The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Volcanal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Saggitarius Sis-in law

Nice story TS, camping for more!
Old 01-09-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 13
kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi01 View Post
So, this naughty girl is not wearing anything underneath huh.

"what are you watching?"

Wife appeared with a cheeky smile.

"Nothing"

She was never the one to force things even though she knew what was going.

She rested back at the usual spot on bed and was joined by me

X reappeared at the screen a while later. Disappointingly covering it with her face and nothing else to see due to the camera angle.

"Wa 性感小姨 is back" wife joked.

X gave a "LOL" look.

Out of spontaneousity (I believe), she put the phone at her end of her bed and now her whole body was in sight.

She was already on all fours on the other side on the bed.

And she pressed her nipples lightly with her two fingers on either side.

Stretched and Bent further forward

Chest down, buttocks perking up.

I was stunned. She was usually slightly crude (but funny) like her husband in her words but this was a new territory.

X was now crouching In a doggy position

The white nighties took the shape of her bare, firm breasts. Oh.. The slightly depressed flesh of her C cup boobs and her hidden nipples.

The sight that gives any man a hard on. Showing everything and leaving the most important part to your imagination.

"Nah 胸部胸部 (boobs boobs)" she said half laughing.

"Wa!" 

Wife was stunned by her actions but did nothing. The sisters were used to seeing each other's naked body thus the lack of initial reaction

But as soon as she realised that I was having a nosebleed next door, she tilted her phone away immediately.

"Oei"

"Oh A is there ah". Hahahhaha" Came the voice from the phone

"Yeah la" Wife said as she shifted back the phone so we both could see.
X was already sitting upright on her bed, supported by her inner thighs.

Nighties draped over the middle zone of her legs so there was nth else to see.

But her bulging chest was still a view to die for.

"hahaha never mind la. not like he didnt see before"

!!! 

Death stare from Wife. X realised she said the wrong thing.

"No la! I meant he saw yours so many times already. Same same la!" X giggled.

Could tell she was abashed and her face was slightly red. And trying to make a smooth recovery

"K la go slp" Wife said and the fun ended.

"Someone's jealous" I said.

"YAYA"

She flipped on top of me, pushed me down and pressed her B to C Cup breasts on my tummy. 

Her soft hands slipped under my shirt and moved upwards, taking the shirt along with it, until it reached my nipples where she knew I loved to be touched.

She gently caressed them whilst her head moved south.

Down came my boxers and my bro saluted her. The picture of X in doggy pose was still in my mind.

She moved further south, and bit my inner thighs softly with her lips and licked the skin of my thighs until she came to my balls

She slipped her tongue underneath and took one of my testicles lovingly into her mouth with the perfect pressure.

I could feel the warmth of her mouth. And her slimy tongue running around the scrotum.
And she juggled the ball in her mouth. The main member was already hardened to the max.

She slowly work her way back up, hand on the base of my bro.

She licked the tip where its most sensitive. And circled it with such perfection.

And suddenly she stopped.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 9
JiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud of

Don't stop don't stop hahahaa
Old 01-09-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiByeGaoBu View Post
Don't stop don't stop hahahaa
Beg me beg me. Hahahah:!
Old 02-09-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 02-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support...
Old 02-09-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Hi all.

Thanks for your support thus far. It's my little humble memories that I'd like to share with fellow samsters.

I've written quite a fair bit (and enjoying digging those years of memories) but I wouldn't really want to go much further if no one likes the style or reading this.

I hope I have helped to waste your juice on your mouse or keyboard (I'm straight btw) but.. just hope you enjoy.

Do let me know if you're still reading (appreciate for those who already do) so I know when to stop.

Thanks!

TS
Old 02-09-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 8
FuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud of

Very nice story bro, hoping for more updates!
Old 02-09-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Nice, thanks for sharing bro
Old 02-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi01 View Post
"Wa!" 

Wife was stunned by her actions but did nothing. The sisters were used to seeing each other's naked body thus the lack of initial reaction

But as soon as she realised that I was having a nosebleed next door, she tilted her phone away immediately.

"Oei"

"Oh A is there ah". Hahahhaha" Came the voice from the phone

"Yeah la" Wife said as she shifted back the phone so we both could see.
X was already sitting upright on her bed, supported by her inner thighs.

Nighties draped over the middle zone of her legs so there was nth else to see.

But her bulging chest was still a view to die for.

"hahaha never mind la. not like he didnt see before"

!!! 

Death stare from Wife. X realised she said the wrong thing.

"No la! I meant he saw yours so many times already. Same same la!" X giggled.

Could tell she was abashed and her face was slightly red. And trying to make a smooth recovery

"K la go slp" Wife said and the fun ended.

"Someone's jealous" I said.

"YAYA"

She flipped on top of me, pushed me down and pressed her B to C Cup breasts on my tummy. 

Her soft hands slipped under my shirt and moved upwards, taking the shirt along with it, until it reached my nipples where she knew I loved to be touched.

She gently caressed them whilst her head moved south.

Down came my boxers and my bro saluted her. The picture of X in doggy pose was still in my mind.

She moved further south, and bit my inner thighs softly with her lips and licked the skin of my thighs until she came to my balls

She slipped her tongue underneath and took one of my testicles lovingly into her mouth with the perfect pressure.

I could feel the warmth of her mouth. And her slimy tongue running around the scrotum.
And she juggled the ball in her mouth. The main member was already hardened to the max.

She slowly work her way back up, hand on the base of my bro.

She licked the tip where its most sensitive. And circled it with such perfection.

And suddenly she stopped.

She arched forward, her baby face no more than few inches away from mine

Looked into my eye and shifted my member, holding it with her backhand

Her PJ drooped and I could see her all-too-familiar, but beautifully shaped breasts cupped by her lacy bra.
They dont have the wow factor, but fits my palm perfectly.

Flaunting right in front of my face.

"Stop thinking of X". She said. I could still feel her soft hands twirling around my member.

"I honestly didnt" I protested as I peeped

She smiled. The kind of baby-beautiful smile which I was so attracted to and lucky no other guys would ever get to see.

She made her way back to where my erection was waiting, her eyes making sure that I wasnt looking elsewhere.

Licked her lips as she looked downwards and holding him upright. 

Not sure due to her lips being dry or she was trying to arouse me. But her expression definitely belonged to the latter.

She opened her mouth, and glided my dick in, ensuring that every inch of the dick can feel the love of her inner lips.

I watched as it disappears fully into Wifey's now pointy mouth, and her face is almost touching my testicles.

She stayed there for a moment, and her tongue started to twirl in in her already crowded mouth.

I was in heaven. Im a sucker for blowjobs but Wife rarely gives one

And the quality this time means she's really jealous of X and wants to show her upper hand.

Her head moved upwards slowly. Her tongue had stopped moving but suction increased.

I could feel her inner cheeks with my little bird.

And she headed down.
And up
And down

My testicles was cold from the saliva earlier, but suddenly it felt a tingling sense of warmness and a soft massage. 

It must be her hands but I didn't bother to look.

Oooo.

I'm never really able to hold my ejaculation lasting maybe 5-10 minutes each time. 
And wifey seems determined to kill me off quickly this time.

Up down up down. Slurp.

"BaKKK~" the occasional sound when she accidentally released the vacuum in her mouth

And indeed what seemed like a 3 mins job, I felt something in my groin.

"Ahhh Im almost shooting" I said and lifted her head with my hands. She doesnt like it in her mouth so I always stopped her here.

She released my dick and lifted her head slightly.

Her hands now took control.....

Rub Rub Rub Rub

"I'm cumming..." i said in a low voice....
Old 02-09-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story. Waiting for more updates.....
Was X still online on video call watching the ection? Hehe
Old 02-09-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Very nice story. Waiting for more updates.....
Was X still online on video call watching the ection? Hehe
LOL!! sadly no! I thought of the same thing after everything ended but no the call was off!
Old 02-09-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
1eyedino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BaKKK~ I like that sound!!
Old 03-09-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1