The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Just happened so fresh on my mind. What I saw was really interesting and I'm pretty sure I've never read this from any posts here, in fact, it was also my first time having this encounter.

An ex-colleague (let's call him Mike) which was on good terms with me happened to be around my residence. He was nearby to collect a new phone from a seller (don't ask me if that phone is indeed new or not). He was quite a good guy so we agreed to have a catch up in a cafe nearby.

I changed into something casual but presentable, grabbed my wallet, wore a mask and took my time walking to the cafe. I arrived and got a table for 2 and dropped Mike a message. He arrived about 5 mins later and I was surprised that his girlfriend was here as well. Luckily there was a table for 3 so we swapped seats.

It was the first time meeting his girlfriend (let's call her Ava). She stood at about 1.65M, shoulder length black silky hair, pretty nice looking. Mike is quite handsome and drives an average family saloon. We were on good terms because he's really smart and is an honest fellow.

Ava has a model look and quite a humble lady after getting to know her (she used to work as a part time model). Frankly, I'm happy for them as they really are a matching pair. Our conversation was basically about the new phone, how they met, my ex-company, etc.

After about an hour, Mike suggested that we hit the supermarket just round the corner for some groceries. I decided to accompany them as I needed something as well. This is where the interesting part started.

I was quick to pay at the cashier so both Mike and Ava walked towards the exit. As Ava walked ahead, I realised the top she wore which look ordinary in front was actually high split cut at the back . That took me by surprise but I guess as an ex-model, she has a way with her dressing.

At the supermarket I was mostly trailing behind them as they had more things to buy and I was just grabbing what I need along the way. They spend quite some time at the frozen section and we proceed to the section where dry goods were displayed.

As we know, at the dried goods section, most are hung on the wall from high to low and at the bottom, usually there'll be goods on display. Ava then bends over and was looking at the bottom shelf along with Mike. Mike was on her left and I was about 2 to 3M behind on her right.

As Ava was wearing a high cut split back top, the left and right 'flap' of her top actually opened up more when she was bending. It was then I remember not seeing a bra strap behind. I couldn't find any suitable pictures online so I'll try to describe what I saw more accurately. On the right side, I can see the region of the side of her tummy, up her ribs and all the way to the bottom of her boobs (remember she wasn't wearing a bra). The closest I can put in words is something like an up blouse where you look up and catch the view of the bottom of the boobs but this is different as Ava's bending over and I'm seeing the 'up blouse' from the side.

Unfortunately, it was not low enough to catch a glimpse of her nipple. As Mike was on her left, the boob view was largely blocked by anybody behind them. I then quickly walked to her right and blocked that angle as well until she stood up and the show was about to get better.

I though as an ex-model, she might have nipple tape, magic bra or something similar. However, that's not the case as I can clearly make out both her nipples through the front of her top as she turned to her right to face and walk pass me. That can only mean she's braless! I think the only reason why I can spot her nipples now and not earlier is the earlier frozen section where they spent quite some time there.

From the looks of it, my guess is she's probably a B cupper? I think the extended cold air has also 'frozen' her boobs because I can also make out the top part of her boobs. Anyway, it must have been quite a sight for those walking pass her.

Most likely the view will be the left most lady wearing white but since Ava was wearing black, it's harder to spot her erected nipples.

We spent more time buying our stuff and by the time we finished paying, I notice her nipples and boobs had 'soften' and it's really hard to know she's braless. Come to think of it, I must admire her to be able to dress like that and feel confident about it.

Thank you for all the time and I hope you had a great time reading this fresh encounter.

It'll also be great to share yours if any, especially the view I had was really priceless as I've never seen anybody posted it before.
very nice share bro.. hopefully can find girls like this in sugarbook
Old 21-03-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Some girls have inverted nip so can't really tell or poke thru their clothing. Only when they get harden will they show up... 😂 😂
yes bro my ex had nip like that
Old 21-03-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obof View Post
True, don't waste
we men we see a hot chiobu.. anytime can grow
Old 21-03-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
camaront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
Well in my story.. when i used to work in a cafe in raffles 5 years ago i saw a new waitress who was replacing my position because i was moving to australia to continues my studies. She was 22 at that time and petite figure but big ass. After i came back to sg i was in sb.com and i matched with her.. we went for some drinks and lockdown started.. i met her again and only managed to hook up.. planning to meet her again next month.. hopefully can get lucky
And share with us here?
Old 21-03-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Hmmm seeing my ex colleague naked dont have but changing in front of me yes.
When i was working in 1 of the retail outlet during my poly days.
On a sat morning before the opening hours, i will always buy mac breakfast for myself in the morning and ate in the staff room. My shop incharge who is a malay lady came into the staff room and and change her clothes. A few times i see her changing in front of me. I asked her before whether she feel awkward when i was in the room alone with her when she is changing. Like she no feel about me looking at her changing while i having my breakfast
Old 21-03-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LaRoja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
On a sat morning before the opening hours, i will always buy mac breakfast for myself in the morning and ate in the staff room. My shop incharge who is a malay lady came into the staff room and and change her clothes. A few times i see her changing in front of me. I asked her before whether she feel awkward when i was in the room alone with her when she is changing. Like she no feel about me looking at her changing while i having my breakfast
Maybe she got used to changing in front of others
Old 21-03-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRoja View Post
Maybe she got used to changing in front of others
Should be, i dont know have many times i see her in her bra and panties/tongs/G strings. And some times nipples slip
Old 22-03-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
TanKeeKah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Sorry bros, didn't know so many people waiting for my updates.

Her friend is in her 20s. Average looking, slim, B cup and pointed nipples with slightly big areola. Her dressing is usually pretty but conservative (won't show cleavage) and this is the first time I saw her in bikini.

To be honest, I panicked and didn't know what to do. I also thought my gf was outside the toilet and she would question me. The girl asked me if I can go out but I told her my clothes were over her side and I had not clean up yet (which I remembered suddenly and faster flush the toilet bowl). Without going into too much details, I found out from her my gf was still at the pool (phew) and she finally agreed to pass me my clothes. (She was at a disadvantage because I could still see her naked body even though she used her hands and legs to cover) She asked me to close my door (which I did but there was a small gap and I could still see her) and she stood up and took a towel at the other side of the main toilet. One hand was covering her nipples but I could see part of her boobs and her full pussy. Can tell she was much relieved after she wrapped herself in the towel. When she passed me my clothes, she didn't dare to look in but complained it was super smelly

Anyway afterwards, we agreed not to tell anyone including my gf or her bf (I know her bf too). Sometimes when we were out in a group, I would give her a cheeky look and she would stare at me. Nothing else happened.

Now when I think back and I SHOULD have remained in the cubicle until she finished shower and enjoyed the free show. Or even take a video (I had my phone with me). Super regret haha.
Nice share bro. Taking a dump also can have free show haha
Old 23-03-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
She should be either very sad or angry at you that u were more interested in ur Mac breakfast than her naked body...

Old 23-03-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
She should be either very sad or angry at you that u were more interested in ur Mac breakfast than her naked body...

Well is not i interested in my mac, she didnt remove more of her clothes. Maybe i will have more reaction if she do that.
Old 31-03-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
AudreyJule deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
No. But I think of her naked body whenever I see her
Hard to forget after you have seen her naked haha
Old 11-05-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
condomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS,

MCO3.0 is coming....any progress after CNY
super nice write up.. your juicy stories keep flashing in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Me: wei, a pretty lady like you holding and wiping my penis, you think I can control? I’m not gay ok?

C: hehe…. always mouth so sweet

Me: Just saying the truth… btw, I can see you are wearing the underwear that I bought for you

C: haha ya, coincident only ok, don’t think too much

Me: haha… since I already did my part in showing you how to use it, can I ask a favour from you?

C: What is it?

Me: Can you help me to shower? It’s been a hot day.

C: haha.. can ah.. no more extra request after this ya

Me: Okok…

So off we went to my bathroom and there I stand naked and she asked me to turn around. She said she’s gonna take off her bra in case she gets wet, and her tight white dress will easily shown the wet marks if her bra is wet, but still wearing my tshirt on the outside.

Me: Then your underwear leh? Hahahaha

C: Underwear less likely to get wet.. haha.. go in open the water

Me: Ok

So at this time I can see her pokies clearly as white tshirt don’t do much to hide these and blood started to rush to my penis again and now it is on full hard mode, and with C putting shower gel on my body doesn’t help as well. So when she’s done with my upper body, she’s gonna do my lower body.

C: wei… seems like still hard like no shoot before leh… what are you? Cow kah?

Me: eii.. you are so pretty and attractive I really can’t hold back leh….

C: I don’t believe I can’t make it go soft

So she squat down and started stroking my penis with the slippery soap, and from experience I know this will cause cut to my foreskin as soap is not a good lubricant for masturbation.

Me: Don’t use soap, will cut the skin later

C: harr yameh? Then you rinse it first.

So I turn on the water and pointed the water at her and act like I did it unpurposely just to tease her. But taking special care not to hit her face as girls will hate it when they have make ups on and their face gets wet. Who knows she got surprised by the water and fell and sat on the shower cubicle floor. This time part of her shirt and her underwear is all wet already.

C: Wooiii. Why spray water at me… shit my underwear is wet already.

Me: Then you better take it off, later got cold….

C: heiyer!!

As she is blaberring, she is taking off her underwear and shirt. I can saw the wet and sticky grool on her lace underwear. There she stands naked in front of me. Her freshly waxed pussy that I saw many months ago has returned to a full bush.. She doesn’t have a lot of hair but can see is grown to full length.

Me: Sorry sorry… uiyor someone macam high already… got juice on the underwear

C: What? You think I’m cold blooded animal meh? I’m human also ok… Sorry ah, MCO time no go swimming or anything, become rainforest… hahahaha

Me: Hahaha.. its ok la… looks sexy too…. do you think I can help you relax too?

C: (stayed silent for a few secs) Do you have condoms?

Shit… I normally don’t use it, so I do not have it at my home.

Me: Erm.. no… but I’ll not shoot inside

C: Then cannot, I won’t have sex without condom until I’m married. I don’t want to go through the experience again. Plus now is not my safe period.

Me: Okay… sorry sorry

C: No need sorry, lets focus on this… getting late already, I need to go home

Without warning she put my dick into her mouth and started giving me a BJ without any warning. Shit, the sensation is overwhelming with her tongue licking the underside of my penis and her using her saliva as lube to handjob me at the same time.

Me: Ahh, C … I’m cumming…

She pulls out her mouth and stand beside me and helped me to jerk off until every drop of my semen is extracted.

C: Feels good? Now can relax?

Me: ahh yes, thanks… let me help wash your hands

While helping her to wash her hands, can see there’s a hint of smile on her face maybe because this is quite a 细心 gesture from a man. You know how man always sleep or go clean up himself after release. After that we wipe ourselves dry, and see the clock it’s almost 11:30pm.

Me: Can you stay overnight here? Since its so late already.

C: Cannot la, I gotta go work tomorrow and I didn’t bring any clothes.

Me: Oh ok, then I send you home.

C: Shit, my underwear is wet. How to wear because my white dress will surely have the wet marks.

Me: So late already plus u not going anywhere also, straight go home, no one will see de la

C: My brother and his wife always stay late watch tv in living room, later I reached home need walk past living room to get to the stairs.

Me: Then no need wear la, no one can see also right since you going back home saja. I will help you wash it and pass to you after drying

C: Erm ok la…

So she wore her dress without her underwear and this sends another rush of blood of my dick but after two shots, it can only go half erect I think. So I proceeded to send her home.

Me: Goodnight and thanks for tonight, and gong xi fa cai

C: goodnight 咸色佬

When she get down from car, I think I saw a hint of wet patch on the back of her dress near where her ass is. Must be her pussy juice that caused the wet patch. So I immediately call her.

Me: C, I saw a wet patch on the back of your dress.

C: Really? (can see one of her hands reached behind to touch it) ya hor…

Me: Then how? Hahaha

C: Nvm, later I run upstairs. Goodnight!

Me: Ok goodnight!

So after I reached home, I texted her.

Me: So did any embarrassing moments happened just now? Haha

C: No la…. no one at living room just now….

Me: I see…. so many 汁 oh until can wet your dress… hahaha jadi you got stop the leak or not?

C: 死变态佬, no la.. how stop?

Me: 自慰 la… don’t tell me you never done it before

C: No la.. I never done it… I’m not so hamsap like you ok

I know girls do it but they always like to pretend like they never done it to protect their image.

Me: hahahaha.. don’t know who is the one with so many 汁

Never gotten a reply back after this message so I thought she must have fell asleep already as its way past midnight already. The next morning I woke up for work and saw a message from C on my phone that was sent earlier.

C: 死变态… early morning also want make me scold people

Me: good morning C, have a nice day at work! HAHA

She just replied me with the annoyed emoticons.

So after unloading twice the previous night although no action, the urge has subsided a little.. so the next few days I didn’t contact her also, and she didn’t text me too. Last Friday was nianchu 7 and people are sending all these greeting pictures, so with weekend coming and ‘tank refilled’, I just fwd one of those greeting pic to her and try luck.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
brownbone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
A classmate of mine changed out of her wet clothes at a secluded shelter in Sentosa during our class chalet many years ago. We were stranded in the rain and she was cold so I offered her my dry clothes.

I took out a towel to cover her body. She hastily wanted to change out but she tripped and fell on me. My instinct was to hold onto her and the next thing I knew my hand was wrapped around her naked body.

I kept it a secret from everyone in school. We became very close until we had our own adult lives.
You only wrapped your hand around her naked body but did not have a good look?
Old 11-05-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Girl seeing girl so not sure if counted.

I once went to a company trip to Japan with my company and we all went to an onsen together. Worst decision of my life cos I ended up seeing my entire department naked from my manager to my interns.

For about half a year after the trip every time I see them in office I think of their naked bodies and how detailed I know them... Down to how saggy everyone's boobs are and how much hair they have below
Old 12-05-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
KeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Girl seeing girl so not sure if counted.

I once went to a company trip to Japan with my company and we all went to an onsen together. Worst decision of my life cos I ended up seeing my entire department naked from my manager to my interns.

For about half a year after the trip every time I see them in office I think of their naked bodies and how detailed I know them... Down to how saggy everyone's boobs are and how much hair they have below
I think you wished you had gone to the man's side
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1