The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Haven't visited her since last year so I have no clue. Bottomline is if this becomes a trend then she risk damaging her high standards built up over the years and since she is not blessed with very appealing looks, it may affect her business somewhat...
I was there just past weekend, same standard as always. I didn’t bother asking her about the cancellation case mentioned here as it’s none of my business. But I did note that she is working harder now to make up the deficit caused by CB period. So I don’t think she will play any aeroplane games with anyone. I mean, she even bother to tell me (about 50 mins in advance) to come 10 mins later than agreed time just so that I dun wait around for nothing. That’s very decent of her.

In times like this, she is fail safe for me but I won’t rtm too often cos she dun let me suck her boobs.... how I miss Hebe......
Old 27-10-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Ok, worth a visit from me Liao. So far your taste quite gum me.... thanks bro!
Lemme know your thoughts post visit bro! I just RTM her today too, she will be my go to gal for the time being
Old 27-10-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Oh yes, one more con, and it's not a minor one: the condition of the bathroom leaves much to be desired. The gutter area looks bad. That's probably from the previous occupant. While she has been there for slightly over a week, but still she should have made the effort to make the bathroom less of an eyesore. Just saying.
Hi bro, a bit interested in An Yue as well, until I noticed this... so how bad is the hygiene level?
Old 27-10-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Booked below FL ... I was aghast when I arrived at her doorstep. Totally different person and she doesn’t look a bit like the gal in the ads. 😳 She looks like she is in her late thirties to early forties and she is out of shape. I immediately rejected her ... wasted my time. Do not trust those reviews online as the real FR, if negative were already deleted by her pimp. Damn! 🙄😣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-10-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Hi bro, a bit interested in An Yue as well, until I noticed this... so how bad is the hygiene level?
Dirt stains and strands of hair on the floor. Probably from previous occupants and she's not diligent enough to clean up. Kind of off putting.
Old 27-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

MM and other less heard of websites cannot be trusted at all.

Same experience last year as i was enticed by the SYT's gd looks and body from MM website but unfortunately i entered her hotel room cos she dimmed the lights and kept her head low. Met a big boobs MILF on the bed after shower but her face i think went thru many rounds of plastic surgeries and looks like Najib's wife. (T_T)
Old 27-10-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
MM and other less heard of websites cannot be trusted at all.

Same experience last year as i was enticed by the SYT's gd looks and body from MM website but unfortunately i entered her hotel room cos she dimmed the lights and kept her head low. Met a big boobs MILF on the bed after shower but her face i think went thru many rounds of plastic surgeries and looks like Najib's wife. (T_T)
Najib's wife today doesn't qualify under MILF category, my friend.

Call a spade a spade.

Ah soh.

Ditto those ah sohs who put fake photos of young, nubile ladies. Mostly on momo site.

They're not MILFs, they're just ah sohs.
Old 27-10-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Booked below FL ... I was aghast when I arrived at her doorstep. Totally different person and she doesn’t look a bit like the gal in the ads. 😳 She looks like she is in her late thirties to early forties and she is out of shape. I immediately rejected her ... wasted my time. Do not trust those reviews online as the real FR, if negative were already deleted by her pimp. Damn! 🙄😣

bro if you looks at that ads pic, you will know it is fake one

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-10-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Yah bro nowdays is really dry season.
Thank goodness I have a regular ML who can satsifies me this dry season.
Msg skills excellent and the way she msg my balls and dick shiok man.
Only thing is her neh neh is small but during this dry seasons no choice have to make do.
Really dry season... even Zoya I just saw delisted. Want also don't have... haiz.

Bro, if your regular ML can do a good cracking can PM me if you don't mind. I am fine with small neh neh, just don't droopy can liao. Thanks.

Zara
Old 28-10-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This is what is really frustrating me recently.

These older "local" milf MLs. Before covid, no one really took notice of them. Their business was ok at best. And their going rate was on average $100. Which is very fair given their age and looks. However, since the outbreak, when supply dried up, we started to look at alternatives. Hence you will notice more and more FRs and enquiries about them in recent months.

Instead of enjoying this newfound interest and work hard to ride this rare opportunity to earn money... these "local" MLs have become greedy. Very greedy.

No longer satisfied with their proper rate of $100 any more. Come on, they are not young anymore, still want to start charging $120 for just HJ!!!??? Or they try to sucker customers with their nuru and exotic chairs at even higher prices! Worse, many have that very business , commercial, and bad attitude. Ask for a bit more, they will say must add $$$ and give black face.

I suspect these "local" MLs got together one day and all agreed to exploit the situation and to charge a certain rate, and provide only a certain level of service.

If the old "local" MLs want to start charging $120 for basic massage and HJ, I'd rather go visit a younger, happier, better attitude ML at $110.
Exactly. I agree with you totally. Just take a quick glance at SLG. At least half are "locals" and of these locals, 100% or close to that are land mines. I wouldn't be surprised the same locals are using other websites with unverified photos of SYTs in disguise.

Demand is just too high, and all the fox tails all appearing. Sorry, my money is hard earned and I am not going to use it on ah sohs who treat you as a commodity and rush a deed and move you along.
Old 28-10-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Really dry season... even Zoya I just saw delisted. Want also don't have... haiz.

Bro, if your regular ML can do a good cracking can PM me if you don't mind. I am fine with small neh neh, just don't droopy can liao. Thanks.
Zoya usually delist a while for a break and will relist again when she is ready. Be patient bro.
Old 28-10-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

FR for An Qi SLG. I was in search for a good proper massage + juagen after a few weeks of gym/run sessions, body aching over. Booked for 90 mins.

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-qi-massage/

Location: 7/10: MS Central area. Foot warriors gotta walk abit from MRT. Drivers, no issue. Parking available anytime. apartment is big and clean.

Looks: 6/10: what you see is what you get, based on her photos. probably mid 30s. small b cup boobs. very slim waist though.

attitude: 7/10. chatty and asks alot of questions. occasionally use the phone, apparently quite popular as bros keep calling to make appt during the session.

massage: 8/10: oil massage, and she applies quite heavy pressure for her size. managed to push out all the knots in my shoulders and back quite skillfully without causing pain.

juagen: 8/10. i requested her to explain each step of her juagen, and it does seem like she knows what shes doing. can also feel the knots near my 2ic being released. pain wise i would say bearable, but pain is subjective to each person. overall, not bad.

sensual: 5/10. she does a light catbath and finger teasing and finishes with alot of HJ pattern. nothing to shout about. HJ is after juagen though, so its abit out of order for true juagen fans.

RTM?: only for massage and juagen. skip if you like sensual.
Old 28-10-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

FR on Xue Er (tried her after so many good reviews):
Looks : 8 (think she is quite pretty with make up on)
Body : 8
Sensual / Roaming : 10
HJ : 10 (the fake cowgirl gives an awesome visual stimulation)
Old 28-10-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
My reg ml still replying me with simple word “好的” when I send her “那下次有空再约"

Even thought I visit her once a week for last 2-3 mths previously

Haha
Biz good and she is busy, tap out reply with one hand only, like that lorr.

I ever get the 囧 emoji reply only, no matter how regular.

You cancel early, they are casual about it, no problem. You try cancel or shift your slot last minutes ..... different reaction! 刚才咋不告诉我 .. oops!
Old 28-10-2020, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I was there just past weekend, same standard as always. I didn’t bother asking her about the cancellation case mentioned here as it’s none of my business. But I did note that she is working harder now to make up the deficit caused by CB period. So I don’t think she will play any aeroplane games with anyone. I mean, she even bother to tell me (about 50 mins in advance) to come 10 mins later than agreed time just so that I dun wait around for nothing. That’s very decent of her.

In times like this, she is fail safe for me but I won’t rtm too often cos she dun let me suck her boobs.... how I miss Hebe......
I rmbr xiaoyu can zhut zhut.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1