The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Our Request to ML (not a sharing contact post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Bingo, she is from SPA kind, one of the more well advertised ones in SBF (hint: part of a chain). I don't know how to brotch the subject of hotel yet, but she knows I want to bonk her. I've asked for it.
wow bro, i think i know which one you could be ref to since there aren't many chain spas ads on SBF. well can start by getting her contacts like wechat id or mobile, text her for her off-day or ask to go for supper after work etc? wish you all the best and hope to hear of your successful conquest soon!
Old 11-05-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
wow bro, i think i know which one you could be ref to since there aren't many chain spas ads on SBF. well can start by getting her contacts like wechat id or mobile, text her for her off-day or ask to go for supper after work etc? wish you all the best and hope to hear of your successful conquest soon!
I have her WeChat and I engage in small talk with her when I feel like it. But her conversation invariably goes back to "来吗;来嘛". Where got so much Vit M to visit so many times a month...

Take her out on off day, I suspect she will try to squeeze an expensive gift out if me. And supper is no, because I start work at 6am. They knock off at 10+, by the time finish I will be zombie.

I still suspect this ML got BF one...
Old 11-05-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have her WeChat and I engage in small talk with her when I feel like it. But her conversation invariably goes back to "来吗;来嘛". Where got so much Vit M to visit so many times a month...

Take her out on off day, I suspect she will try to squeeze an expensive gift out if me. And supper is no, because I start work at 6am. They knock off at 10+, by the time finish I will be zombie.

I still suspect this ML got BF one...
All MLs be it in SPA or freelance have more than 1 "BFs" if not how to survive in SG with the high cost of living?

Agreed that our Vit-M is limited so need to make the most out of every trip to them. i recalled trying to up one ML and visited her 7 times in 1 month thats almost twice a week but still nothing haha
Old 11-05-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
All MLs be it in SPA or freelance have more than 1 "BFs" if not how to survive in SG with the high cost of living?

Agreed that our Vit-M is limited so need to make the most out of every trip to them. i recalled trying to up one ML and visited her 7 times in 1 month thats almost twice a week but still nothing haha
Wah lan, 7 times sibeh chor siah...I honestly dunno how to go next level either, I don't think number of clocked visits is the key nor comfort level since I think both of these are there for me.

So the question becomes if this is as good as it gets, do you look for someone to unlock new levels (start from level 0 again)? Like starting a brand new game again from scratch after hitting level 40.
Old 11-05-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah lan, 7 times sibeh chor siah...I honestly dunno how to go next level either, I don't think number of clocked visits is the key nor comfort level since I think both of these are there for me.

So the question becomes if this is as good as it gets, do you look for someone to unlock new levels (start from level 0 again)? Like starting a brand new game again from scratch after hitting level 40.
tell me about it, already big hole in pocket

i told myself if after another 2 - 3 more tries still CMI, i will have to move on already since its pointless beating a dead horse
Old 11-05-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Quote:

i told myself if after another 2 - 3 more tries still CMI, i will have to move on already since its pointless beating a dead horse
Agree. Some MLs just don't find myself appealing enough to have anything much else beyond HJs while others allow me to finger them at first visit.

I guess its a hit and miss thingy, maybe some of them are more attracted to my looks and words while others don't?
I am talking about a sample size of all the MLs within the same spa, not different locations by the way.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

For me, I have some hits and misses. I usually will tell the ML that I can help them cover some expenses in SG. And from there, I said it depends how we develop from here as well as some chemistry.

I met some money faced ML who will just suck up to me. This group is so eager to be upped. These are easy to up, this group just want money and don’t need to have looks or chemistry.

The middle ones probably will want to explore going out together and this is where I test them. Hits and misses as well.. this group wants a mix of good chemistry and some things they look out for in a boyfriend, ie they want the best of both worlds.

The last group is the toughest to tackle. They must fall in love first, then they consider u. I offered high amount of monies to this group and they always reject me, as much as $2000 per bonk. This group is worth respecting and they got their own ideals.

Again, I am not perfect. I have some embarrassing misses too. But I have some worthy mentions. Hehe
Old 11-05-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve got a couple of things I always request. Firstly I like to position her in such a way that we can suck on each other’s nipples at the same time. Usually I like her to be on top so that her boobs are hanging down while I suck on the nipples.

Secondly I love to do 69 painting, provided the pussy is not too bushy and no smell.

An interesting encounter I had recently was with a new ML that only advertised that she do topless massage and capped BJ. Ended up I managed to give her a good painting on her juicy pussy and she did a bbbj with no extra charge. Am going to try FJ the next time
Old 12-05-2021, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah, I think I am gonna give it another few sessions. If I still don't get the french, it is probably a dead horse. Time to move on. I ever deleted the ML from my chat but then she keep asking me to add her back, so I did. Maybe I should just tell her if I don't get the french, let's just delete each other and move on.
Old 12-05-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I found one in TPY which initially i just wanted to exchange fluid. She mistaken i wanted to french so in the end, we deep french and you are right, i came faster because only BF/GF DFK. Every time i need GFE I will find her. Yes, she has a fair complexion and beautiful face. No bad breath and lots of saliva too
bro, really jealous of you.
frenching also exchanging fluids.
guess its the little sister's fluids you are after.
if can get the best of both worlds,
have fun bro.
Old 12-05-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Agree. Some MLs just don't find myself appealing enough to have anything much else beyond HJs while others allow me to finger them at first visit.

I guess its a hit and miss thingy, maybe some of them are more attracted to my looks and words while others don't?
I am talking about a sample size of all the MLs within the same spa, not different locations by the way.
agreed its really hit or miss, so might eventually give this one a miss soon if cannot unlock next level. not to forget, MLs in the same spa would also be very competitive fighting for customers, would you guys find it weird who used to support a particular ML but later on move to greener pastures by trying other MLs and not the one you org supported? seems awkward no?
Old 12-05-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
For me, I have some hits and misses. I usually will tell the ML that I can help them cover some expenses in SG. And from there, I said it depends how we develop from here as well as some chemistry.

I met some money faced ML who will just suck up to me. This group is so eager to be upped. These are easy to up, this group just want money and don’t need to have looks or chemistry.

The middle ones probably will want to explore going out together and this is where I test them. Hits and misses as well.. this group wants a mix of good chemistry and some things they look out for in a boyfriend, ie they want the best of both worlds.

The last group is the toughest to tackle. They must fall in love first, then they consider u. I offered high amount of monies to this group and they always reject me, as much as $2000 per bonk. This group is worth respecting and they got their own ideals.

Again, I am not perfect. I have some embarrassing misses too. But I have some worthy mentions. Hehe
Quite well categorize and I've my fair share of meeting all 3 groups, the 1st one i try to avoid cause if i can up them easily for money so does other bros who patronize them too.

the last group is the hardest to unlock for sure and i always applaud their ideals not to give in easily and for this reason is why guys love the thrill to hunt and court them all the more, but alas after trying for too long sure will still give up eventually.

for me my sweet spot would be those in the 2nd group which provides abit of thrill, courtship and GFE feel including someone you can chat with just about anything under the sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
I’ve got a couple of things I always request. Firstly I like to position her in such a way that we can suck on each other’s nipples at the same time. Usually I like her to be on top so that her boobs are hanging down while I suck on the nipples.

Secondly I love to do 69 painting, provided the pussy is not too bushy and no smell.

An interesting encounter I had recently was with a new ML that only advertised that she do topless massage and capped BJ. Ended up I managed to give her a good painting on her juicy pussy and she did a bbbj with no extra charge. Am going to try FJ the next time
sounds like a scene from JAV, am sure you gonna get FJ very soon.
Old 12-05-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, I think I am gonna give it another few sessions. If I still don't get the french, it is probably a dead horse. Time to move on. I ever deleted the ML from my chat but then she keep asking me to add her back, so I did. Maybe I should just tell her if I don't get the french, let's just delete each other and move on.
if you could also try to taunt her by booking her peers at the same SPA, see if shes jealous or not and will eventually allow you to frenchie her

good luck bro in your conquest!
Old 12-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
agreed its really hit or miss, so might eventually give this one a miss soon if cannot unlock next level. not to forget, MLs in the same spa would also be very competitive fighting for customers, would you guys find it weird who used to support a particular ML but later on move to greener pastures by trying other MLs and not the one you org supported? seems awkward no?
Never switched support within the same spa, never will. I think it will be super-awkward if you bump into the one you supported.

Booked another session with my ML. Told her will forcibly kiss her and not kidding. See what happen later. If she don't resist, will stick my tongue in. Maybe end up front page news.
Old 12-05-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Never switched support within the same spa, never will. I think it will be super-awkward if you bump into the one you supported.

Booked another session with my ML. Told her will forcibly kiss her and not kidding. See what happen later. If she don't resist, will stick my tongue in. Maybe end up front page news.
wah dun so fierce, should still respect her bro, as much as we are paying customers, can't force others to suit our needs. i'm ready to give up on mine and possibly try other MLs at the same SPA to taunt her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1