The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Our Request to ML (not a sharing contact post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Stimulating Fake FJ 仿真做爱
ML : 哥哥什么是仿真做爱?
可以告诉我吗。
做得到的我做,我尽力而为。哥哥
Old 09-05-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, besides 仿真做爱, there is also 技术型处女, this is more rare and the feel is damn high. Best of best.
Old 09-05-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

I brought some sex toys like vibrator (durex brand), cock ring and tenga egg to a certain ML for them to play too (these on different days) LOL.

wishlist 1. Double barrel handjob
2. Bbbj cim with Pinoy maid 3. Footjob
Old 09-05-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jason8787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a little bit about myself. I’m not a fan bj or fj for hygienic reason maybe because i’m new in this game. So only go to ML just for hj.

Lets start. My first special massage was in Bali before corona happened. Since then i tried to find one in sg.
Finally I found 1 from fb, a standard $88 massage, a chinese malaysian ML and always go back to her. I prefer malaysian becuz i’m chinese but my chinese is not that good.

I was lucky, she’s pretty and slim like the fb photos. So I was hoping for special but my first 2 visits were unlucky and no special. However her massages is good and i have a very good chemistry with her. There’s no awkward situation.
During the third visit i tried to ask her if she could do a hj for me. She agreed without asking for extra tips. She said i suddenly became naughty haha.
Usually i gave $10 as tip, for this time i gave $30 for normal hj.

The next visit, she said she wanted to try new soft massage. It’s not really massage, she just molested me all over my body. It was really good.
After flipped, i asked if she could play with my nipples when hj for me.
Then she started scratching and pinching my nipple while stroking my brother.

I tried to be naughtier in every visit. The next visit i asked if i could touch her. She agreed, and i could touch everywhere but from outside. So she played with my nipples and little brother and I caressed her outside her attire.

After few more visits with the same things, i wanted more. So last week was my last visit. I requested her to massage me without bra. She agreed, went to her locker and took off her bra. Her boobs are great, handful with cute nipples.
Asked her to bring the boobs closer so i could lick and suck.
She started playing with my nipples and little brother, but i asked her to play with my ass hole this time instead. So she started to lube my ass hole and rubbed it and poked abit, while stroking my little brother.
I cummed hard, and this time i gave $50 as tip, cuz i think i asked a lot.

I asked if she could massage me in a hotel instead, so don’t need to be scared of people or the boss look at the room.
I offered her same fee, tip, and additional lunch for her off day.
She agreed again and gave me her number, and will make an appointment to have fun with her in a hotel during her off day.

Sorry for the long story, just to share my new experiences.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

for me its really about having able to give off that GFE for me but i guess this kinda stuffs cannot be requested and based on chemistry?

nowadays all the MLs only like to get things done chop chop and over with so that they can move on to the next customer and earn $, almost no MLs really offers frenching which is probably my achilles heel, if she HJ me with frenching, i prolly shooot very fast versus normal HJ or HDLY.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
for me its really about having able to give off that GFE for me but i guess this kinda stuffs cannot be requested and based on chemistry?

nowadays all the MLs only like to get things done chop chop and over with so that they can move on to the next customer and earn $, almost no MLs really offers frenching which is probably my achilles heel, if she HJ me with frenching, i prolly shooot very fast versus normal HJ or HDLY.
With the current covid situation some of the ML probably concerned, and will not French or even kiss, and keep mask on.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I found one in TPY which initially i just wanted to exchange fluid. She mistaken i wanted to french so in the end, we deep french and you are right, i came faster because only BF/GF DFK. Every time i need GFE I will find her. Yes, she has a fair complexion and beautiful face. No bad breath and lots of saliva too
Old 10-05-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
With the current covid situation some of the ML probably concerned, and will not French or even kiss, and keep mask on.
Yes, current situation. All masks on.
Hence, my request now before visit I told them at least for the special moment, masks off esp if I am going there for her look and service. How to suckle with mask on?
Old 10-05-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

I think these requests need to be done little by little, like what most bros are doing now. Whittle their defences down bit by bit. Mine started with HJ and BBBJ. Allowed groping of boobs.

I started by asking to suck nipples. Then after a while, requested BBBJ. Next requested to touch pussy. Without additional permission, I am at the point where I am allowed to finger her now.

My next step is to ask to kiss, then french. Ultimate is to bonk her of course, but that one I not confident of unlocking.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
agreed its quite scary now since there has been an increase in community cases and do know several acquaintances who stopped chionging SPAs & FL MLs now since they make it a point to wear their masks throughout, thus more difficult to find one wiling to remove.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I found one in TPY which initially i just wanted to exchange fluid. She mistaken i wanted to french so in the end, we deep french and you are right, i came faster because only BF/GF DFK. Every time i need GFE I will find her. Yes, she has a fair complexion and beautiful face. No bad breath and lots of saliva too
wow bro what a gem! continue to enjoy your sessions with her

i needa go find one whose willing to french me like no tomorrow
Old 10-05-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I think these requests need to be done little by little, like what most bros are doing now. Whittle their defences down bit by bit. Mine started with HJ and BBBJ. Allowed groping of boobs.

I started by asking to suck nipples. Then after a while, requested BBBJ. Next requested to touch pussy. Without additional permission, I am at the point where I am allowed to finger her now.

My next step is to ask to kiss, then french. Ultimate is to bonk her of course, but that one I not confident of unlocking.
great job on advancing towards your goal bro, if your ML is those freelance operating from condo/own shop kinda, chances of getting the last one unlocked shouldn't be too difficult, however if shes from those SPA kind with unlocked doors and small peep windows, that would be harder to achieve as they be scared getting caught then you have to consider booking hotel etc.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
great job on advancing towards your goal bro, if your ML is those freelance operating from condo/own shop kinda, chances of getting the last one unlocked shouldn't be too difficult, however if shes from those SPA kind with unlocked doors and small peep windows, that would be harder to achieve as they be scared getting caught then you have to consider booking hotel etc.
Bingo, she is from SPA kind, one of the more well advertised ones in SBF (hint: part of a chain). I don't know how to brotch the subject of hotel yet, but she knows I want to bonk her. I've asked for it.
Old 10-05-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
dry humping
Upped u bro round 2
Old 10-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Our Request to ML (not a sharing contact post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Upped u bro round 2
Return 22 points

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1