The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
soufolk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoufolk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

I like Sean's ideas, whatever they are hehe
Old 08-05-2021, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Sean brought Alice to his place whereby he had already set those hidden cams to capture them in action. He later showed me the full version of how he tortured Alice at his place.

When they got into his place, Sean told Alice to sit first while he went into the toilet, presumably to switch on the hidden cam there. Saw him coming out in a short while and Alice went inside the toilet. Sean made use of the opportunity to switch on all the cams in his living room and bedroom. After Alice came out of the toilet, he wasted no time to hug her and they kissed.Sean's hands were squeezing Alice's small ass.
Old 08-05-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Then wat happened next ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-05-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next update.

Getting exciting..

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 12-05-2021, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wondering what's the punishment Alice gonna get.
Old 12-05-2021, 05:50 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Alice started to get aroused by Sean's touch and he moved his hand under her denim skirt(yes she wore skirt to meet him)to rub her cb area and Alice started to give out the horny expression and moaned. Sean wasted no time in removing her skirt and he too, just like me, likes to pull down her panty half way down her thighs.Alice small bare ass could be seen and Sean gave it a few smacks. Alice also wasted no time in removing Sean's clothes and both of them stood naked facing each other and they hugged each other.

Sean then broke out of the hug and asked Alice to dance in front of him. He sat down on the sofa and Alice started to dance seductively in front of him,shaking her ass and biting her lips.Then Sean pulled out a long scarf from somewhere and he stood up to tie both her hands together. Alice was caught by surprise,but she could not match Sean's speed in tying up her hands. Sean then carried her to the kitchen and towards the window. I could see Alice struggling to get free and begging Sean to put her down. He carried her over the window pretending to throw her down and I could hear Alice begging him not to. Sean then asked Alice to wave at the people at the opposite block as someone was standing at the window opposite too,and was seen laughing and whistling. Sean decided to carry Alice back to the kitchen area and he placed her flat down on the kitchen table. Alice should be too scared to move and she was seen lying flat on the table without moving.

Sean opened the drawer of the kitchen cabinet and pulled out a few more scarfs. This time he quietly opened wide Alice's both legs to the different legs of the table. Alice then realised she had been tied and she could not move anymore. Sean released the scarf on her hands and tied one of her hands to the other leg of the table. He took another scarf and tied the otjer hand to another leg. Alice was now tied on all fours.

Sean went to stand in front of him and taunted her that since she wanted him so much, he will slowly torture her. He took his handphone and started to film her. Then he went behind her and opened her ass crack till her asshole can be seen, and he continued filming. Next he opened up her cb and started filming as well..

He then began to film himself licking her and Alice could be heard moaning, from soft till very loud. Sean also filmed her juices flowing out of her cb. Things were getting out of hand as he had Alice at his mercy. He went in front of her again and ordered her to blow him, Alice did.
And after that he went behind her and started fucking her. Alice reached orgasm several times before Sean finally cum and quickly went in front of her and shot all his sperm onto her face. Alice thought it was over, but Sean had other ideas again. He went into his room and brought out some equipments! It was tattoo equipments!

He then tattoed Alice's car chng, making her cried in pain.She begged him not to as she said she is born in a traditional family. Sean did not care. He continued to tattoo her ass, yes her whole ass! Although small, her ass was given a dog tattoo on one side ,with another side filled with words..

Now,every men would know that Alice is a bitch who loves to be fucked! And whoever read the words on her ass,It's "welcome to fuck me" and"请干我"!
This Sean is mad! But I like it! Hahaha
Old 12-05-2021, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Hope to see more updates soon.
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 12-05-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

After Sean had finished tattooing Alice's ass, he took pictures of his works and showed to Alice. She was still in pain after the tattoo session and she could barely opened her eyes. Sean then released the scarfs on her legs and hands, and he lifted her off the table. Alice stood there wiping away her tears and questioned him why he treated her that way. Sean then pretended to be angry and questioned her who was she texting with when they were together. Again, Alice came up with lies that she was texting with her sons. Sean reminded her not to tell lies and say the truth, or else he will punished her more. She still insisted it was her son. He then led her into the washroom and with the scarfs in his hands, tied her to the door of his washroom and he began to rub her ass with soap as hard as he could,making Alice screamed!

He came out of the washroom and went to the living room to get her handphone out from her handbag. As he had seen her unlocking her phone with the pattern, he soon was able to unlock her phone and assess to her phone with ease. He browse through her gallery to look at her pictures and discovered that she had actually taken some full body nude pictures of herself. He then browse through her wechat and whatsapp messages and discovered more of her secrets. Besides getting involved with me and himself, Sean read the conversations between Alice and an angmo guy, name Wall, whom Alice addressed him as Wall Dear. This angmo guy apparently had been calling her dear, and sent her nude pics of him.He had also been trying to get Alice to sent hers, guessed Alice wanted to but didnt dare to, that explains why her nude pics are still in the gallery.

Sean decided to crush her. He sent the videos and pics he took to her number and then sent them to Wall via wechat. It was not long before Wall replied with a cheeky icon.
Old 12-05-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Naise reading the updates.
This is getting interesting….. anticipating
Old 13-05-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Wall started to tease Alice,thinking she was on the wechat with him. He said he could not believe that Alice is so naughty to have such tattooes on her ass and he wished to grab those lil ass,which Sean, who acted as her,replied him that she wished to be groped by him and asked when he wanted to do that. Wall replied he would find time soon and Sean ended the message with "Dont let me wait too long dear". He screenshot all the messages Alice had with other guys and sent to me. I had to slowly read all messages when I had the time. Sean deleted the messages with Wall and slipped her phone back into her handbag. He went back to the washroom and opened the door.

He opened the door and Alice was still standing there with both her hands tied to the door handle. Alice pleaded with him to release her but he told her he wanted to tattoo some more on her body. She got worried and kept begging him. So Sean decided to play TRUTH or DARE with her. She agreed to be truthful. He asked her how many men did she have currently?Before she wanted to answer, he reminded her if she lied, he would tattoo her. She was embarrassed, with her face flushed red again, she replied only me and Sean. Of course Sean didnt believe her, told her to tell the truth again, she is very firm in her same answer. Before Sean revealed the truth, he asked her why she avoided me, she said she did not, she just wanted to be with him(Sean) only. I felt fucked when I heard this. But Sean wont let her off, he asked her then who is Wall dear ?

Alice's face turned even redder and her guilty face showed. She kept silent for a while before trying to calm herself by telling Sean he is just a guest at the hotel. Its only a friendly gesture to call him dear as he is an angmo,she was just following his culture. Sean suddenly gave her a tight slap....
Old 13-05-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

He got angry and told her not to lie,but Alice still tried her luck.She claimed Wall is just a guest and they never talked much.Ya right! Sean then went out of the washroom and came back with his tattoo equiments. He switched on the equipment at the nearest socket and told Alice, this is her punishment! He got a gillete shaver from the washroom cabinet, then kneeled down in front of Alice and shaved off the growing pubic hair of hers. It was about a month ago since I shaved off that bush. He shaved off all the hair and began to tattoo her front part. Alice did not dare to move and stood there letting him tattooed her. She bit her lips in pain and once again, her tears rolled down her cheeks.Sean did not bother, he just continued to tattoo till he finished his work. The tattoo is a heartshaped barb wire with wordings inside the heart, saying" I only love Sean and Ben"... Ben is me..haha
Old 13-05-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice update TS, wishing to read more!
Old 13-05-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

If Sean is named Jerry it will be nice

Tattoo becomes 'I only love Ben and Jerry'...
Wall will buy her all the Ben and Jerry ice cream
Old 13-05-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post

She secretly hungering for Walls ice cream
Old 13-05-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post

Haha bro, thats funny
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1