The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-04-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knnem00 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sha-sha-massage/

Today just get Sha Sha to service me. Excellent service and not rushing for time. Will ask you whether the strength is enough during massage. Bbbj was great and it was deep throated and well done. RTM for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
To be honest, this one is so commando until to the point of being reckless liao...
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Think he meant sibei hiong
Quote:
Yes, too hiong perhaps...
This one not commando lah...... sensual is SN only. Cannot strip FN how to wear red beret?
Big fail....
Old 17-04-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Think he meant sibei hiong
basic hiong must be fn and or optional full svc
Old 17-04-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Any Bros tried her??
https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/baby-massage-hj/

I know her name was previously known as Mandy.. but topics about her is non-fr..

Hoping a few Bros who tried will be able to provide FR..
Visited her a few times. Her massage is very good and boobs are C- and au natural. SN and can fondle boobs during hj but no licking/sucking. Location is a short walking distance from NEL MRT so its gd for foot soldiers.

Looks i will give 7 and her video clip is not PS and quite accurate. Based on the conversation with her, maybe regular customers with chemistry can get other services from her.
Old 17-04-2021, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 4
ironsight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Visited her a few times. Her massage is very good and boobs are C- and au natural. SN and can fondle boobs during hj but no licking/sucking. Location is a short walking distance from NEL MRT so its gd for foot soldiers.

Looks i will give 7 and her video clip is not PS and quite accurate. Based on the conversation with her, maybe regular customers with chemistry can get other services from her.
Absolutely agree! Visited her a few times already and her massage is really good. Those who like back stepping kind of massage will love it. She does offer other packages but no piakpiak regardless.
Old 17-04-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To be honest, this one is so commando until to the point of being reckless liao...
Wanna elaborate how reckless a commando is she? Hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
This one not commando lah...... sensual is SN only. Cannot strip FN how to wear red beret?
Big fail....

Anyway, I dug this FR out!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Overdue FR

Name: Sha Sha https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sha-sha-massage/
Looks: 9/10
Body: Decent with B+ boobs
Kiss: French for me
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 (Erm I went for massage, but she made me horny and I ask for FJ. Accepted with a reasonable top up)
Massage:
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yet to RTF any ladies so far
Remark: Kinda horny, that's why end up with FJ. Her massage skills is kinda good too. And she don't sounds like typical China slang, more like Malaysian ah lian.
Always remember, just because a ML doesn't offer you, doesn't mean nobody else is getting it.

Anyway, to me, a FL pretending to be ML yet remains fully clothed means she's has a devious agenda to squeeze you of your money.
Old 17-04-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Iirc, this sha sha first ad up as FL on TT side.
I think she priced at 140 bk then if I'm not mistaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wanna elaborate how reckless a commando is she? Hehe.

Anyway, I dug this FR out!!!

Always remember, just because a ML doesn't offer you, doesn't mean nobody else is getting it.

Anyway, to me, a FL pretending to be ML yet remains fully clothed means she's has a devious agenda to squeeze you of your money.
Old 17-04-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Iirc, this sha sha first ad up as FL on TT side.
I think she priced at 140 bk then if I'm not mistaken.
Yep, I vaguely remember too. It's the old FL's ploy to earn more and fleece the ever so gullible sg punter.

As a straight advertised FL, she would earn $140 a pop. But as a nice, virginal ML charging $120, she will do you and "only you lao gong" for $200, because you're special. That's $60 more for the same service she would have given before. Lol.
Old 17-04-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, I vaguely remember too. It's the old FL's ploy to earn more and fleece the ever so gullible sg punter.

As a straight advertised FL, she would earn $140 a pop. But as a nice, virginal ML charging $120, she will do you and "only you lao gong" for $200, because you're special. That's $60 more for the same service she would have given before. Lol.
Another one from the ML's Tricks of the Trade playbook. Perhaps someone could write a book documenting all these tricks for posterity. Book title could go something like "More Money, More Honey" (to borrow from the famous David Brazil's "No Money, No Honey").
Old 17-04-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got recommendations for ml who very good at sensual?
Old 17-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Anyone got recommendations for ml who very good at sensual?
Long Nv
Aini
Ou Mei Mei
Sunflower

plenty of choices, but YMMV hahah
Old 17-04-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Long Nv
Aini
Ou Mei Mei
Sunflower

plenty of choices, but YMMV hahah
Ou meimei service really hiong man. Really another level. Yesterday just got my chance to try her. Recommended for bro who want really hard and good massage plus super power sensual services. Looks and body might not be very tok kong. Really worth the amount paid.
Old 17-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Ou meimei service really hiong man. Really another level. Yesterday just got my chance to try her. Recommended for bro who want really hard and good massage plus super power sensual services. Looks and body might not be very tok kong. Really worth the amount paid.
Actually if you took the 180/90mins
The average price is same as 120/60mins
Old 17-04-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

new chic amber (slg) seems not bad. should be shortlisted by most.
Old 17-04-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Remedy for a cold wet rainy day? Find a Hot Sexy ML to cuddle. Enter AnAn!!

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/an-an-massage/

There's enough glowing FRs on AnAn sensual skillets, so I will just touch on some noteworthy key points below..

Location: Familiar base with some major reconfiguration, go early even if you been there before, you have been warned.

Looks: AnAn's looks tends to divide opinions. Imho, she is PRETTY. Not even gonna use phrases like "won't reject", since that sounds less positive. Her photos and videos are horrible, told her that and she is aware lol. AnAn is good looking. Period.

Sensual: The highest compliment I can pay her is, you will end up feeling she worships your body. There's no fixed pattern to how she go about her sensual, it's all spontaneous depending on how you react and how you attack her. Some ML are equally comprehensive but they go by a fixed routine and don't necessarily allow you to be actively involved (e.g Zhu Zhu from my own experience). AnAn adjust on the fly and you will have a HARD (Pun intended) time deciding to look in the mirror and pretend you are starring in some JAV production or look at her do her magic with her constant eye contact. Agree with ano bro on her moans not the most natural but that's really individual preference. Minor nitpick in an otherwise homerun performance. And she smells awesome.

Overall: About midway through the session I keep getting the feeling AnAn demeanour reminds me of ano ML I like a lot, then it strikes me, OG MoMo. Both have the 傻大姐 behaviour, a real chatterbox on any / every topic, and just a joy to be with, never a dull moment. AnAn is FUN to be with, even though she tends to over think things and get stressed up too easily lol.

RTM: No brainer Hell yeah. At a time where SN vanilla and unproven new MLs listing at $120, you are better off forking out the same money on her and experience what $120 can REALLY fetch you. I had my doubts about her in the past but still went with some expectations coz so many bros sing praises of her, suffice to say, she really knock it out of the park. Am late to the AnAn party but hey, better late than never!
Old 17-04-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Predictable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
new chic amber (slg) seems not bad. should be shortlisted by most.
Another from the vanilla gang?

Young lady with good looks and decent massage skills but but......

Her advertised rate of $120 is for FC massage and SN sensual (hj only)..... you need to top up to $150 for FN sensual and capped bj/cim.

RTM : No..... felt cheated with the 2 tier pricing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1