The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: @Workplace: Catching my friend's wife cheat with our malay uncle colleague.

M unbutton down 3, push his shirt one side away. xiaoqi stared locking lips with him then kissed down his neck quickly to his nipple and started to lick it. i could see how much he enjoyed it. he cupped her breasts and stroked her hair. she lowered her body and went down to kneel on the floorM laid backwards and spread his legs, xiaoqi in between his legs. she worked on his belt and then unzipped his pants. M leaned back more and stared down at her, stroking her hair and enjoyed her sucking skills. xiaoqi's bj skills looked pretty good. she was taking it slow...

wow, she's really patient with her sucking skills. M's cock wasn't that big. each suck xiao qi made was a simple deepthroat.. it was messy with so much pubic hair...

woooo...

xiaoqi was now mouth fucking his cock. her head was moving up and down... M nudge her head to make her go faster.wow.. look at her go.. xiaoqi was working her neck hard to get him to cum..

i had an idea..

i walked quietly but quickly..

i rounded the office quickly then slowed myself down as i reached our aisle..

i composed myself, acted nonchalant....

'wah you are still here?" i blurted as i headed to my workstation and opened my cupboard, my back facing them..

i heard some whispers..

i wanted to laugh to myself..

M was about to cum... or maybe cum already...

i heard movement sounds, he pushed his chair in and shifted his laptop to be in front of him, xiaoqi was definitely hiding underneath..

'why you come back ah?' M asked....

'left something behind.. how come you are still here ah? having fun ah?' i asked...

Last edited by 1231231233; 28-11-2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old 28-11-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Pijak Lobang!!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 28-11-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: @Workplace: Catching my friend's wife cheat with our malay uncle colleague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
M unbutton down 3, push his shirt one side away. xiaoqi stared locking lips with him then kissed down his neck quickly to his nipple and started to lick it. i could see how much he enjoyed it. he cupped her breasts and stroked her hair. she lowered her body and went down to kneel on the floorM laid backwards and spread his legs, xiaoqi in between his legs. she worked on his belt and then unzipped his pants. M leaned back more and stared down at her, stroking her hair and enjoyed her sucking skills. xiaoqi's bj skills looked pretty good. she was taking it slow...

wow, she's really patient with her sucking skills. M's cock wasn't that big. each suck xiao qi made was a simple deepthroat.. it was messy with so much pubic hair...

woooo...

xiaoqi was now mouth fucking his cock. her head was moving up and down... M nudge her head to make her go faster.wow.. look at her go.. xiaoqi was working her neck hard to get him to cum..

i had an idea..

i walked quietly but quickly..

i rounded the office quickly then slowed myself down as i reached our aisle..

i composed myself, acted nonchalant....

'wah you are still here?" i blurted as i headed to my workstation and opened my cupboard, my back facing them..

i heard some whispers..

i wanted to laugh to myself..

M was about to cum... or maybe cum already...

i heard movement sounds, he pushed his chair in and shifted his laptop to be in front of him, xiaoqi was definitely hiding underneath..

'why you come back ah?' M asked....

'left something behind.. how come you are back ah? having fun ah?' i asked...

M must be very shocked! Did you managed to see his reactions? Maybe sweating alot..Lol...
Old 28-11-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Ho sei!!!! Like the way you crept in to offer a surprise attack.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, u gotten their photos in action?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-11-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

M was completely taken aback. he looked stunned like he didn't know what to say.

'continue having fun bro! i know these paperwork no joke man' i decided to give him an out.

he seemed relieved after i said that.

M: yeah man bro... you know la me uncle do admin slow.

me: haha. if only xiao qi here. she can clear it real fast...

M laughed: yeah true. she's real good at it...

me: heard you send her home after the year end dinner ah.. got happening bo? heard she was drunk leh..

M : haha no la. nothing happened.. just sent her home only...

me: oh wasted sia... you've wanted her for so long ... haha. anyway gotta go. don't work too hard. bye..

i left...

i wonder what they would do after that...
Old 29-11-2017, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice sharing ts! camp here and hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: @Workplace: Catching my friend's wife cheat with our malay uncle colleague.

After this incident they will be very careful when inside the office. Mostly woman will feel paid seh when you chat to her .
Maybe infront of M, you tell XQ that you saw M working so late and kk say she never volunteer to help him huh..
Old 29-11-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
MRThike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, support!!
Old 29-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Well written. Made a very good read with exciting build-up. Looking forward to the next installments.
Old 30-11-2017, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Your story is nice and interesting TS, certainly hope you will continue with it.
Old 30-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

TS your friend's wife must have been bacha""malay terms of black magic spell. My younger days knowing some of this malay pakchik mostly knows of this black magic to seduce woman. In reality base on the photo and the look of this malay uncle you seriously think xiao qi will fall on him?
Old 30-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
TS your friend's wife must have been bacha""malay terms of black magic spell. My younger days knowing some of this malay pakchik mostly knows of this black magic to seduce woman. In reality base on the photo and the look of this malay uncle you seriously think xiao qi will fall on him?
Interesting point of view. I had my suspicions too. Was surprise that a milf would choose an Uncle with belly lol
Old 30-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
matakuching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro .... more please
Old 30-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Interesting point of view. I had my suspicions too. Was surprise that a milf would choose an Uncle with belly lol
My sentiments exactly too.

Regardless, TS I really like your story's pace, v enjoyable read. Hope you can update more regularly and don't disappear. I will continue to camp here in support.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1