The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

wow! awesome advice bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Just as you strategized to get into her knickers, now you have to strategize how to withdraw without getting burnt in the process.

Your advantage is that there is still time as the whole situation is still relatively calm. Hence my suggestion is to take the whole exit process a step at a time.

'Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned' . Always bear this in mind and you must ensure that she does not end up feeling 'scorned'.

In short, you must ensure that she retains her dignity and sense of self-worth. Ideally that she ends up feeling that she is dropping you and not the other way round.

Start dropping hints that the wifey is getting suspicious and starting to ask questions. Tell her that the wife is asking about the 'odd' smell in the car...women have very keen sense of smell of other 'pussies' especially hot, wet ones!

This would stop her expectation of you taking her up to the car park for a screw. Additionally you can say that the wife has found certain strands of hair that does not match her own. Use your imagination lah.

Tell her you understand her needs and gift her with a dildo. This would help to keep her busy for a while and the DIY may ease her need for your dick!.

Haha...hope it does not work out the other way and she ends up more hungry for the real thing!

Anyway, as I said, plant the idea of the wifey being suspicious as the initial step. Also reminding her the implications of being caught may help. That she would be sent home and the loss of income and accompanying shame that will ensue. Show your genuine concern and your interest in her well-being.

Well, the above is just a suggestion for all it is worth. The actual steps you take are your own since the fruits of a successful withdrawal or consequences of failure is yours.

We are just 'voyeurs' on the sideline!

Good luck and we will miss the juicy updates from you. They were titillating whilst they lasted!
Old 08-12-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
spermy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is terrible advice!

First, HIV test is done once very two years and the only STD they check for is syphilis once very six months. No other STDs are tested for.

Second, who follows their maid 24/7? If you can up her at home without the wife knowing, then, the maid can do it elsewhere without you knowing.

Third, bwahahaha! FLs are safer because that's their job. A maid is a maid for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Seriously raw with maid are generally safer in my opinion.

1. Maid must do a health check which means they are clear of HIV, STD etc...(a super huge risk if you raw FL)

2. Some maid dont usually fuck around (owner keep an eye on her). Which means only TS fuck her exclusively

3. No of ppl that can fuck her is less. FL fuck at least 5 days a day (likely with 5 pax) At most maid do it 5 times a week likely with the same person

Anyway, if u know that ur maid is clean, then safe

Last edited by spermy; 08-12-2017 at 10:39 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Hardees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
wow! awesome advice bro....
Very good indeed
Old 09-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Marathoning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardees View Post
Very good indeed
Agreed very good
Old 10-12-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=mike3329;16762170 Haha...hope it does not work out the other way and she ends up more hungry for the real thing![/QUOTE]

Haha bro. You always full of ideas and great advice.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Haha bro. You always full of ideas and great advice.
Haha...just a footnote. If u do get her a dildo as a substitute for your dick, please ensure that it is no bigger (length and girth) than your own.

This is planning for the future just in case you decide to resume 'playing with fire'.

If the dildo is bigger than your dick, she may end up being disappointed with yours and resort to her dildo instead.

Hence, get something that is pretty modest in size unless you are blessed with a huge dick!!
Old 13-12-2017, 06:27 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha...just a footnote. If u do get her a dildo as a substitute for your dick, please ensure that it is no bigger (length and girth) than your own.

Hence, get something that is pretty modest in size unless you are blessed with a huge dick!!
haha. Noted bro.
Old 14-12-2017, 06:27 AM
Samster

Will get her one this weekend. Any model or type is recommended??
Old 16-12-2017, 05:10 AM
Samster

Perfect gift for xmas present.
Old 16-12-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Perfect gift for xmas present.
Very true, it will be a great XMas present and it may end up a good substitute for your dick since you wanted to start 'clearing up the mess'.

However we are only human and our resolve may weaken at any time. The well-planned XMas present may end up as more fuel to the fire instead.

It becomes another prop in the continuing sex games instead!

Imagine if you are curious to see her 'testing' her present...with her legs wide open...inserting that dildo in and out of her hot pussy....her love juice starts to flow...as she starts to moan in ecstasy...her face flushed...eyes closed, mouth agape...lips pouting...

Even if you are a saint, you will surrender to your most primal instincts...just close your eyes, imagine the scene...imagine the steady buzz of the vibrating dildo...

See, even if you want to 'clear up the mess' as per your big head above, the small head below may object!! hahaha
Old 16-12-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very true, it will be a great XMas present and it may end up a good substitute for your dick since you wanted to start 'clearing up the mess'.

Sound advice fr a veteran

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-12-2017, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
...inserting that dildo in and out of her hot pussy....her love juice starts to flow...as she starts to moan in ecstasy...her face flushed...eyes closed, mouth agape...lips pouting...
hahaha.. You just cracked my day bro
Old 21-12-2017, 06:13 AM
Samster

guess what i bought for her this xmas?? hahaha
Old 21-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiya...no need to guess lah. It has to be that vibrating dildo for her. Don't forget the batteries.

Looking forward to the report on how the maid unboxes the Xmas present and her reaction when she takes it for its maiden run.

She is going to have lots of fun but make sure you have standby batteries for her as she will probably drain them fast when she gets hooked on the vibes to her clit.

Have a buzzy fun-time ... Merry X'Mas!
Old 21-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
you got her... a CIM issit. lol.

Great read, upped your points.

One question though, how often do you do your wife now that you have this new side dish? Doesnt your wife go like: how come you don't bang me so regularly? mmmmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1