The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
AMDchip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks.
My offer for these phantom gurus has no expiration date.
If anyone has a better relationship or sex advice, state it clearly here. Pls back up w/ evidence.

Bro WB
Noted bro!!
Thank you for the above reply.
Old 18-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SupperBatman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gana View Post
Bro WB - I love your style and positive attitude. BTW, nice thread here.

I agreed that if like a gal best to tell her what you want to do. This is best done without wasting time. Always practise mode one.

Love it when you say be calm and relax even if she accepted or rejected you.

So much to learn here and thanks for the effort.

Please continue to post more.

Be happy and have a great day!!
Agree with you I like Bro WB's style and positive attitude.

Bro WB, please continue to share here.

Have a nice day!!
Old 18-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
God0fWealth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb thread by bro WB, hope to read more.

Have a great week ahead.

Cheers!
Old 18-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ShinyMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManchesterCity View Post
Bro

Many thanks for the reply. I have not come to your level or any guru level. Think I need more years.

Anyway thanks for the great advice.

Cheers.
Fully agreed that Bro WB is indeed at guru level.

Support this wonderful thread.

God bless.
Old 18-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
Suracai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic thread by bro WB. Staying here for more.
Old 19-12-2017, 06:59 AM
Samster

NAS1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Self mastery n emotional mastery is NOT specific to man-woman RS.

A man who has even a little of it will never need to be a gigolo. Such a lowly person will hv little control when he meets his special one. King Fuchai had very little n Johnny Depp has none.

What is ABSOLUTE SELF and EMOTIONAL MASTERY?

Two examples:

1) If you are captured by a group of terrorists n they are going to torture you n kill you slowly, yet you smile n hv zero fear.

2) A woman you hv loved deeply for years suddenly wants to leave you w/ your beloved kids, for no apparent reason. You smile n wish her well. You leave n never look back. You feel the same joy as if you just won the grand prize in Powerball.

IF you're such a MAN, then I'll kneel down n call you my master n sifu. I'll do whatever it takes to become such a MAN asap. Provided you're not demented n not a psychotic.

Saint Paul exhibited absolute self mastery when he was in the infamous Mamertine Prison in ancient Rome, before his crucifixion.

Bro WB
Bro WB,

So another words self-mastery means he has full control of himself and his inner-self too.

Such a man never fail to get women and never fear any woman leave him.

This is the highest standard of achievement.

A simple exercise is to make three columns: 1) My Strengths 2) My Weaknesses 3) My Goals. Your weakness should turn into strengths, and your strengths should go from good to great. Your goals should include specific ‘Hows” and “Whens” for your progress in each area. This is something you can include with your daily journaling.

Hope to continue reading and contribute here.

Please enjoy and have a date.

Cheers!

Quote:
Rudyard Kipling

There is not a greater power on earth for a MAN to possess than absolute self n emotional mastery.

“He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.”
― Lao Tzu

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro - very wise words above. All these have deep meaning.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

merseyside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning!

I just received the following email from David Deangelo on the above subject. He has sent me the same email several times in the past. I first read his ebooks about 8 years ago.

Competition From Other Men - How To Handle It

Hi Bro Warbird,

Make 5 small tweaks to the way that you carry yourself (in other words, how you stand and walk).

These will automatically cause your body to project what's called PRIMAL DOMINANCE.

When you do, it's scientific:

You trigger feelings in a woman that she can neither HELP nor RESIST...a literal animal attraction that draws her to YOU (whether she wants to meet a man right now or not).

Click here to make it happen TONIGHT!

First I want to talk about what I believe is at the ROOT of the problem:

1) INSECURITY.

2) JEALOUSY.

When you are insecure, you're always wondering if some other guy is going to come along and steal your girl.

This often shows up as a combination of feelings that make you worry about losing your girl, and at the same time worrying about not being able to find another one if you DO lose this one.

This is a BAD, BAD thing because it then CLOUDS YOUR THINKING, and creates an illusion that the woman you're with is BETTER than she is, and that you're WORSE than you are.

We're talking about some deep issues here, but this is the stuff that triggers the ULTIMATE WUSS types of behaviors.

Then, as if things weren't bad enough, you go out with your girl, and other guys start hitting on her right in front of you.

This triggers MORE insecurity, and then the REAL problem...JEALOUSY.

Jealousy is an incredibly powerful emotion.

It often leads people to KILL people they love.

One scientist wrote an entire book about Jealousy, and basically claimed that it was the most powerful and important emotion ever! (The book is called "The Dangerous Passion"...referring to jealousy)

When you're out with your girl, you turn around to order a drink, and when you turn BACK around there's some guy talking to her with that "I'd love to take you home and do things that the lord forbids", it can trigger a few emotions...

This is very natural. Animals have this same response in similar situations. I personally believe that we come pre-wired with BOTH of these things:

- We come pre-wired to want women that other men already have (Don't covet thy neighbor's wife).

- We come pre-wired to feel jealousy if we suspect that our spouse is cheating or if we think that someone is going to take them from us.

Again, normal and natural stuff.

If Yoda were here, he'd probably say:

"Jealousy is useless...

...Jealousy leads to anger, anger leads to INSECURE WUSSY BEHAVIOR... and insecure Wussy behavior leads to the DARK SIDE."

Now, jealousy doesn't always lead to insecure WUSSY behavior, sometimes it leads to insecure DUMB ASS behavior, like getting into a fight, or shooting someone.

Some men enjoy fights and violence.

And some women have no problem dating a man who likes to beat other men up (or beat her up).

I personally think that violence and hurting other people is the IGNORANT way to deal with things.

But, I also know that there are a lot of guys out there that don't share my views.

The POINT I'm trying to make is that insecurity and jealousy make people do all kinds of stupid and thoughtless things.

These emotions take over your mind and body, and can trigger some of the most short-sighted behaviors you'll ever experience.

These are complex emotions that have evolved over millions and millions of years...and they're not going away anytime soon. In many cases, they literally take control of your mind and body.

For instance...

Let's say you've just broken up with your girlfriend or wife, and it took you a long time to finally get a date with an attractive woman. Maybe you were feeling insecure and didn't know if you could meet another woman, and let's say that the breakup was hard on you as well.

Let's say you're out at a bar with your new date and you excuse yourself to use the boy's room... and when you get back, there are TWO big, handsome guys talking to your date, and she's laughing hysterically at what they're saying.

What would most guys do in this situation?

THEY'D FREAK. That's what.

All kinds of fear, jealousy, insecurity, etc. would INSTANTLY take over, and there would be thoughts of her wanting to be with these guys, them taking her away, etc.

And what do most guys actually DO in one of these situations?

They walk over, act nervous, and try to take the girl away from the situation. And they make the mistake of making it OBVIOUS that they're all
freaked out, intimidated, jealous, and insecure.

This, of course, only makes the other guys feel more powerful, and makes the woman realize that she's with an insecure WUSS.

It becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy, in most cases.

As a side note: I have met and know of guys who actually ENJOY picking up women who are out with other guys. It's a game to them.

And they've found that it's EASY, because most men are insecure, and most women don't want to be with a WUSS...

So what's the answer here?

(To Be Continued)
Bro WB,

David DeAngelo

“Learn Secrets Most Men Will Never Know About Women and Dating”

"Master Dating And Attraction Skills That Will Make You Rejection-Proof
Exclusive Report: “The 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women”
Techniques and word for word scripts to create lasting attraction
Articles and newsletters to help you date the kind of women you’ve always wanted"

Fully agreed that insecurity and jealousy make a guy become wussy. Women will detect that miles away and stay away.

Loads of fun reading your thread and many theories you had highlighted.

Please don't stop and continue even though I knew you have pack schedule.

Have a great day.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
TenArtul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAS1000 View Post
Bro WB,

So another words self-mastery means he has full control of himself and his inner-self too.

Such a man never fail to get women and never fear any woman leave him.

This is the highest standard of achievement.

A simple exercise is to make three columns: 1) My Strengths 2) My Weaknesses 3) My Goals. Your weakness should turn into strengths, and your strengths should go from good to great. Your goals should include specific ‘Hows” and “Whens” for your progress in each area. This is something you can include with your daily journaling.

Hope to continue reading and contribute here.

Please enjoy and have a date.

Cheers!

Bro - very wise words above. All these have deep meaning.
Very wise words indeed.

Thanks bro WB for this exceptional thread.

Hope to read more.

God bless
Old 19-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Brexit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support this excellent thread by Bro WB.

Have a nice day bro
Old 21-12-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

NAS1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

[/SIZE]

Any comments n criticisms?

David D. is certainly not the last word on man-woman RS.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Dear Warbird,

I enjoy reading your insights, allow me to share my opinion

In the context of KTV girls, the parties involved know very well what their roles?

Any women, whether they're young/old/beautiful/plain looking, they all like successful men, even more so the KTV girls. They are after all, in the business, looking for a better living or make more money. The motives are obvious. For them, it's just a matter of sizing up, which one has the deeper pocket and would be willing to part with their money, and which one they would settle for.

In a way, wouldn't it be nothing but a no-contest situation? If you have a boatload of money, more than the rest, of course you could choose as you please. You know it, they know it. Some girls might not want to look that obvious, but a Powerplay is a powerplay.

A different dynamics would entail however, had the girls been in a more even playing field. As in, they know they have a lot going in their lives, thus diminishing the 'power play' underlying premise.

Don't you think that's where the real emotional mastery lies?

If I could ask you a personal question sir, what made a successful man like you, settle for the woman you married in the first place? Because I think, the greatest gift that a man could give a woman, is 'marriage' that he make that promise to be the man just for her.
Old 21-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
baonan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support awesome thread by Bro WB!
Old 21-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone frequent the Peace centre foodcourt here?
always see 3 men sitting at the tables recce-ing the zhabors.
2 old men above mid 50s, 1 fat in glasses, 1 thin in glasses, 1 younger chap above mid 40s.
sometimes, sit with them at the tables, sometimes, even holding their hands.
guess they could be the 'zhong jie' or middle man.
juz curious only.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Watford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
B

Yes, for most WLs, spending sufficient money is a prerequisite in getting their pussies. But money is often NOT the only factor, especially if the doll you are after is very cute/attractive n has many suitors. Besides, no amount of money will capture her heart.

I know n you know that many attractive n intelligent dolls would never want to be the mistress of a billionaire drug kingpin or a very wealthy crooked businessman/gangster. No trust and no respect for these criminals.

In fact, I hv stated my beliefs on topics you just commented in my recent posts #4429, 4438, 4440, 4443, 4446 n 4447.

I'll now address your personal question.

Firstly, I only hv had a modicum of success w/ SYTS/young women. I rated my success 4-5 out of a scale of 10. I hv a lot of room for improvement. If I were 10 now, I won't hv anything to look forward to.

Secondly, I was a lot more successful in my profession in Gotham City. I would rate myself 8-9 in this area. I was working 80-100 hours per week. Being a foreigner, I had to work a lot harder n be a lot better than my American colleagues.

Thirdly, I will never settle for just any woman, period. Whether she is a legal wife or LT mistress/lover.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro, money buys pussies but not her heart. Agreed that money was teh prerequisites.

Dolls will never want to endangered themselves when they are working in foreign country unless they had been forced into prostitution.

A guru like you still so humble saying you only have mediocre success. Then who really dare to claim to be successful.

Hope bro can continue here.

Have a great weekend too.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
ulticock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baonan View Post
Support awesome thread by Bro WB!
Fully agreed with you bro. Support too
Old 22-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KopiTarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support a wonderful thread by Bro WB. Hoping to read and learn more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1