haha. My decision was good! Nancy was moaning that great moan with each stroke of my tongue like crazy and shivering at the same time!

I was getting great sense of accomplishment from doing what I had just found out I could do, that as I was drawing another of that letter on Nancy's pussy, my eyes shifted onto Tammy. As our eyes locked, I gave her a ‘I've done it!’ look with an upward shift of my eyebrows. But Tammy did not seem too impressed as she reached her left hand and placed her index and third finger to the spot right above Nancy's clit. She pressed her fingers down and started to pull Nancy's clit hood upwards, revealing the exposed clit! Wah at the sight of that, I went to work by drawing the letter with my tongue again. This time on the exposed clit. Nancy's reaction was astounding as she jerked her whole body backwards and let out a really loud “Ohh!” and slammed her legs close, wedging my head between her legs.
Old 16-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing
Old 16-12-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

東京熱 スカイエンジェル Vol.95 あいの詩

出演者 あいの詩

シリーズ エクストラビデオ – 他ジャンル系 スカイハイエンターテイメント スカイエンジェル

カテゴリ 中出し

Tag: UNCENSORED, Amateur, Creampie, cum inside

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...ot_SKY-142.wmv

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/ghep4y14mri...-142.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/hdwxfhqguw8...-142.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/t1hs6ud1q0n...-142.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ic9bfacvc15...-142.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/r27uzf55g4f...-142.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/rjuen9hn9oz...-142.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/cg5j7uk6l7u...-142.part7.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/pqtzrwjn4b6w/9923...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/0m2sooo4miwd/9923...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/gkvs4qd9vhm3/9923...part3.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/8j9is7dlvimn/9923...part4.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/ru9ba69zgzew/9923...part5.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/6fyd6ugk5bpm/9923...part7.rar.html
Old 17-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

She only a little relaxed when I finished up writing the letter. Hmm… Seems like I’ve not learnt everything yet. After another few rounds of spelling Nancy's favourite letter, Tammy said to me, “Now suck on it,” as she tapped her index finger on Nancy's exposed clit, with her 3rd finger still holding on to Nancy's hood. The reaction I saw from Nancy when Tammy tapped her bare clit brought a smile to my face, as her body convulsed and she literally screamed!

I thought to myself… “Wah. The clit is really a secret button” as I lowered my mouth to suck Nancy's small exposed clit.

At the point of contact between my lips and her clit, Nancy had an earth-trembling shake in her chair. And as I sucked, She let out a “Bu,Bu,Bu,Bu Xing,Xiiinnng... arrr….(aka Cannot already!)” I continued to suck her clit like I had sucked her nipples as she once again grabbed my hair and pressed my head against her pussy. A second later, she screamed and pulled my head away from her pussy as she shook very violently.

At that point, I didn’t know that she has orgasmed! As I was a bit shocked by the big reaction. I leaned back and turn my to look at Tammy for guidance, when Nancy said very out of breath, “Stop… Itchy…”

I thought that was the end liao, but Tammy suddenly said,“Sam, poke your finger in now!”

Both Nancy and I looked at Tammy and gave her a ‘What! Continue?’ kind of look. But without waiting for Nancy to protest, I obediently pushed my 3rd finger into Nancy's pussy. I could feel her pussy wall and I was enjoying the moan from Nancy as I stroked my finger in and out of her pussy, when Tammy said, “Now do this,” as she did a finger curling “Come here” sign with her left hand.

“Do it with 2 fingers” Tammy continued.

“What?” I thought.

Nancy's pussy felt so tight with only my 3rd finger inside. How to put in another finger? But what the hell, already do so much liao… Ok lor… As I pushed my index finger along with my 3rd finger into Nancy. She let out a bit of yelp but gave no obvious sign of discomfort. I started to do what Tammy told me to, and made a “Come here” sign with my fingers inside Nancy's pussy. Wah! Nancy has started to shake violently again, and this time her loud moans went up another pitch.

I made another few “Come here” motions, when Tammy said,“Push harder upwards!”

I did exactly so with each curl of my fingers pushing harder against the upper wall of Nancy's vagina. At this point, Nancy simply exploded as her body went into spasms and she screamed at the top of her voice grabbing hard at the handles of her chair. I felt her pussy squeeze my fingers as she again shouted, “Bu4 Xing2 arr!”. I withdrew my fingers and looked at Nancy. She was glowing red from her breasts all the way up her face, and she also had beads of sweat on her forehead.

I stood up as I was feeling cramp in my legs from sitting on the mattress so long. Nancy remained slumped on her chair, but Tammy had also stood up. It was my first full view of Tammy's big breasts….

Tammy's breasts were whiter than Nancy's, and it was much bigger! Tammy's breasts were rounder and there was a fuller curve under each breast, and unlike Nancy's which were both contained within the frame of her chest where you could see a lot of rib-bones, Tammy's breasts overflowed the width of her chest, giving her a real hour-glass figure. However she did not have Nancy's pinkish brown smooth and small nipples. Instead the protruding tits on her were much longer, and definitely darker in colour. I looked lower and saw that under her belly button, the button and zip on her shorts were undone, revealing lacey pink panties, and I could vaguely see her black pubic hair through the holes in the lace. Tammy knew I was looking at her figure, as she took one or two purposeful steps towards me.

She leaned near my ear and whispered in my ear, “Let’s fuck.” blowing some air on my neck as she said the first syllable of the “F” word.

My mind was thinking, “Ok. Now I have to fuck Nancy.”

By then, Tammy had walked past me as she walked over to where she had put her bag. She unzipped her bag and reached in to pull out a white plastic bag.

As she walked back towards me, I could see the shape of a medium sized box in the bag. And when she got even nearer, I could see the blue prints with the word ‘Kleenex’ on the box thru the semi-transparent white plastic bag.

I was thinking, “Huh? Why does she need to take out tissue paper? And why she bring such a big box of tissues around?”

Tammy knelt down on the mattress near me and started to take out the tissue box before she opened the top of the new box of tissues and placed it beside her. I was quite confused as she pulled out a few pieces from the box and started laying them on the mattress. She stacked several pieces of tissue on top of each other and finished laying then in a shape slightly bigger than an A4 piece of paper. Next thing she did really woke me from my state of confusion. Tammy reached into the plastic bag again and took out another box. This time the box was smaller. I could never mistake it for anything else, it was a box of condoms! (as I would sometimes go to Watsons and ponder whether to buy the condoms as I studied each box design). Anyway, it hit me that she had everything planned by dinner time. The plastic bag was from 7-eleven. Tammy had bought these items when she went to in there after dinner claiming she wanted titbits. What a scheming girl…….

Tammy tore off the silver ribbon strip on the Durex box and removed the top part of the clear plastic wrapper on the box before opening the box. She looked up at me and said, “Ok, can do it here.” pointing to part of mattress where she had just placed the tissues.

I looked over at Nancy who was still slumped in her chair. I was thinking, “Might as well be gentleman and go over to lead Nancy over”.
Old 17-12-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

But just as I took a step towards Nancy, Tammy grabbed my hand from the side and said as I my head to face her,“No. Not Nancy. She shuang3 (aka happy/song) liao.”

I looked her in the eye, and she continued, “She climax liao. Now me.”

Wah lau!!! Tammy had been suggesting that I fuck her! Yes! She wanted me to fuck her! I steam liao! I turned again to look at Nancy in her chair before returning my gaze on Tammy. She was definitely much more appealing than Nancy. Tammy was more chio, had bigger breasts, and was more sexy! I turned around fully and she was still kneeling on the mattress, her face inches from my cock!

“Ok” I said, my heart rate going up and my breathing more rapid again.

I reached my arms down and pulled Tammy up to a standing position from under her shoulders. Now we were almost face-to-face. At this point, I relished the challenge of showing off what I had learnt on Nancy and wanted to use that full arsenal back on my ‘teacher’, Tammy. I bent down and attempted to kiss her lips, but immediately, she pushed me back with her hands and said, “No need.”

I was a little upset by this. But then, she pulled my head down to her breasts! Man! I had her big boobs in my face. They were so soft and warm! Compared to Nancy's harder chest region, Tammy’s chest was so comfortable. I also smelt a whiff of Issey Miyake perfume coming from her. I started turning my head left and right, using my face to rub her boobs! Tammy snickered and pushed my face to her right breast. I did not need any invitation to open my mouth and cupped her tit in my mouth before licking and sucking it. She chuckled again as I worked on my tit. Gosh! Tammy's nipple feels so different in my mouth as compared to Nancy's. Her nipple was bigger and longer, and I could suck more of it into my mouth. For Nancy, I licked more than I sucked as her nipple was not very extendible. But for Tammy, her nipple seemed to become more erect and longer after each suck!

Wah! Man, was I enjoying her nipples, as I sucked and sucked. My hands started roaming on her back. She felt much better than Nancy. She had more meat and her body was bouncier as I started grabbing handfuls of her flesh. I shifted down to grab her shorts covered ass, and right then, she started bending a little as she stooped to push her shorts and panties down. My eyes shot downwards and saw that she had less hair down there, and her pubes were shorter… Seemingly it was trimmed. How many times can a man steam??? My right hand moved to her crouch, and I slid my hand between her legs. God! I was feeling smooth skin there. She was shaven around her pussy!!! The skin around her pussy lips was clean of any hair! And her pussy lips! Ohhh… She had more pussy lips than Nancy, similar to as much my gf had. However, her lips were thin… Although she was not as wet as Nancy's, I was having fun caressing her pussy. I started rubbing her pussy lips between my thumb and index finger, rubbing and pulling at the same time, as she let out a short and soft “Haha..” with each movement. Her pussy lips was much softer than my gf’s and extremely flexible and expandable. I began to play with the region around her pussy hole and was just about to poke my finger in when she pulled my hand away and up onto her free breast.

She said softly, “No…”

I was just getting pissed off by her restricting me, when I noticed the smell of her pussy juice on my hand on her other breast. She smelt different from Nancy and my gf. It was a weird smell… Not really that unpleasant, but I would describe it as slightly pungent… Musky… I definitely preferred Nancy's smell as hers was more flowery! I switched and worked my mouth on her breast, but except for heavier breathing and the occasional soft laugh, I was not getting much of a reaction from Tammy.

All this time, she was also playing with my balls in her hand. She was doing this rolling motion with my balls that it tickled me. Occasionally, she’d giving my cock a few jerks and reach her fingers to the tip of my cock and spread the pre-cum all over my cock head. After a while, my fascination with Tammy's breast faded, and I pushed her slowly down onto the mattress. I spread her legs with both arms and got a view of her shaven pussy for the 1st time. The hairless skin looked appetizing enough, except to my disappointment, her whole pussy, including clit, lips and hole looked very dark. In contradiction to her white skin, her pussy looked kind of a out of place. Anyway, I was determined to perform my alphabet magic on it.

I knelt down lower and leaned forward, but when my face was just centimeters from her pussy, Tammy said “No! Wait!”

I was thinking, “Wah lau… What does she want me to do if She’s saying no to everything?” but she had sat up and was reaching over to take a condom out of the box.

She then shifted her position on the mattress so that she sat on top of half the pile of tissues she had, with the other half remaining visible from under her butt. I thought to myself, “Why does she need to sit on the tissues?” when she handed me one half-opened condom and said, “Put it on.”

I took the condom into my hand, when I said to Tammy, “But I want to lick you!”

She replied, “No need. Just put that on.” gesturing to the condom in my hand.

Obediently, I tore open the condom wrapper and pulled out the rubber. I felt stupid holding the rubber as I had absolutely no idea how to use it. My sight of vision shifted from Tammy to Nancy, who was now sitting up on her chair and staring at me, and back to Tammy again. Sensing that I probably didn’t know what to do, Tammy leaned towards me said, “I help you.” as she took the rubber and unrolled it on my cock.

Tammy then laid back onto the mattress and opened her legs. Boy, was I excited. It was my first invitation by a girl to stick my cock into her. On my knees, I crawled in between her open legs. Holding my condom-covered cock in my right hand, I pushed my crouch forwards trying to poke it into her pussy. But I didn’t know that it was so difficult to do so… I could not see where my dick was poking and for a several times, my cock head hit the skin area outside her pussy. Shifting my dick around a few times, I finally felt like I had found the hole and was about to push in when she said, “No. That’s my Pi4 Gu3 (anus).”

Feeling so pai sei, I pulled back and tried again, this time shifting myself higher. I felt another entrance, and this time I knew it was her as I felt her pussy hole sort of cup my cock head very nicely. I started to push in… Man… The rush all over the body when I felt her pussy wall all around my cock. It was so warm and felt so good all over my cock! I took a deep breath, and pushed all the way in. My cock head hit something hard, and she gasped! I withdrew a bit and rammed my cock in one more time, again hitting the wall in her pussy. She gasped again. This time in a more satisfied tone as she also let out a soft “Ahh…”.

I rammed my cock in and out her pussy a few more times and I felt I could not take it anymore. I felt like cumming (again), but Tammy pulled me down so that with my cock in her pussy, I laid with my bare chest on her soft breasts. She whispered in my ear, “Say you love me…”

Suddenly, my cumming feeling was gone as I pondered upon what she had just said. Tammy repeated once more,“Say you love me.”

What??? She wants me to say I love her? But I don’t. I love my gf. She whispered again… This time more firmly, “Say it…”.

I was feeling awkward at this point, but words came out of my mouth anyway, “I love you!” I said softly.

She let out another moan as I tried to move my dick in her pussy again, though motion was now restricted due to our positions. She whispered in my ear again, “You like my nei nei (aka Boobs)?”

Wah by now my cumming feeling was growing again, but I concentrated on replying her, “Yes. I like your big nei nei” as I leaned to one side and grabbed her exposed breast and pinched her nipple.

Tammy sucked in a breath of air before saying, “You naughty ah…” while at the same time moaning “Ar… Ar…” with each cock movement and nipple pinch.

“Say you want to fuck me.”

“I wanna fuck you, fuck you till you high ah!” I shouted without knowing what made me say it.

She continued, shouting my name, “Sam, Sam” in between breaths. By now I had returned to my upright kneeling stance and was ramming her pussy like I really meant what I said earlier.

“Fuck!” Tammy moaned in rapid succession, “Fuck, Sam, call me…Say my name.”

Sieow liao lah. I could not take it anymore. I didn’t know bed-talk can be so erotic and such a booster to my ever-faster performance on her pussy!
Old 17-12-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

家賃のかたにヤラれちゃう若妻 – 杉浦花音

シリーズ —–

評価 評価表示 3 1投稿

女優タイプ パイパン AV女優 スレンダー

Tag: UNCENSORED, Sugiura kaon, Shaved pussy, slender, young wife

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...HEYZO_1627.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/rjiq27unxe4...1627.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/7va7vobajtj...1627.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/okfuh9y66ie...1627.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/gfael44kbly...1627.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/7edvp0dvce3...1627.part5.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/2ynejyb03bo2/9918...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/iamphjc980f4/9918...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/ag842wpjh0h8/9918...part3.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/ny65erfkoj46/9918...part4.rar.html
Old 18-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

I grunted her name, “Tammy….” as I cummed with my dick still in her. I shivered for a while and wanted to pull out from her, as my cock was starting to tickle real bad liao, but Tammy wrapped her legs around my back clamping me between her legs.

She said, “Don’t stop..” as she wiggled her pelvis in a circular motion around my cock which was still in her pussy. She then pulled my hands back onto her breasts and reach her own right hand down to her clit.

I continued to shiver as she rolled her waist round and round while rubbing her own clit. Her breathing was getting more and more rapid and she nearly choked when she shouted, “Fuck! Call me!!!”

At this time, my body was twitching with each of her movement, and I shouted back, “No! Tammy, No!” as I really wanted her to stop.

But she continued rolling and rubbing at an even faster pace, and I shouted, “No!” again.

This time, Tammy screamed, “Yes! Ar…Yes! Ar….” though each syllable was muffled as she began to bite her lower lips.

Tammy suddenly froze as she let out a mighty, “Ar….” before she started shaking really violently. All this while, my cock was still in her pussy and I was going crazy with all this shaking. I pushed away from her pulling my cock out as I gasped for air, while looking at the bag of semen that was dangling in the condom from my cock. I looked up and saw that Tammy had turned red from her breasts all the way up her face, just like Nancy.

I felt a bit bad when I then realized that she had to make herself cum by rubbing her own clit, as I had cummed too early. I slumped on the mattress with the condom still on my cock, feeling real shitty. My dick was beginning to flop and Tammy saw that as she pulled out more tissue from the box and reached over. She cupped my cock in the pile of tissues in her hand and slowly pulled the condom off. She then wrapped the condom carefully in the tissues and walked back to the spot where she had just laid. She reached down to pick up the tissues she had been lying on, and as she did so, I saw that the tissue was covered in a gooey liquid. Then it dawned on me that Tammy had placed the tissues on the mattress to prevent her own juice from leaking onto the sheets. I laid down on my back and thought,“Man! She is so experienced!!!”

After what had happened, the three of us showered again (taking turns to do so individually). I don’t remember us talking to each other again that night as there was a strange uneasiness in the atmosphere. It seemed like we were bolder with our clothes off then on, as all of us now avoided eye contact with each other. I know that none of us slept that night as we laid as far apart from each other as possible on the mattresses, as we tossed and turned under our blankets. I don’t know what was going on in Tammy’s and Nancy's minds, but mine was overloaded with thoughts. I had so many questions that were unanswered and so many doubts. I wanted to ask Tammy why she had orchestrated the earlier events? Was she a person who enjoyed watching other make out? Why was she so experienced? (Hmm… Later in life, I kind of linked some behaviours of WLS I met to her actions that night… No frenching, no pussy eating etc… I am thinking after all these years…Was Tammy a FL?) I also began thinking about Nancy. Was the nerdy Nancy really as innocent as she appeared? How much collusion was there between the 2 girls that lead to what happened (Tammy said Nancy liked me all along)? What were her thoughts after I had ‘serviced’ her? Was I being used (Quite laughable, right…)? All these questions formed a great big question mark in my head!

The enigma was never solved as after that day, the three of us hardly had another conversation. During the tuition that resumed the next day, we sat apart and had our faces in our foolscap pad the whole time. We didn’t even say goodbye to each other as we left the tuition. We met a couple more times after that, during our examination days and the day our results were published, but we never said more than a “Hi and Bye”to each other.

Even after that, when I went for NS, and I tried to contact them, I will be unsuccessful. My emails were unanswered and my attempts at icqing them were ignored. Even now, I can’t find them in FB. The chances of meeting them again has become worse considering I am now an Australian P.R. and working in Australia. The only news I have of them came from a chance meeting with another of my classmates when I went back to SG for holidays.

I was told that Nancy had gone to UK to study and has lost contact with everybody, while Tammy had married her bf. I actually got a bit of shock when I heard that Tammy had gotten married at age 23, however it was neither the info that she got married young nor the news that she married her long-time bf that surprised me.

Rather it was what my classmate had said when she delivered this info that was the bombshell. This is what was said, “Tammy married her longtime ‘Guai Guai’ bf a few years ago. Haha… That girl ah… Always used to call all the guys she liked ‘Guai Guai’ this, ‘Guai Guai’ that. We kept teasing her at her wedding that She’s finally marrying her ‘Guai Guai’ boy-boy, she was so………..”

I guess I don’t have to finish what my classmate said for you guys to get the gist….

All these years, my mind has replayed the events of the day countless times, as each time I contemplated upon what it meant to me. It is rather contradictory as I feel both elated and crest-fallen at the same time. I feel pleased that I had gotten my 1st blow and had lost my virginity, yet somehow it did not really fulfill the sense of euphoria I thought I will have. Something felt missing… Fate seemed to have cheated me…(Lots of guys would condemn me for saying this, but that’s truly how I feel)

As a teenager, I had always looked forward to sex, however, with regards to how I lost my virginity, I did not feel as if I had truly conquered the holy land although I had already gotten the Holy Grail. I know sometimes meaningless sex is needed to relieve some physical needs, but somehow as I gained more experience, I realized that sex you have earned is far better than free (or paid) sex. ONS and WLS provide temporary enjoyment, but true accomplishment comes only when you have worked hard for and earned the sex. The accomplishment when a girl spreads her legs for you after you have worked so hard to get to that point is so satisfying mentally. It’s like you have won a competition you have practiced hard for, and the memories are sweeter and last longer. Somehow, apart from Tammy and Nancy, I can only remember the faces of girls I’ve worked hard to earn a fuck from, and none of the faces of girls who I fucked for free (in terms of effort).

Ok… Enough of this ‘Moral’ chit-chat. Anyway, thanks to Tammy and Nancy, I learnt a lot about physical intimacies. I learnt how to satisfy a girl and learnt how to teach a girl to give me a blowjob. These skills have kept me a happy man after all these years. I’ve realized that when making out, if you know what buttons to press, the girl would become your ‘slave’ and serve you like a king.

That's THE END for this story.... ....Do you Bros wants more of this sort? Can continue if you like... ....
Old 18-12-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
JiuHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please write more, TS
Old 18-12-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Prezora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, camping for more!
Old 19-12-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

Here goes the new story to some Bros. Who appreciates my sharing.... Although the contents are NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.
================≠================================= ========
It was a hot and humid afternoon after school. My GF and I were classmates and we both took up the same ECA at school, in which we spent a few hours having activities during that afternoon. We had been in a relationship for 3 months, and we kept this as out little secrets — i.e. We didn’t let anybody know that we were an item.

Her Gema, she has big round eyes and a shoulder-length hair that suits her face-shape. She is not particularly beautiful, but definitely a SYT + GND type. She has very sweet voice (that I find it very arousing everytime I talked to her through the phone), and when she sai-nai (撒娇) to me I always cannot tahan.

I suggested to Gema that we head for my home, which is just 10 mins walk away from school. This is not an uncommon scene as she has been visiting my home for the past month, mainly because of studies and ECA stuffs. She obliged.

In my room, we had no mood to study due to the hot weather (my room has no aircon!) And thus decided to watch some movie together. I still remembered the movie that I played was Titanic (this shows how old I am at that time & now, hahaha).

I switched off the lights and we hugged each other while watching the movie. I wasn’t paying attention though, as I felt extra horny that day. My dick had a hard-on by just hugging her. Her hair has this nice scent, and when she lean against me, I can feel her side boobs pressing against my chess. Heck, how am I supposed to concentrate?

She seems to enjoy the movie a lot, NOT paying attention to my fully erected dick, but I couldn’t hold on any longer. I told her to carry on watching the movie as I needed to use the toilet. I stood up and rushed for the toilet and PCC-ed… And came in no time.

I thought that after unloading my stuff I would be able to control myself better, but hell, I was wrong. After entering the room, I find myself fully aroused by the sight of her lying on my bed, school uniform on (all white! Can see her black bra, which is so so… Seductive?) Instantly my dick marikita again. I had no choice but to join her watching the movie. Afterall, I was the one who started it right?
Old 20-12-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

I had learnt about the birds and bees via the Internet, and has fully understood how sex works, but its all theory (with some help of videos of course, hahaha). And my mind was already filled with all the filthy thoughts — just how am I going to get on Gema?

I decided to take it slowly, I lay myself beside her and hugged her from the back. She responded with a sweet moan (not lustful moan, just satisfied moan), and gave me a peck on the cheek. After about 5 minutes (I swear I didn’t pay a single attention to the movie, hahaha) I figure it was time, and I started fondling her breasts.

The feeling was heaven, it was my first encounter of female breasts apart from my mom’s when I was still an infant. Her boobs were small but fully developed for a 17 years old. And it made me almost want to explode. Gema was stunned by my actions, but I can’t say she hadn’t expected this, as she gave me an astonished look, but immediately begin kissing me.

As our lips were locked, we didn’t know what to do. She just laid on my chest, with her head up, and we remained in that position for 2 full minutes. I then tried to slid my tongue through her lips. She shivered, and pushed me away.

Gema: “What are you trying to do?”

Me: “I am sorry, I just can’t help myself…”

Gema: “You put your tongue in my mouth for what?”

Me: “This is called frenching… I saw from the movie…”

Gema: “Its disgusting… I can smell the chicken rice chilli you ate this afternoon!”

Me: “I go brush up right away my dear!”

Gema: “Hehe… You have an extra toothbrush?”

Gema joined me in the bathroom, with me brushing up first. She looked at me through the mirror, with a very naughty look.

Gema: “You are very experienced huh, still know how to french.”

Me: “No la! I swear, I am kissing for the first time, damn gan jiong also.”

Gema: “Hehe.. Really?”

(She then proceed to give me a hug)

Gema: “I am giving you my first kiss also oh…”
Old 21-12-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

sammyboyimage]142559[/sammyboyimage]

After I am finished with my washup, I went back to my bed room as Gema wishes to use the toilet as well. I lay down on the bed and my minds began running wild. What if we had sex later? Where can I find a condom? Or should I do it RAW? Will she get pregnant? What if she gets pregnant? Can we still continue schooling? How to perform abortion? Blah blah blah…

Gema: “Oi… What are you thinking?”

Me: “Nothing…”

Gema: “Sure?”

Me: “Ya la… Shall we continue?”

Gema: “Continue what?”

Me: “…. The movie of course (damn cowardly of me!)”

Gema: “Hehe… Sure!”

As the movie played on, I can sense that Gema wasn’t paying much attention anymore. She seems to be waiting for my action (at least that is what I thought), I decided to give it one more try.

Me: “I brushed my teeth le.”

Gema: “So?”

Me: “Can I continue kissing you?”

Gema: “You very unromantic leh! Why ask so directly?”

Me: “Uhmm, then how should I do it?”

Gema: “Ah…. Never mind”

Me: “Oh I know liao, can you please close your eyes?”

She closed her eyes. I held her in my arms tightly and we locked lips again. This time she didn’t struggle. She kept her eyes closed but I can sense that she now have heavier breathing. This time around, she kept her mouth opened slightly as we kissed, and I managed to slid my tongue into her mouth. When our tongues met, she let out a slight moan. This time, a lustful moan.

My dick was already at maximum size and I find it very awkward, needing to hug her while avoiding any direct contact that will expose my embarrassment.

I can still remember the taste of the toothpaste, its Darlie brand some more, as we exchange saliva and tongue-fight mischievously. She is beginning to enjoy it more and more, and now her body is leaning towards me, as we faced each other directly. Her breathing is very heavy now, and I can sense her boobs pressing against my chest, I pushed her away to catch some air.

Me: “That was… Great.”

Gema: “I had trouble breathing leh…”

Me: “Me too.. Too inexperience I think…”

Gema: “Carry on…”

She hugged me and we rolled on the bed, this time with her on top of me. Her eyes were now open and she looks horny (I am sure I looked the same also). We carry on frenching for another 15 minutes, this time with better breathing control, and both of us fully enjoyed the kissing. It was when I decided to turn her around and be on top of her.

I laid my hands on her breasts, fully cupping her boobs. (Come to think of it, after so many years, I still don’t know what cup is that). I begin slowly massaging her boobs, with her bra on, the feeling is somewhat awkward. I still remember mumbling to myself then,“This is how you do it? Sure bo!”.

Gema didn’t struggle, but she seems to be either very sensitive, or very worried about my actions. As her body became very stiff, and didn’t dare to move a little. I laid down and whispered in her ear, “Let me take off your bra…”.
Old 21-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

She nodded. I begin unbuttoning her school uniform, and her black plain bra appeared before my eyes. I had not played with any bras in my life till then, and I had trouble searching for the hook to take it off. Gema giggled at my clumsiness.

Gema: “What are you doing?”

Me: “Wait la… Searching for the hook.”

Gema: “You don’t know where it is?”

Me: “Never open one before leh…”

Gema: “Come… Here…”

She guided my hands towards her back, and I felt a metal hook on the back of her bra. She said, “Here, you need to pull it outwards then slid back to take it off…”Piak! And I succeeded at my first attempt to undress a lady!~ As the bra was taken off, she immediately use her hands to cover her breasts. I can see that she is blushing.

I still remember having this stupid conversation…

Me: “You are very beautiful.”

Gema: “What did you see???”

Me: “Nothing, nothing yet.”

Gema: “Then…?”

Me: “Nothing.. Now you don’t feel that hot le hor? Not wearing anything.”

Gema chuckled, she is especially beautiful when she laughs. I felt that the atmosphere has became lighter, not so embarrassed anymore. I begin hugging her. She smiled and closed her eyes, hinting for me to french her. I obliged.

As we frenched for the third time, everything became natural, she will now initiate the tongue contact and even twist her tongue against mine. The temperature of the room is rising at an alarming rate, I pushed away her hands and beginning fondling her breasts, I started by pinching on her nipples.

At first it seemed like she suffered an electricity shock, as she quickly pushed me away and let out a high-pitch scream. It didn’t take me long to figure that she was instead being sensitive, as she quickly apologized.

Gema: “Sorry dear.. Did I just scared you?”

Me: “Its ok… Does it hurt?”

Gema shook her head.

Me: “You felt uneasy?”

Gema remained silent, but shook her head.

Me: “You want some more?”

Gema: “… But be gentler ok? I can’t take it, it was too intensed.”

We stopped frenching, and this time I started caressing her boobs as a whole. It was till this time when I had a full view of Gema‘s beautiful assets. She has a pair of medium-sized boobs that fit her body nicely. Her nipples were small (some bros here called that eraser tip right?) And light brown in color. I still remembered my brain buzzing with all the weird tones upon the full view.

I started with my hand fully cupping Gema‘s breasts, and she responded with a series of soft moans. She had her eyes shut and seemed to be slowly relaxing herself to enjoy the pleasure that I am offering. As I felt her lighten up, I begin to attack the nipples again. This time her reaction is smaller, nevertheless she still let out a loud moan.

Gema: “Ah… OMG…”

Me: “How are you feeling…?”

Gema: “Very weird… I have not felt this… This sensation before… I feel like.. Exploding…”

Me: “You feel like cumming?”
Old 22-12-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Gema: “Cumming…? No… I feel funny downwards… I think… Its wet…And I have an urge to… Explode”

Me: “You’re wet already?”

She blushed even more. I can feel my heart pumping hard and fast. All my blood flowing to my dick.

I didn’t know what to do next, my dick says to bonk her immediately since she is already ready for action. But my conscience says that she is still a virgin, and the bonking process can only take place if I have her consent. And I know that Gema is a decent girl, she will not allow me to go as far as having intercourse with her at this stage. I decided to take another approach.

I continue to fondle her breasts, and I buried my head into her boobs and began sucking her nipples. This may not be the first time I suck a nipple (remember? We were all babies ), but definitely is the most erotic suck i’ve done. Gema was surprised by my actions, but it seemed that the sensation was too strong and the pleasure too intense to let her sensibility take over her, she arched her back, pushing her nipples deeper into my mouth. Again she let out a heavy moan.

Gema: “Ooooohhhh… That was so good, I am… Oh god.. I am feeling very high now..”

Me: “You are feeling horny?”

Gema: “Uhhhmm…. Yes… I am feeling… VERY horny now…”

Me: “You want me to take a step further?”

Gema: “You mean… You want to enter me…?”

Me: “Yes, but I will not force you if you are unwilling…”

Gema: “No… Then don’t enter me…”

Me: (Disappointed) “Okay…”

As I have been rejected, I continued sucking her nipples and fondled with her breasts. Another 5 minutes passed.

Gema: “Ahh… Not enough…”

Me: “Not enough?”

Gema: “I need it… I need something..”

Me: “What..?”

Gema: “The way you stimulate me… Its not sufficient, I need something more…”

I kind of understood her meaning. It is her first sexual encounter, and she will strive for more if she hadn’t been satisfied. I acknowledged that by moving my hands towards her lower body. The moment I reached her skirt, I hesitated.

Me: “Look… I know what you mean… You are not satisfied…”

Gema: (Nod nod)

Me: “Let me.. Undress your skirt, I promise you, I will not take advantage of you, ok?”

Gema: (Nods again)

Me: “Ok… Now close your eyes.”

I begin unzipping her skirt, her school uniform’s skirt was zipped from the sideway, I had no problem finding it, and the unzipping process was smooth. I now have full view of her lower body, with her undies on. She was wearing a matching black underwear. Due to its color, I cannot tell if her panties was soaked with her juices. I proceed to remove her panties.

This time she hesitated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1