The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 2
peeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to all
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4182

Haha.. Tried to book this one.. first time got someone automatically tell me the photo isn't her... Lol.. This one takes the honesty award..
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viewer85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I stop short at analyzing because those popular FLs have no worry over such costs, many can cover it within a week of being here. Also I have seen both young and older guys specially drop by just to deliver good food to "struggling/hungry" FLs, and I always feel tempted to tell them not to get too involved but I stop myself so as not to end up a busybody. A popular FL makes minimum 1k a day in net profits and ordering good food is peanuts to them....but these kind bros bring them a feast when they themselves likely have a fraction of that earning power (unless you're top 1% income earner). To be fair is their money also, they can spend it any way they like as long as they happy.

Lucky a senior bro once advised that rotation is always the best way to avoid KC, and it has served me well till now
base on current website price and covid
no need popular also can hit 1k/day...
i'm not saying tat there no gd one but nowaday most are like these...
just remember no matter how friend u and her are there will be one day she will go back
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 4
Roulette5 is one of the Best!Roulette5 is one of the Best!Roulette5 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0s0y View Post
https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4189

My humble FR for Ba Bao Li

Looks:70% from photos posted
Service: 8/10 not rush but like some other bros here say... she abit kan cheong spider
FJ: tight (at least for me) willing to accommodate and will ask if you feel shiok or not.
Massage: don't feel much
GFE: 8/10 like hyper charged JC girl (Duracell bunny)

Now switched to HJ ? Maybe period?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4182

Haha.. Tried to book this one.. first time got someone automatically tell me the photo isn't her... Lol.. This one takes the honesty award..
Yep same bro. She said she D cup sia.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 2
Alanpower is one of the Best!Alanpower is one of the Best!Alanpower is one of the Best!

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/tang-ta...-unlimited-hj/

tried this 糖糖,
Looks 8/10 (chiobu, sexy look with sweet voice. 80% like photo, exactly like video)
Body 11/10!! (Her figure top notch. Her back view, tight ass with slim long legs, makes me nose bleed. About 170! Model figure)
BJ 9/10 (sensual with tougue action, with DT
FJ 9/10 ( reverse cowgirl on the armchair is the best! She will rock and pump, while I squeeze her ass.)
Gfe 9/10 ( very friendly and huggable)

RTF regular already. With her foxy look and model figure, can bonk her every day.
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15726 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanpower View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/tang-ta...-unlimited-hj/

tried this 糖糖,
Looks 8/10 (chiobu, sexy look with sweet voice. 80% like photo, exactly like video)
Body 11/10!! (Her figure top notch. Her back view, tight ass with slim long legs, makes me nose bleed. About 170! Model figure)
BJ 9/10 (sensual with tougue action, with DT
FJ 9/10 ( reverse cowgirl on the armchair is the best! She will rock and pump, while I squeeze her ass.)
Gfe 9/10 ( very friendly and huggable)

RTF regular already. With her foxy look and model figure, can bonk her every day.
FJ at what price? Allow frenching? She's a young milf?
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 12
SadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
FJ at what price? Allow frenching? She's a young milf?
There's already a dedicated thread for this FL. He is the OKT advert for her. Every single day he will post a new FR describing how out-of-world experience he had with her. Repeat and repeat. U can just check out her thread.

Note: I am not saying she is no good. I tried her 2 weeks ago. She's more towards milf looks, but hardworking & give good svc.

There are plenty of FRs from other bros who tried her too. But I just find the agent's aggressive advert a bit over the top. Just my 2 cents worth.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

SadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha, my design team does a lot of digital imaging and the PS here is ridicously hilarious. Even school projects look better.

Anyway, here's my take on these so called "premium" girls charging premium rates of $200 and above.

If a FL is truly premium, means in real life she has enviable assets that non-premium FLs don't have. So one can assume she has premium looks and/or a premium body. If she indeed has premium looks and/or body, wouldn't she want to flaunt it, instead of covering her god given wonders with lots of cam filters?

Cam filters are to hide the ugly truths. Why would a premium FL want to hide her beautiful truths - unless it's all a lie.
Well said. I think there's this assumption that if the FL dares to command a premium price, she must be of superior quality.

But I came across a no. of FRs where bros shared their less than positive experience with these hotel "premium gals".

One point though- farking in a hotel room is much more luxurious than those tiny spa room. I dun mind forking out a slight premium for a better environment
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 1
nobittergourd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynobittergourd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Well said. I think there's this assumption that if the FL dares to command a premium price, she must be of superior quality.

But I came across a no. of FRs where bros shared their less than positive experience with these hotel "premium gals".

One point though- farking in a hotel room is much more luxurious than those tiny spa room. I dun mind forking out a slight premium for a better environment
Agree on location/environment. Does make a difference to the experience
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2984 / Power: 17
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's already a dedicated thread for this FL. He is the OKT advert for her. Every single day he will post a new FR describing how out-of-world experience he had with her. Repeat and repeat. U can just check out her thread.

Note: I am not saying she is no good. I tried her 2 weeks ago. She's more towards milf looks, but hardworking & give good svc.

There are plenty of FRs from other bros who tried her too. But I just find the agent's aggressive advert a bit over the top. Just my 2 cents worth.
Agreed bro. This guys FR is quite irritating. He also wrote a lot of FRs on another FL called Niu Niu in the other thread. So obvious hes the OKT
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Agreed bro. This guy’s FR is quite irritating. He also wrote a lot of FRs on another FL called Niu Niu in the other thread. So obvious he’s the OKT
Tang tang/Niu Niu/Fendi are all the gals under him.

Like I mentioned, the gals themselves are pretty okay. Got a lot of positive reviews from genuine bros too.

What I highlight is he keeps spamming "fantastic FRs" over and over again for the gals.

He already has a dedicated thread for each of these gals. And now he even start spamming this thread which I feel is a waste of bandwidth and also distract other bros who are looking out for genuine FRs.

I have nothing against him or his gals. I am just raising this point, for the benefit of all other bros here.

This thread should remain pure, for genuine bros FRs and not any OKT adverts
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15726 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tang tang/Niu Niu/Fendi are all the gals under him.

Like I mentioned, the gals themselves are pretty okay. Got a lot of positive reviews from genuine bros too.

What I highlight is he keeps spamming "fantastic FRs" over and over again for the gals.

He already has a dedicated thread for each of these gals. And now he even start spamming this thread which I feel is a waste of bandwidth and also distract other bros who are looking out for genuine FRs.

I have nothing against him or his gals. I am just raising this point, for the benefit of all other bros here.

This thread should remain pure, for genuine bros FRs and not any OKT adverts
Thanks bro. Understood. So a real OKT here, promoting his gals hard! Unlike me, accused to be OKT for XTT ... haha ... now, wanna act falsely also cannot! Trying to search for a suitable replacement gem - it's tough!

See whether brother H2chiong can bring some good news or not!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1