The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
I took advantage of a girl who liked me

I still remember this past experience of mine, when I was still an undergraduate in NTU. I lived in Hall 10 with my friend, and the only bad thing living in Hall 10 was that a lot of lizards would casually show up in our room.

I remember it was during the first semester of year 3, that my ex and I broke up. I was emotionally drained and devastated, at some point I was really in a depression state that I could not get up to class and lectures at all. My mind was wandering in some really dark places, and I felt hopeless.

But then before we broke up, when the bad signs started to show themselves, I frequently chatted with a gal friend and sought comfort from her via texts. I felt she had some feelings for me but sadly, I had none for her.

In terms of a person character, she was not my type as I found her being a bit bland. She was a normal girl who enjoyed internet memes and did sports a lot, but she lacked the depth in personality. She was not too complex, not dark enough in personality, which something I was drawn to at that young age of mine. I used to like girls with complicated emotions and dark thoughts. Haha, typical thrill seeking lover.

But sexually, she aroused me way too much. She was very petite, almost only 153cm, but due to her frequent sports activities, she had great body ratio and great shape. Her waist was so slim, that was no need to mention how great it felt when I put my arms around it. Her ass was round and firm, with enough meat that made a typical sexy ass when she wore tight jeans. Due to her short height, her b cup breasts were very pleasantly looking.

In a nutshell, she was someone I would really love to fuck but not to fall in love with. Yet I had to admit she was a wifey material, just not that type of exciting girlfriend material.

Oh and I forgot to mention, she is a Malaysian Chinese girl.

So when she knew I broke up, we texted each other more often and we started to flirt in a more explicit way. Then when she mentioned she was having a few days off in her college in Johor, I asked her to come to Singapore to visit me.

She agreed but she didn’t know any cheap place to stay. Despite staying in hostel, it was often safe to have someone not from the hall or even the uni to stay with us. So I blatantly asked her to stay in my room, and I reassured her my roommate would not mind.

I had to point out at that time, I was not over my ex yet but I knew I had to break loose from her. So having a new girl would be a great way, although it would be really unfair to this girl from Malaysia.

When she arrived, the first place we went together was zouk. We were very intimate to each other as I wrapped my arms around her waist and danced. She was a shy girl but she hold my hands when we were shuffling around the dance floor, brushing past the crowd. I was having erection when I hold her close. She smelled so nice and it had been almost a few months I did not have sex.

So then after we done with our clubbing, we took a cab and went back to my hall. At that time, there was no uber nor grab, so yea it was quite expensive. I let her slept on my bed and I said I was ok to sleep on the floor. She was a bit tipsy, and soon fell asleep.

But then I could not sleep at all, my roommate was snoring as usual and I was pondering what exactly was I anticipating because the closer I got to her, the more I thought of my ex. This whole shit was frustrating.

Then almost an hour passed by and I was not asleep yet, she woke up and extended her hand, asked me to come sleep on bed with her softly. We only had single beds in the halls and so inevitably, we had to be physically close to each other on the bed if we wanted to sleep together.
I hesitated for a while and thought to myself, fuck la just go up there and see what happens. So I nodded in the dark pointlessly and climbed into the bed. At first, I was facing the other side, staring at my roomie’s back like a gentleman. I was the one who invited her to Singapore, and yet there I was being a chicken.

I could sense that she was facing me. The thought of what could happen gave me a hard on instantly and I took a deep breath. I turned around and faced her. I could sense her breath on my face and her face was so small.

** to be continued
Old 18-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Visionite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I took advantage of a girl who liked me

Good start bro, pls continue!
Old 18-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Mandzukic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 19-11-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

Intriguing start, waiting for more!
Old 19-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support.
Old 19-11-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
VegasChrome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 19-11-2017, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

nice start to the story, do continue with it.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

good start TS, camp here for more.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 7
ItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMen View Post
Camping and support.
Can I join you ?
Old 19-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Nekofear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very classy. Pls proceed
Old 19-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
shitsticks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, please continue bro
Old 19-11-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
CrownSaigon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here ...
Old 19-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz Bro TS
Old 19-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

I could feel her breath, a slight warmth and a smell of fruity chewing gum that she had eaten in zouk. She was closing her eyes and so I observed her facial profile openly. She looked so nice, if only I could love her the way I love my ex, but now it was all lust.

“If I kiss you, you ok?”, I whispered. In the darkness, I could still see her eyes open.

“But you say you haven’t moved on from her,” she replied softly.

“Do you like me?” I asked, she had expressed that she liked me all this time, but she had not said it bluntly before.

“Yes,” she said shyly.

Well that was enough for me. And she wanted it anyway, I guessed. I didn’t know, but I just wanted to have sex.

So I moved my face closer to hers and kissed her in her soft lips. I could taste the remaining sweet chewing gum scent. She kissed me back passionately, she put her hand at the back of my head.

I caressed her face with one of my hand while the other hand of mine was surfing her back beneath her tight top. Yes, we hadn’t changed our clubbing outfit. We french kissed passionately, the sound made by our lips was blending well with my roomie’s snoring sound.

I grabbed one of her wrists and pushed it roughly over her head on the pillow side. I kissed her neck, sucked her ears, while my other hand was fondling her beautiful breasts. I could hear her squeaked and moaned softly when my hand was groping her tits with animalistic force.

I shifted my body and rested all my weight on top of her. She protested with some rougher moan but as great Czech writer Milan Kundera said, ‘the woman longs to be weighed down by the man's body.’, so I didn’t give a shit.

I separated her legs with my legs and pressed my steaming lower body onto her soft, tender and moist crotch. She wore an extremely short denim pants, revealing her butt cheek even she was just standing.

She obviously felt my throbbing cock on her underwear and she looked at me right into the eyes, with joyful surprise and with a little bit worry.

“What are you doing.. your roomie is here,” she said.

**to be continued
Old 19-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
NoPepsi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1