The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Property agent's sex addiction

Nicole went to the adult sex shop. Salesgirl greeted her by saying " Ms Nicole Lam, nice to see you back. here to buy new stuff? we have the latest products over here. follow me."

Nicole , in an irriated tone."" sorry, I am not here to buy anything. I come here to see you '
then she fold her arms , staring at her angrily.'

Salesgirl: oh? what do you want?"
Nicole: did you take videos of me buy things here and posted online?
Salesgirl: yeah. you are a star agent . It would improve my store popularity.
Nicole: that's wrong of you to take video and post online without seeking permission.
I want you to delete this video or I will take legal action against you.
Salesgirl: my....my.. Ms Nicole Lam. come let me show you something.
She took out Ipad and click, click click. and show NIcole one post on the shop FB shop.
It was video of her entering hotel lounge with Japanese looking lady. and another video taken from hotel cam ,showing her entering hotel room,with same lady. and few men entering the same hotel room ,coming out in at least hour later.

Salesgirl: so, you want to take legal action against me? another poster post the website of Mistress Aiko. is she that lady with you?
Nicole (shocked): what do you want? how much do you want?
Salesgirl: come with me to the lift.

Salesgirl then walked out, close the shop.
Nicole followed her to the lift.
Salesgirl pressed the floor number.

Nicole: what do you want?

Salesgirl: be quiet!
Nicole feeling frightened think a lot of things- was salesgirl blackmailing her to have sex with her? forcing her to strip naked and took picture of her?
Old 17-12-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

As she followed the salesgirl to the unit, Nicole become scared and asked impatiently "what do you want with me?"

Salesgirl remain slient.

She opened the door to the unit and asked Nicole to go inside.
She hestitated.
at the insistant and assurance that she won't be harmed.
Nicole entered the dark unit.
Salesgirl closed the door and switch the light
Nicole found the room looked like BDSM chamber with all the BDSM stuffs , cages..
she turned and looked at salesgirl.
Salesgirl: allowed me to intro myself. I am actually a professional domme. My name is Belinda. Take a seat.

Nicole was shocked.. was she going to be eslaved?
Belinda: so tell me how long have you been into this bdsm stuff?
Nicole: not so long.
Belinda: how did you get to know that Mistress Aiko?
Nicole then told her it was late chairman of Yaguakata clan who made me do sexual act to get exclusive deal
Belinda: so you like to do this kind of stuff?
Nicole was in a loss, she was totally influenced by the image of her doing strapon sex with male clients.
She said yes.
Belinda : I like you to do one thing for me.

Nicole become nervous .
Then Belinda said she needed her help to find 2 storey shop house in a discreet location.
Nicole was relief.

Then belinda gave her a form urging her to apply for form to be member of BDSM society and latter to be assistant..

and asked her to come to gathering this sat 11 pm.
Old 17-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 17
wan2release deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywan2release deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to next instalment .
Old 17-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
WhiskyCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story .... support and camping here!
Old 18-12-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward...
Old 18-12-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

great updates TS! many thanks for your regular updates.
Old 18-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great upd TS
Old 18-12-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Nicole went back to office and saw announcement on Annual Company Dinner cum awarding of top 100 Agents and other special awards.

She then rewiew all her sales reports and her performance. She hoped to make few more sales and transacations before final deadline for job appraisal.

Nicole tried to find ideal location for Belinda.
when two storey shophouse put up for sales but it was allocated to other team
Nicole felt so lost , as there are no shophouses available for sales under her team.
and she cannot wait.

She had no other choice but to see Patrick.

Patrick was busying with his work. HIs secretary come in,informing him that Nicole wish to see him.

Patrick , excited, said: quick, quick , let her in.

Nicole then made formal request that she be in charge of 2 storey shophouse in Chinatown.
Patrick, who was trying to visualise Nicole in batwoman mask, did not catch what she saying.

When Nicole realised he was merely eyeing her face, he probably didn't hear what she request.
She waved her hands near her face, she realise she was right.
She tapped his hand to get his attention. When he woke up, he asked what she said.
Nicole roll her eyes and repeated her request.
Patrick then check his laptop and realised that the shop unit was allocated by computer to division manager called James Tan.
He called in James Tan.
When James found out her request, he was against it because it would be very wrong and unfair. He was the type who go by the book.
Nicole got problems now. She was thinking of how to get Patrick allocate this shophouse to be under her.

(bros, I knew this story was farfetched and I knew nothing about how property agents work. I might offend some property agents in my tales. Nicole was based on real person I know , Her qualification is true and she was NUS graduate majoring in Economics and she can speak Japanese she was former civil servant. I work in same department as temp worker. )
Old 18-12-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

bro pls continue your story
Old 18-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Patrick observed her mouth when she was disappointed and stressed.
He found that expression 99.99 percent familiar.
Then he asked James to go out.

He asked Nicole why she need to handle shophouse so badly.
Nicole was stressed because she don't know how to explain.
Nicole then said she wanted to get back to work.
Then Patrick said " wait. I will help you."

Nicole : you will let me handle shophouse ?
Patrick: sit down.

Nicole then felt something caress her leg under table.

Nicole thought to herself '' what a disgusting pervert."
(other side of her personality told her that she had no right to call other pervert as she was a pervert herself, she was just a slut', she should bring out his submissive personality and enslave him.'')

Nicole: hey! it was wrong of you to do that!

Patrick: come on! don't behave like you are decent gal. I can tell you are not decent gal. I visit your website and read comment by someone who believed that you used other means to get Metropolis monopoly right.
Someone post video of you buy sex toys . and one post video with you and that Mistress Aiko in a lounge.
Nicole: no no. I wasn't that sort.
Patrick: don't lie...
Nicole felt so tongue tied.
Patrick: offer yourself to me and I would help you get best deal. You want to be one of top 100 and special awards ?

Nicole was tempted and she open her legs slowly , allowing his legs to autoroam. she made lustful expression.
Patrick: see you tonight at my place..
Old 19-12-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

love your regular updates bro, it's a very nice story.
Old 19-12-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Nicole felt that the moment had come as she was given the opportunity to bed her boss who displayed maschoist tendencies.
She was the only one who fully understand his desires. Others just gave normal sexual relationships like, performing what is expected of a female towards male. Blowjob, fucking in various position and it ended with cum inside mouth or vagina.
Patrick on the other hand, was satisfied to have found perfect partner who understand his hidden desires- dominated by a female and it was free monetary but he need to pay in some other terms (like, discreetly granting her special rights …)
Nicole had sunk hopeless into deep bottomless pit of darkness as she crave for sex, money and power. She felt that she was going to be like Cixi, dominant empress dowager who controlled thing behind the curtain.
She went home, pick dark coloured blouse and skirt and black lingeries, put these on, and then unlock one drawer to take out , special weapon used to dominate man. (it is actually a strapon.)
She apply cosmetics before she left home.
At the entrance of Patrick two storey terrace house with nice gardens, and a swimming pool.
Patrick, then let her in , and she was in awe of interior.. she inspect the house and then went upstairs to look around.
Patrick then hugged her and asked her whether she like the place. Nicole then claimed that there is no need to buy this type of house. She was satisfied with her condo.
Patrick then went downstairs with Nicole and Nicole was pleased to see a rack of roast lamb leg placed on table with 2 glass of red wine and a bottle..

As they dined, Patrick asked her the reason why she needed shophouse so badly.
Nicole explained that she was blackmailed to help that Eurasian domme .

After meal, they went to master bedroom.
Patrick undressed and kneel before Nicole who was stunned and she was empowered by desire of lust..
Patrick: I am at your command, Mistress.
Old 19-12-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Gteat upd TS. Pls carry on.
Old 19-12-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

bro when u next update
Old 20-12-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Nicole(emboldened): undress me!

Patrick (stand up) and caressed her breasts before removing her top..
Nicole made slutty expression, and caressed his penis and squeezing his testicles.
Patrick then remove her bra , lowered himself to suck her nipples...

Nicole moaned,saying "remove my skirt quickly, I am wet now.."
Patrick did as commanded.
Patrick frenched her , and caressing her clitoris while Nicole fondling his penis.

Nicole lowered herself and sucking his penis non-stop, Patrick saying good..good..

Patrick then lift her up and pushed her to bed, where Nicole spreading her legs to let him go inside.
Patrick then licking her clitoris .. Nicole : oh.. my god.... urghhh..urghhh..
He later performed missionary on her, fucking her hard to exact vengance for what she did on him first time.
He had more free rein on Nicole, grabbing her breasts and he do missionary.

Later, he lied down and made nicole do cowgal.
He comment ed " you like it very much right"

Nicole cowgal style aggressive and fast ..
then she slowed down and french Patrick..
Patrick cummed inside her vagina.

Nicole hugged him for a while and then made him turn till his back facing him.

Nicole lick his back..
Then she stopped. went over to reach her hand bag.
Patrick look at her seeing wat she doing.

Nicole took out strap-on from her bag and wear it .

Patrick automatically went on all fours .
Nicole kiss his backside, and then opened his buttock to do anus licking.

Patrick was then analed by her.. She felt so proud and mighty grilling in and out , grabbing his waist..

Both then exhausted and slept till morning.

Nicole and Patrick bath each other in the large bathtube, Patrick made Nicole keep this to herself.

Back at work, Patrick let Nicole deal with shophouse.

Nicole then went to Belinda sex shop to tell her the news.

Belinda was happy, and ask whether Nicole was willing to join her society..
Nicole said yes.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1