The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Booking hotels with ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
She booked it so I dont ask much but I took a peep.
She got it from the Malaysian forum which I am not surprised at all.
Its all abt food, immigration, house, work and permit issues for them
oic, the only MY forum i know of thats popular is lowyat.net, shall find time to go there do some research

Quote:
Thats why the members must be someone we know, we trusted and will be responsible.

I think when we come to this stage of sharing room within trusted friends we must have a certain responsibility and etiquette when using it.
Like a fridge in an office pantry, the weights in a gym. As this is not an hotel, we are expected to self manage these things just like we are the owner of the place.

Changing the bedsheet since it is not easy to bring it like a condom, get those easy to wrap on(king size bed)

1.Can bring own 2 towels or 1 to share with your partner,
2.replenish the toiletries (buy spares and put inside store room)
3.Off the light and
4.return equipment's after use

We will not be served but we have to pay that price for privacy.
We cannot have the best of everything.
After everyone is used to it, it will be a breeze just like a car sharing or a ABNB apartment.

Can also take turns to housekeep the place weekly since now this is the love nest.
You can decor the way you want it. Mirror here and there, tea candle,
I know some ladies (NOT WL, ML or FL) and they dont want to check in even if its a MBS suite.
They dont like the idea of checking in like a pros (they are not pros).

If you have a cool apartment like in roberston quay, there is another story.
Imagine after a drink, you ask that super chio insurance agent or OL : Hey, shall we go my apartment for some wines?

When that opportunity comes, you will regret why I dont have a decent place.
very detailed bro, but truly the only way for this to work is trust and all members treat the place with equal respect and that can only be achieved with like-minded bros.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Get1Cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been using this app called 'Stayr' to book for 5-6 times, confirmation is immediately. Can search 'stayr hotel' for it. Mostly book in lavendar area , and bring my regular ml to enjoy 2 hrs. Still need 2 ICs, and standard check in process.
Old 13-05-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of
Re: Time Share

Quote:
Have anyone thought of this?

5 person come out with $200 each. ($1000)
Rent a nice room for a month.

Anytime, anyone need it for quickie, can time share it.
Just have to use it for a night, already recover the cost.

Other than valentine days, I dont see any problems.
Can arrange among the members.
Good idea pi
Old 13-05-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
As far as i know you must be her regulars only then the mls will agree to go hotel with you. So you need to start at her shop first and visit the ml regularly.
believe TS would have built up his rapport with his ML to be asking this Q.

Anyway, to TS, your Q is answered by all the bros above. Personally, on a side note, unless you've groomed your ML to be your FB, it can be quite costly to bring MLs out cause you'll still need to pay for her 钟费 additionally (unless its her off-day of course).

Alternatively, you can try car-dates as well... can be quite fun

just my 2 cts. Hope you will have loads of fun in your planned session.

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 14-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 5
whampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
believe TS would have built up his rapport with his ML to be asking this Q.

Anyway, to TS, your Q is answered by all the bros above. Personally, on a side note, unless you've groomed your ML to be your FB, it can be quite costly to bring MLs out cause you'll still need to pay for her 钟费 additionally (unless its her off-day of course).

Alternatively, you can try car-dates as well... can be quite fun

just my 2 cts. Hope you will have loads of fun in your planned session.
I believe that we (man) always start with ML at her shop. Buy her things like food for her, slowly other things.
Get to know each other better, before moving to next stage. And eventually getting deeper relationship.
Old 20-05-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whampoa74 View Post
I believe that we (man) always start with ML at her shop. Buy her things like food for her, slowly other things.
Get to know each other better, before moving to next stage. And eventually getting deeper relationship.

True, need a lot of time, cash (visiting the shop), patience and most important both must share some common topics / interest.
Old 20-05-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Its the stupid commercial 0520 and I can see alot of bodoh buying gifts and flowers for the ML. Some have tight schedule today even in the midst of a lockdown.
Old 20-05-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its the stupid commercial 0520 and I can see alot of bodoh buying gifts and flowers for the ML. Some have tight schedule today even in the midst of a lockdown.
That's why I always say free fuck is the most expensive fuck mah. Contributed to the commercial 520 too and had my "free" fuck just now. Never ending events and celebrations 😂
Old 21-05-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed.. many posting receiving e-angbao 520... indeed many carrots here.

I saw one posting receiving $5200 even.
Quote:
Old 21-05-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Indeed.. many posting receiving e-angbao 520... indeed many carrots here.I saw one posting receiving $5200 even.
I realised those pretty SYT and not good in skills or airtube are the ones always posting branded goods, cars, luxurious life. Most importantly they must look pretty and i guess they are here to fish Rich 2nd generations, not here to work.
They will show their gifts , ang paos and compared you with her other guys. Hoping that your ego will cause you make stupid decisions.

Will you call this type of gal for massage?
Old 22-05-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Nowadays I only look for ML who offer FJ. One price settle all.
Old 23-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I realised those pretty SYT and not good in skills or airtube are the ones always posting branded goods, cars, luxurious life. Most importantly they must look pretty and i guess they are here to fish Rich 2nd generations, not here to work.
They will show their gifts , ang paos and compared you with her other guys. Hoping that your ego will cause you make stupid decisions.

Will you call this type of gal for massage?
Depends. If you think you can handle this type of girl, go ahead.

Usually this type of girl has higher than normal intelligence, so they are nicer to talk to though of course also a lot smarter in the way she asks you to do things for her.

Girls also assess guys, if the guy is too damn easy and a big Robert she may like him for a while but after a while she will get bored and look for a bad boy who can fuck her good. If you know where you lie in this spectrum, play accordingly and within your budget.

I do admire these girls for their intelligence in getting the most returns while not giving up too much of themselves.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
soloboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to have this regular malaysia ml who i had a FJ after 6 months patronising. Yes its an expensive journey. I tried to convince her to go like hotel 81 but she say shes not an FL. So there was this time where i book appt for 2 hours before close shop and told her i got a room at parkroyal beach road(use rediscover voucher) and ask if shes okay to “chill”. Luck on my side thats she off day the next day. After deed, i ask her why im lucky. She only smile and say dont think all ml gives sex. Ok lor. Im nt at lose aniway. And she say that hotel 81 those type very dangerous if she see anyone she know. Other hotels she can say staycay. Manage to do another 2 FJ at hotel boss. Coz its family friendly mah.. both hote require 2 ic but i told them “my wife” will come shortly after. But safe entry is a must. No way out. Anyway stop the deed liao before fasting month and she also no longer working there. Used to work at upper seranggon there. Dunno where she go and i delete her number (fasting need to control my 2ic).
Old 02-06-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice bro, how do u guys communicate? I presume she is PRC and you don’t speak mandarin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloboy View Post
I used to have this regular malaysia ml who i had a FJ after 6 months patronising. Yes its an expensive journey. I tried to convince her to go like hotel 81 but she say shes not an FL. So there was this time where i book appt for 2 hours before close shop and told her i got a room at parkroyal beach road(use rediscover voucher) and ask if shes okay to “chill”. Luck on my side thats she off day the next day. After deed, i ask her why im lucky. She only smile and say dont think all ml gives sex. Ok lor. Im nt at lose aniway. And she say that hotel 81 those type very dangerous if she see anyone she know. Other hotels she can say staycay. Manage to do another 2 FJ at hotel boss. Coz its family friendly mah.. both hote require 2 ic but i told them “my wife” will come shortly after. But safe entry is a must. No way out. Anyway stop the deed liao before fasting month and she also no longer working there. Used to work at upper seranggon there. Dunno where she go and i delete her number (fasting need to control my 2ic).
Old 02-06-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
soloboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Nice bro, how do u guys communicate? I presume she is PRC and you don’t speak mandarin?
Mly malaysian bro..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1