The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife's good friend's sleep-over

One more setting up camp.

Please continue, TS.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 19-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 13
Andfan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndfan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: My wife's good friend's sleep-over

Bro nice story cont bro
Old 19-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

nice story....

Old 19-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn this is good...
Old 19-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent story, kindly continue
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 19-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks again for the wonderful comments and support. The 6th instalment. Enjoy!

===============================================

...Kate arched her body backward pushing into the bed trembling while pushing my face away from her dripping wet vagina. She came. A powerful one.

===============================================

Wiping away the juices on my face left behind by Kate’s orgasm. I got up and kissed Kate on her lips.

Me: “You enjoyed it?”

Kate: “Yes, I love you.”

Me: “Love you too.”

Kate gave me a little nudge indicating Faith was waiting. I whispered something into Kate’s ear and started kissing Faith. I told Kate that no matter what happened later, she is the one I love most.

I did the same thing on Faith like I did it on Kate except that I started with her back. I had to fulfill my little dream first no matter what. That was to kiss, lick, suck or whatever I could think of with that sexy snow-white butt that I had been aiming for the longest time.

I turned Faith on her tummy and started licking her neck. Slowly licking her ear and down her jawline and our tongues met again. I moved to the back and gave her a very wet catbath from the neck to her lower back, not missing an inch. She was a little bit ticklish by all the licking and sucking but I guessed that actually turned her on.

Finally, I reached the crown jewel, the butt. I caressed like I had never caressed a butt before. Licked like I had never licked one before. Occasionally giving it a gentle bite. I lifted the ass up a little, placed a pillow on Faith’s tummy, spread the butt cheeks apart; I gave the inner part of the 2 fleshy butt cheeks a thorough catbath but deliberately missing the sensitive hole. Finally, I gently licked the hole for the first time. Faith gave a very sexy moan assuring me that I was doing it correctly. I slowly licked from the clitoris to her anus. Flexing my tongue and stuck deeper whenever I reach the entrance of her vagina. The taste of her love juice was quite different from Kate’s. After repeating that same clitoris to anus licking, I finally focused on her vagina.

Carefully not to exceed the time I spent on Kate, at the same time, I was hoping to impress Faith with my skill. I want her to cum like Kate did. I placed my finger and started to rub rapidly at her clitoris. At this moment, Faith was moaning and pushing my head further into her vagina. Finally, she came too.

I got up and turned to Kate. Guessed I was really worried about her reaction witnessing her boyfriend doing another girl, but there she was looking at us going at it in a relaxing position similar to that of what Rose did in Titanic for Jack to draw her portrait. I laughed and said: “Hahaha, you look like Rose in Titanic lying there like this.”

Kate: *quickly change her position* “What la, I’m enjoying looking at you licking Faith’s butt. You finally have your dream comes true hor.”

Concerned, I quickly go to her and asked if she was ok. She assured me that she was fine telling me not to worry. Faith still on her tummy turned around and say: “Its returning favour time. Hehehe.”

-To be continued

Last edited by Thug; 23-08-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 19-08-2013, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 20-08-2013, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Excellent sharing here bro TS! Thanks. Camping here for more, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 20-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Good story! Camper reporting
Old 20-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.....more updates please

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 20-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it will only in my wildest dream
Old 20-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Timour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a dream come true!!
Old 20-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So shiok, keep cumming please

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 20-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you bros for the support. I am very happy to see my first story has garnered so many reads. So, this is my 7th instalment. Enjoy!

=================================================

Faith still on her tummy turned around and say: “Its returning favour time. Hehehe.”

=================================================

I could not be happier after hearing that.

My favourite part of sex is receiving a blowjob. Kate always gives me the best blowjob because it has the essence of L.O.V.E. When you are doing it with your lover, they will give you their all to please you and to make you happy. Those paid ones outside can never hold a candle to them.

I quickly sat up and position myself in between them and wrapped my arms around them. Now I have Kate on my left and Faith on the other side. I felt I was the happiest man on earth, I really did. I wanted to ask who would go first but before I could open my mouth Faith started to lick my nipple. Kate knows I do not have sensitive nipples. Licking them has no effect on me.

She went down straight to my little brother, pulled my boxer off, positioned herself in between my legs and started on my balls. Faith stopped her licking and I guessed she was looking at my pride. She started caressing my lower abdomen, touching my neatly trimmed lawn at times.

While Kate was still licking and sucking, Faith looked at me and smiled, slowly moving her hand and touched my little mushroom head for the very first time. I think she was either too shy or dared not trespass on Kate's turf. She was just playing with it, pushing it to one side and let it spring back to sedia position and glanced back in my direction giggling.

Kate, demonstrating her full ownership of my manhood, moved up and gave my dick a slow sensual lick from the bottom to the top till she touched the sensitive pee-hole; taking in some of my pre-cum which oozed out uncontrollably.

Knowing what I like, she used her teeth, gently bit on my small head and caressed it. Her shoulders danced with the momentum of her laughing when she saw Faith looking down at her with a pair of big brown eyes wide opened.

Faith looked back at me and said: "Hahaha, you like that ar?”

I nodded in reply with a tad bit of embarrassment.

Kate gave no warning and engulfed her property whole. She started off with soft sensual suction and gradually increasing her speed. Her bobtail was getting loose. Faith voluntarily helped her to remove the band that was securing the bun and flipped the clump of hair to the other side in order not to obstruct our view.

I was enjoying the treat from Kate but my hands were all over Faith's boobs and her sexy butt. Stretching further down from behind to reach her soft and wet femininity, I sank my middle finger in, spreading the reddened and swollen lips apart while doing so. I gave her my version of Yin Yang Finger.

She let out her sexy moans again, closed in and arched her back to lift her butt up in order to give me a better access. I stopped, brought my finger into my mouth and sucked in the juice accumulated on it. Faith gave me a grossed out look but I knew she liked it.

Her love juice tasted really good. I could not have enough of it. My hand found its way back to Faith’s love hole and continued the fingering. Her moaning was louder now. She was really high. She raised herself up, placed her nipple near my mouth pressing against it. I knew she wanted me to suck it. I complied.

She was on her knee, my mouth was sucking on her nipple, and my finger was in her vagina going left and right violently. It was very wet with her juice flowing out. The wall of her vagina started to close in on my finger. I knew she was going to cum.

I stuck my ring finger in joining forces with my middle finger. Gave her a few more strong strokes and Faith collapsed on me, hands hugging my face and rested her head on mine.

Still rubbing her very wet vagina, I deposited some of my saliva on my hand and rubbed it all over making it even wetter. I liked it. She too. Kate was looking at us all this while.

Finally Kate stopped for air. Her mouth was reddened from the work and drenched in her saliva. Slurping up a shiny silver thread hanging dangerously by her mouth, she stood up. Walked closer to me. Aimed and squatted down. Without much effort, my meat-stick slid into her wet vagina.

As if on steroids, she went crazy going up and down at super speed. I know I can’t hold on much longer. Her Lusty Leapfrog has always been her trademark move and also my weakness. She was going in for the kill.

Seeing her best pal fucking her boyfriend with such intensity, Faith got aroused again. She led my hand to her love hole and I saw it as a silence request to finger fuck her. Again, I complied.

Kate continued to slide her warm wet wall of the vagina, up and down, against my rod. I could feel something was going to charge.

I could not take it anymore. I began to thrust against Kate’s movement and with each thrust, the feeling intensified. My last thrust stayed in her deeply, storing up energy below my balls and released them with carefully paced momentum, in and out.

I exploded in Kate. My warm sperm splashed into her. Her knees dropped to the bed, hands on my chest with her head held back and body arched backward. Her orgasm had triggered a massive trembling shivers in her thighs.

We came together.

I rested my head on Kate’s chest licking her tits like a sick cub fighting for the last drop of milk with my finger still wriggling in Faith. Faith was still moaning but I was drained by the intense orgasm Kate just gave me. Panting heavily, I took out my finger from Faith and gave it a gentle rub. I said with a weak voice: “…let me…hah-hah…rest for awhile.”

-To be continued

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story

Last edited by Thug; 23-08-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 20-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome bro Thug!!
Well done and do continue and cum back soon.

My humble points of encouragement for U
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1